Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
about the poll, I don't like very much the whole domination stuff as well, so I would like to see Alice get free of Kate

but Kate is already in the game, so keep her around somehow as a side fuck for Max, it could happen something like Alice breaks with Kate, Kate comes for Max for help, and promisses a real threesome with Alice and her if you can help her to get Alice back. You help successfully and they keep fucking around without the whole domination stuff and max joins the fun

Alice breaking with kate spices the fun with her on the couch at night
I like this idea

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
I like your ideas. Or Alice breaks up with Kate. Kate ends up with Max, at first so she has a reason to be around Alice a bit. But then she starts to like Max on her own. She also feeds him secret info on Alice, saying that even though Alice denied it, she broke up with Kate because of her brother. She then teaches Max exactly what he needs to do sexually to break down the last of Alice's defenses and have her fall completely for him.
I like this idea even better

Reactions: Corambis and a1fox3

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
I disagree because of kate we were able to turn the attention of mom towards us and open her mind she had a major impact on story if you are deciding on polls to remove a major character from a game i seriously don't have any words for it.That's the reason i hate polls no direction of game and directly messing up the story.
Agreed

bdaywans

Apr 15, 2017
I don't really have much to contribute - hell, I don't have ANYTHING to contribute - but just want to give a thanks to the f95zone crew. Can't wait to see the next version.

Also, and since I'm a poorly-trained lurker I noticed the 1.0 images linked to on page 1 but I've seen a few different ones here and there throughout the thread... is there a separate location for all the upcoming new images that I'm missing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't really have much to contribute - hell, I don't have ANYTHING to contribute - but just want to give a thanks to the f95zone crew. Can't wait to see the next version.

Also, and since I'm a poorly-trained lurker I noticed the 1.0 images linked to on page 1 but I've seen a few different ones here and there throughout the thread... is there a separate location for all the upcoming new images that I'm missing?
The new one's are always posted on the first page but some of them are still out of the groups for now.
There is 22 for this update that has been leaked out.

L

leetitoldu

anyone knows at what hour DS is realsing next version of the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If he lives in New Zealand, then he is right. +12 hours timezone.
Yep but his time zone is not the game release time zone so it does not matter the date he has but the date where it gets release at.
So with all that being said the date here where it gets release at is still Nov 1 and tomorrow will be Nov 2 release date.
11/1/2017 11:04 am PST.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm... yeah sorry, this week has been kinda nuts in terms of work load. So, I've updated the pics and all that jazz, later I'll tell you what will happen tomorrow because to be honest at this point I have no idea.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes