Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
So now DS want to rename the version into 0.10. If that is so, then I'm afraid there will be no sex with Ann this update. I do hope I am wrong, so, so wrong. Or there is going to be a couple of months with drought.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So now DS want to rename the version into 0.10. If that is so, then I'm afraid there will be no sex with Ann this update. I do hope I am wrong, so, so wrong. Or there is going to be a couple of months with drought.
Where are you getting this info?

Reactions: Born2game

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Where are you getting this info?
What part? The version number? I's on his patreon. He has a new poll of what to call 1.0 update.

"Surprise poll time! Since players voted for keeping development cycle without major changes after 1.0 release, it now makes even more sense to call the next version 0.10 instead of 1.0. So, how about we actually do this? Should we name the next version 0.10 instead of 1.0? This poll affects the name only, literally nothing else will change."

It says that nothing changes. But if there is no sex scene with Ann this update, he can just point to the version number and say "Hey, it's just 0.10" :p

It's just me being a bit pessimistic after reading that post.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What part? The version number? I's on his patreon. He has a new poll of what to call 1.0 update.

"Surprise poll time! Since players voted for keeping development cycle without major changes after 1.0 release, it now makes even more sense to call the next version 0.10 instead of 1.0. So, how about we actually do this? Should we name the next version 0.10 instead of 1.0? This poll affects the name only, literally nothing else will change."

It says that nothing changes. But if there is no sex scene with Ann this update, he can just point to the version number and say "Hey, it's just 0.10" :p

It's just me being a bit pessimistic after reading that post.
So we have a new poll on version number, oh well still waiting on the next update.
Thanks for the info on new poll.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah I just said something like that

Cyanide

Jun 3, 2017
0.10 =))
Does that mean that the next 1.0(finished game) will be in about one year? Oh, how I`m happy I`m not paying for this game. 2 years of 40 bucks/month would be waaay too much. Even 5/month would be too much. But hey, that`s why I don`t use patreon, it`s only good for the devs, the consumers are screwed without remorse. And to add more fuel to the fire, by the time this will be finished it will seem like a complete different game than the one that was started. Killing characters at will(Eric,Kate`s mom, now Kate) but adding others like that new chick whatever her name is. I wonder if in 6 months time will she get cut too...

I still like the game(event though I would have liked it better if he continued what he actually started and then move on to a part 2, with all the stuff that`s randomly going on now/future), but man, DS looks like he has absolutely now ideea what he wants to do, just winging it. Plus, he seriously needs to step his game up, as now he looks like he`s just milking this thing, with his weak "montly updates"...

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
0.10 =))
Does that mean that the next 1.0(finished game) will be in about one year? Oh, how I`m happy I`m not paying for this game. 2 years of 40 bucks/month would be waaay too much. Even 5/month would be too much. But hey, that`s why I don`t use patreon, it`s only good for the devs, the consumers are screwed without remorse. And to add more fuel to the fire, by the time this will be finished it will seem like a complete different game than the one that was started. Killing characters at will(Eric,Kate`s mom, now Kate) but adding others like that new chick whatever her name is. I wonder if in 6 months time will she get cut too...

I still like the game(event though I would have liked it better if he continued what he actually started and then move on to a part 2, with all the stuff that`s randomly going on now/future), but man, DS looks like he has absolutely now ideea what he wants to do, just winging it. Plus, he seriously needs to step his game up, as now he looks like he`s just milking this thing, with his weak "montly updates"...

no next year we will get 0.20, so i wonder why didnt he named the first release 0.01? tho ppl would not play the game if they see that number

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
At the end of cunning plan there is no longer a theersome with Max, Alice and Kate you either fuck Kate or get a BJ form Alice. (You do finger Kate during BJ but thats not a 3some in my books.)
There is the spanking with Kate watching that could be turned as well as adding the creampie eating after you cum inside Kate.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Sorry but I disagree...She is the perfect complement for more Theesome scenes which we are not likely to get more than a one and done with the rest of the family except for those one off movies.

One of Kira's goals was to open up Ann to the prospect of Lesbian sex... It is suggested that Kira and Mom have already gotten it on. I could see an option where Mom catches Kate, Alice and Max and decides to join in on the fun.

But the way things have gone in this game we are lucky if we ever just get to see Max fuck Ann at all!
I would be disappointed if Ann walked in on the three of them and that's what made her decide to have sex with Max. It would make zero sense for her character. She'd rage at the three of them, or quietly walk out. When the time comes for Max to have sex with Ann, I'm hoping it's actually just a moment between the two of them.

I'm not a big fan of threesomes. They can be okay after one-on-one sex has worn out it's fun, but I'd rather have one woman be the focus of my attention.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes