SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
And the best part... we keep it all in the family :p Not to forget abount aunt Kira, she'd be the reason for Max to have mom :p
not sur what happens with everyone else, but kira could stay yes, or leave, like a whoreish version of mry poppins, bc her work here is done. Does it make Kira the MC after all ? maybe ;)

The main reason is that every girl has her own room, so max could go sleep with the one (or 2 or 3) of his choice every night

Reactions: Born2game

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hmmm that will lead to some messy sticky family time........ I Like It
yeah i believe this scenario could arrive quite fast and put an end to the game quite nicely.

update 1 : alice if our gf
update 3 : mom is our gf
update 4 : everyone agrees to share each other + 3somes
update 5 : 2 different 4 somes / end of the game.

That makes it ver 1.4 or maybe 1.5 for extra additional content. Then DS could start a new project like he wants to and we end up with a finished game.
Everything needs an end at some point and i feel like once we get to fuck mom, we won't keep interest in this much longer.

Plus DS could start fresh with something else, with better models etc etc. Honestly i don't see this game continue till 2.0 with interesting updates. In this case i feel like we can have either updates with out of subject content (vicky) or extensive milking.

So yeah DS if you read me, think about it ;)

Reactions: Born2game and Xaos

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
yeah i believe this scenario could arrive quite fast and put an end to the game quite nicely.

update 1 : alice if our gf
update 3 : mom is our gf
update 4 : everyone agrees to share each other + 3somes
update 5 : 2 different 4 somes / end of the game.

That makes it ver 1.4 or maybe 1.5 for extra additional content. Then DS could start a new project like he wants to and we end up with a finished game.
Everything needs an end at some point and i feel like once we get to fuck mom, we won't keep interest in this much longer.

Plus DS could start fresh with something else, with better models etc etc. Honestly i don't see this game continue till 2.0 with interesting updates. In this case i feel like we can have either updates with out of subject content (vicky) or extensive milking.

So yeah DS if you read me, think about it ;)
Hope there's never an "end" per say, but an ending state where everything is unlocked and repeatable for as long as you want.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
yes, like a "game completed thank you for playing BB, etc" then next day you wake up and continue stuff, or even unlock cheats for a new game +
As I understand it, DS wants to finish this game and move on, probably has some ideas for a new one and seeing new game+ is highly doubtful. But an interesting suggestion :D

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
As I understand it, DS wants to finish this game and move on, probably has some ideas for a new one and seeing new game+ is highly doubtful. But an interesting suggestion :D
new game + would only be restarting the game with cheats/shortcuts unlocked.

i could see, 1mio money, max stats, no need to take lessons, instant delivery, max relationship and mood at any times, forward time, replay events.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
new game + would only be restarting the game with cheats/shortcuts unlocked
There are mods for this... you know ;) But it's unlikely, as lots of people on this forum say that DS wants to move to another project (not saying that we should believe everything and take it for granted, but it's possible he is tired of this and has better ideas for a new game, that can't be implemented in the current one... possibly not incest game, due to some "strange things happening someplace").

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Personally, regarding the Kate poll, I don't care much for Kate, but I was looking forward to some content with Kate's mom ... well, eventually anyway, in some future update (not in any rush). But that seems unlikely to happen if Kate disappears.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Personally, regarding the Kate poll, I don't care much for Kate, but I was looking forward to some content with Kate's mom ... well, eventually anyway, in some future update (not in any rush). But that seems unlikely to happen if Kate disappears.
Depends how Kate disappears... she maybe only would hold a grudge against Alice and keep good relations with Max. Not to mention that depending on the reason for Kate's leaving DS could make her want to piss off Alice and start fucking with Max. Although, if DS wants to kick her from the game, reasoning behind could be that he wants Max to concentrate on having sex with family members ONLY. We'll see tho in future updates.

MT247

Sep 29, 2017
Too bad. We have a national holiday here today and it would have been great to have version 1.0 already live today.....

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Just in case anyone is wondering about the Kate poll here are the tentative results.

I like Kate, keep her in the game and add more content with her 43%
I have no strong feelings one way or the other 38%
I don't like Kate and I want her gone19%
If I had to choose.. I'd go 2 :) Looks like she's staying, atm.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Naming poll
$5+ patrons
Oct 31 at 11:43am
Surprise poll time! Since players voted for keeping development cycle without major changes after 1.0 release, it now makes even more sense to call the next version 0.10 instead of 1.0. So, how about we actually do this? Should we name the next version 0.10 instead of 1.0? This poll affects the name only, literally nothing else will change.

Options:
1) Call next version 1.0, next one 1.1 and so on
2) Call next version 0.10, next one 0.11 and so on

Reactions: Herapa and KaiserST

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
@Spokk I guess its because, "why not". It must have took him like 30 seconds to put up the poll, and another 30 to apply the results. Lower tier patrons don't get to vote too often on anything, so i guess its a way DS came up with to engage with the rest of his player base. And that's alright :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes