SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
@Spokk I guess its because, "why not". It must have took him like 30 seconds to put up the poll, and another 30 to apply the results. Lower tier patrons don't get to vote too often on anything, so i guess its a way DS came up with to engage with the rest of his player base. And that's alright :)
yeah you're probably right

groq

Aug 12, 2017
another useless poll just to keep the ppl engaged?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
of course. but this one looks like the most useless of all. who cares about the ver. number? we care about the content (story & img). btw, I propose the next ver. to be named 0.a !!

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
poll to kick out kate?my prayers migth have been answered.finally that bitch might get canned.i love alice more than she does.her heart should only belong to me.only i can have her

Reactions: Corambis and Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
poll to kick out kate?my prayers migth have been answered.finally that bitch might get canned.i love alice more than she does.her heart should only belong to me.only i can have her
HAhaha... but it seemed that most are for her to stay and have more content or they don;t really care... the ones that are for the kick out are a minority :)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I'm not a big fan of Kate. I'd actually like her better if you could separate her from Alice and have her on your own, but also have her be less dominant. I'm not really interested in seeing her be submissive, either. I'm not into either part of that spectrum. I have to admit to going back to the nights with her and Alice and choosing to have sex with her just for some variety and the chance to cum inside someone for a change, but I'd much rather get that opportunity with one of the family members. It kind of bugs me that Alice is still so set against Max cumming inside her. At some point she's either going to get on birth control, or she's going to get carried away enough where she stops caring. I'd love a scene where she grudgingly tells Max he can cum in her, and that eventually changes to telling him to do it, and finally culminates in her begging him to impregnate her.
I personally would love to see the opportunity to cum in both of them and then see some creampie eating...
And if Kate is as dominant over Alice as she is now I don't see any reason why she couldn't DEMAND that Alice let Max cum insider her just so she can eat some creamy pie!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I just don't get the whole impregnation fetish, this is like the worst thing someone can add after bestiality, not only because of the whole incest thing, even if it was olivia or kate it still stupid

I rather have Eric come back and fuck everyone including Max than impregnation, at least if DS is so resistant on adding even romance in the game there's no way he'll add impregnation :FeelsGoodMan:
I'm sure if we make a poll pregnancy and bestiality will win over the one who shouldn't be named.Unless he is the one to suffer them.

Reactions: Darkaura and Herapa
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes