JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Hey guys - I've been using a save that's modded asf so could someone reply to this with a save of all 0.9 content completed? Much appreciated, want to get it for when it drops. The actual save thread rarely gets replies so sorry

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys - I've been using a save that's modded asf so could someone reply to this with a save of all 0.9 content completed? Much appreciated, want to get it for when it drops. The actual save thread rarely gets replies so sorry
Wrong thread to ask, go here and get 1 or all 3 of mine

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, I need to watch the movie we turn with aunt Kira and Mom at 9 PM friday but nothing happen no one his home exept little sister.. any helps?
That don't sound good because mom should be home to.
Wrong thread and you need to ask for help in this thread:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Only 30 days until 1.0 or is it 0.10
Tomorrow more like it and about 30 days for v1.1

If DS changes the naming of the updates then it will be v0.10 and v0.11

Which ever one it is will come out tomorrow for the first one and next month for the 2nd one.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The Olivia path is worth seeing, but IMO it is MUCH less developed than the Lisa GF path so for most games you're a lot better off going the Lisa GF path IMO.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The Olivia path is worth seeing, but IMO it is MUCH less developed than the Lisa GF path so for most games you're a lot better off going the Lisa GF path IMO.
Olivia path should be getting a update in 2 months or so and I have all 3 GF paths finish through v9.

Just waiting for it to get here tomorrow. Going to be a long day of play tomorrow for me.

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Unless you don't dig anal, and then Olivia is just fine.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Olivia path should be getting a update in 2 months or so and I have all 3 GF paths finish through v9.

Just waiting for it to get here tomorrow. Going to be a long day of play tomorrow for me.
Glad to hear it. I actually prefer the Olivia path except that it currently dead ends too soon.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So is the video shoot with the mom not out yet? The aunt told me she'd come thursday evening early from work to do it, but I can't get it to trigger.
Wrong thread, game play question go here

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Uhm... yeah sorry, this week has been kinda nuts in terms of work load. So, I've updated the pics and all that jazz, later I'll tell you what will happen tomorrow because to be honest at this point I have no idea.
oh so the ones leaked isn't everything? oh sweet jesus, i thought the CG sets get release first for patreons or something. good to know that there is even more to look forward too.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes