Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
So finally we get to see some pussy in preview, nice. Max looks like he got birthday present. :p:cool:

Dinner time ? :p
fish is on the menu^^

EDIT: Look at Alice, the way she is starring at that mommy puss ... did Ann shaved finally? O did she trimmed it nicely, like a Skull or a heart?

Reactions: groq

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
True that, they are not mermaids yet. :)

Just stay away from my dog :p:)
no promises

22 sneak peeks, I hope this update is a great as the sneak peeks are.;):cool:
2+2=4, 4 pronounced in japanese sounds like death, death is the opposite of birth, and you need 2 ppl to make a new life. Conclusion: someone´s getting preggo

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
22 sneak peeks, I hope this update is a great as the sneak peeks are.;):cool:
22 already, sure is lots of them this month, i hope that this mean that we get at least 220/250+ renders then, tho since this should be major update would expect more, but will leave that for later to see. :)

Reactions: Herapa and KaiserST

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
no promises

2+2=4, 4 pronounced in japanese sounds like death, death is the opposite of birth, and you need 2 ppl to make a new life. Conclusion: someone´s getting preggo
Sorry 4 in japanese sounds like "she" (ichi ni san shi go) 1 = ichi, 2 = ni, 3 = san and 4 = shi.

Reactions: Herapa

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Sorry 4 in japanese sounds like "she" (ichi ni san shi go) 1 = ichi, 2 = ni, 3 = san and 4 = shi.
you gotta step up your cultural knowledge game dude:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baraka said:
no promises

Infallible logic as always @baraka
YES

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sounds like "she" is right. I am Japanese and death is 死 which, if pronounced in an English dialect, sounds very similar to 4. It is more like (Shee-yA) but the yA part is barely perceptible.
2 cents:);)
Back OT now. Lisa is pretty. lolXD
Even though I am keeping my hopes down I think this update is going to be great. I hope.:D

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
if what faerin received from patreon is really enforced I think this could be the last version of BB, DS will finish the game and move to another thing as fast as possible

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
@Hlextor

I want to ask your opinion about Kate. Do you think I should continue her storyline and add more content with her or do you think she's not needed in the game?
It's kind of a spoiler, but Alice gets sick of being submissive and wants to play a dominant role for a change (new opportunity in 1.0). So if you want, I can add an event where Alice breaks up with Kate.

I like Kate, keep her in the game and add more content with her

I have no strong feelings one way or the other

I don't like Kate and I want her gone
I'm not a big fan of Kate. I'd actually like her better if you could separate her from Alice and have her on your own, but also have her be less dominant. I'm not really interested in seeing her be submissive, either. I'm not into either part of that spectrum. I have to admit to going back to the nights with her and Alice and choosing to have sex with her just for some variety and the chance to cum inside someone for a change, but I'd much rather get that opportunity with one of the family members. It kind of bugs me that Alice is still so set against Max cumming inside her. At some point she's either going to get on birth control, or she's going to get carried away enough where she stops caring. I'd love a scene where she grudgingly tells Max he can cum in her, and that eventually changes to telling him to do it, and finally culminates in her begging him to impregnate her.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I'm not a big fan of Kate. I'd actually like her better if you could separate her from Alice and have her on your own, but also have her be less dominant. I'm not really interested in seeing her be submissive, either. I'm not into either part of that spectrum. I have to admit to going back to the nights with her and Alice and choosing to have sex with her just for some variety and the chance to cum inside someone for a change, but I'd much rather get that opportunity with one of the family members. It kind of bugs me that Alice is still so set against Max cumming inside her. At some point she's either going to get on birth control, or she's going to get carried away enough where she stops caring. I'd love a scene where she grudgingly tells Max he can cum in her, and that eventually changes to telling him to do it, and finally culminates in her begging him to impregnate her.
go on, you magnificent bastard you ... i´m listening

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes