a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im getting the same error. someone has a fix?
When you download the game it is the full complete game and you do not replace 1 with the other you just need to double click on the exe in the new folder.
You may want to transfer over your save games but other than that you should be good to go.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I can not wait to be tomorrow, when some staff member will temporarily close this thread ..........:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::winkytongue::winkytongue:

Reactions: a1fox3 and seba0

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is this in every route or any specific one??
not sure what i am missing but i never got this
There are 2 Lisa GF routes and 1 Olivia GF route you must do either of the Lisa GF routes and its at the very end of Mentor and Schoolmate quests.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Uhm... yeah sorry, this week has been kinda nuts in terms of work load. So, I've updated the pics and all that jazz, later I'll tell you what will happen tomorrow because to be honest at this point I have no idea.
In my opinion, you should not say sorry. You and the rest of the team are doing great work. If some user can not find the patience to wait a few days or look for the pics themselves, that's their problem, not yours.

So, let me say it again, because it is not said enough: Many thanks to @TCMS, all crackers, modders, providers and anybody I forgot. You are providing a lot of fun to us ;)

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't played the game since 0.5, I wanted to give it some time to gain more content before I start a new play through... This is gonna be great! :eazyHype:

Reactions: a1fox3

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I haven't played the game since 0.5, I wanted to give it some time to gain more content before I start a new play through... This is gonna be great! :eazyHype:
You have made a right decision, each update have only limited content and progress. I think you will enjoy 1.0, unlike me who played all previous updates.

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
Any clue at about what hour tomorrow's update will be at? or should I check the day after tomorrow, just to be on the safe side?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You are in for a treat.

You have made a right decision, each update have only limited content and progress. I think you will enjoy 1.0, unlike me who played all previous updates.
I never get tried of playing this game.

Any clue at about what hour tomorrow's update will be at? or should I check the day after tomorrow, just to be on the safe side?
+ or - 3-4 hours from noon.

May 21, 2017
To those with a white screen, download the game from the link in this thread, drop the money & stat cheat in the proper folder, delete the registry key created by the previous version or unmodded game then start. I had same issue but am ok now!
BTW - no matter your stats unless you fall in with douchebag you are still going to Military School!
hey, how do i delete the previous registry keys created?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have one question. Can I use my 0.9 save for 1.0 update?
Yes you should be able to, so far with previous updates weren't any issues that i would know off. Unless you are using heavy modded game then you will might want to wait for those to get updated too.

206670x

Jul 30, 2017
I don't really have much to contribute - hell, I don't have ANYTHING to contribute - but just want to give a thanks to the f95zone crew. Can't wait to see the next version.

Also, and since I'm a poorly-trained lurker I noticed the 1.0 images linked to on page 1 but I've seen a few different ones here and there throughout the thread... is there a separate location for all the upcoming new images that I'm missing?
Not many of us have anything to contribute other than asking questions. But yeah f95zone crew is doing a huge amount of work. A Big shout out to you guys.

viriato

Sep 24, 2017
Yaaay, tomorrow's the day.
I've been waiting for the new release to play for the first time the Lisa path (the one without Olivia), so I'm expecting a lot :) Will miss Olivia tho, she's great.

Reactions: Darkaura

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, since game is mute, what music you prefer during heavy grinding? In may, when BB was playable and interesting, I listened to this as background:

Especially " " - when I hear this, I think Big Brother :)

EDIT: Wohaaa, forum engine has SoundCloud support !!!

Reactions: ddf and Born2game

bdaywans

Apr 15, 2017
Yaaay, tomorrow's the day.
I've been waiting for the new release to play for the first time the Lisa path (the one without Olivia), so I'm expecting a lot :) Will miss Olivia tho, she's great.

I liked Olivia and kept waiting for more. Is she going away? Did I miss something?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Guys, since game is mute, what music you prefer during heavy grinding? In may, when BB was playable and interesting, I listened to this as background:

Especially " " - when I hear this, I think Big Brother :)

EDIT: Wohaaa, forum engine has SoundCloud support !!!
None whatsoever, I'm profoundly deaf lol

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes