a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not a big fan of Kate. I'd actually like her better if you could separate her from Alice and have her on your own, but also have her be less dominant. I'm not really interested in seeing her be submissive, either. I'm not into either part of that spectrum. I have to admit to going back to the nights with her and Alice and choosing to have sex with her just for some variety and the chance to cum inside someone for a change, but I'd much rather get that opportunity with one of the family members. It kind of bugs me that Alice is still so set against Max cumming inside her. At some point she's either going to get on birth control, or she's going to get carried away enough where she stops caring. I'd love a scene where she grudgingly tells Max he can cum in her, and that eventually changes to telling him to do it, and finally culminates in her begging him to impregnate her.
I agree on impregnating Alice and we also need kissing to come into the game.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Even though I am keeping my hopes down I think this update is going to be great. I hope.:D
not trying to kill you hopes but after all I've seen in this game you better be prepared for be like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i really hope being wrong and this one be a good one update and maybe finally some romance or love or whatever not related to trick, blackmail, drugs etc.. but really doubt it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
not trying to kill you hopes but after all I've seen in this game you better be prepared for be like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i really hope being wrong and this one be a good one update and maybe finally some romance or love or whatever not related to trick, blackmail, drugs etc.. but really doubt it
Thanks to all who have kept me posting on these forums. I am now in 3rd place on posting here at F95 in just under 3 months of joining F95.

I also hope this update will be great and we will have to wait and see.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I just don't get the whole impregnation fetish, this is like the worst thing someone can add after bestiality, not only because of the whole incest thing, even if it was olivia or kate it still stupid

I rather have Eric come back and fuck everyone including Max than impregnation, at least if DS is so resistant on adding even romance in the game there's no way he'll add impregnation :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: zerfat

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I just don't get the whole impregnation fetish, this is like the worst thing someone can add after bestiality, not only because of the whole incest thing, even if it was olivia or kate it still stupid

I rather have Eric come back and fuck everyone including Max than impregnation, at least if DS is so resistant on adding even romance in the game there's no way he'll add impregnation :FeelsGoodMan:
Level 2 E*** trolling, you can do better than that, can you?:eek:penedeyewink:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
about the poll, I don't like very much the whole domination stuff as well, so I would like to see Alice get free of Kate

but Kate is already in the game, so keep her around somehow as a side fuck for Max, it could happen something like Alice breaks with Kate, Kate comes for Max for help, and promisses a real threesome with Alice and her if you can help her to get Alice back. You help successfully and they keep fucking around without the whole domination stuff and max joins the fun

Alice breaking with kate spices the fun with her on the couch at night

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
about the poll, I don't like very much the whole domination stuff as well, so I would like to see Alice get free of Kate

but Kate is already in the game, so keep her around somehow as a side fuck for Max, it could happen something like Alice breaks with Kate, Kate comes for Max for help, and promisses a real threesome with Alice and her if you can help her to get Alice back. You help successfully and they keep fucking around without the whole domination stuff and max joins the fun

Alice breaking with kate spices the fun with her on the couch at night
I like your ideas. Or Alice breaks up with Kate. Kate ends up with Max, at first so she has a reason to be around Alice a bit. But then she starts to like Max on her own. She also feeds him secret info on Alice, saying that even though Alice denied it, she broke up with Kate because of her brother. She then teaches Max exactly what he needs to do sexually to break down the last of Alice's defenses and have her fall completely for him.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Same here, I don't really find it appealing in the slightest, but whatever floats your boat, everybody has his/her own kinks and unless it's unconsensual pretty much everything goes.
I could imagine a more open Kate/Alice situation in the future, I don't think it's necessary that Alice is yours alone, but she for me it's pretty clear that she loves what she has with Max, but on the other hand I don't get the "I'm with Kate only because I feel indebted to her, so she enjoys both sides of the coin. She could stop both things for a while while being all sad and mopy and in the end Max and Kate have to work something out because they both want her to be happy. Maybe some haggling, a bit of a power struggle, but in the end they make it work and both savor and spoil Alice xD

Maybe I don't take it serious enough since I lean more towards Lisa/Kira, but that's a tradeoff that may work if done correct.

Reactions: Born2game

megacct

May 15, 2017
Thanks to all who have kept me posting on these forums. I am now in 3rd place on posting here at F95 in just under 3 months of joining F95.

I also hope this update will be great and we will have to wait and see.
Roughly half of those posts are fawning over Lisa, or recount how many computers & monitors you have at your workstation and what is on each, or are just remarking on how many posts you have.

We all get it.. can we agree to move past these points?

Reactions: cusa

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I like your ideas. Or Alice breaks up with Kate. Kate ends up with Max, at first so she has a reason to be around Alice a bit. But then she starts to like Max on her own. She also feeds him secret info on Alice, saying that even though Alice denied it, she broke up with Kate because of her brother. She then teaches Max exactly what he needs to do sexually to break down the last of Alice's defenses and have her fall completely for him.
Kate admitting to being into Max and helping him with Alice, and sex training in general, would be great! I for one think Kate is pretty hot, and it doesn't hurt that she's one of the few people who admits to liking having sex with Max and having him cum inside of her.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes