greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
What's with all this negativity every time a new update comes out?
I liked the update. The movie was hot, the doctor is hot, and everything happening with Alice is hot. Granted, my favourite girl is Alice, so i'm a happy camper right now :heartcoveredeyes: Only thing i really wanted was some kissing with her, but oh well.

Could had been a better update ? Yes it could. Is it that bad like some people are portraying it here? Absolutly not.

I'm hyped for 0.11 :eazyHype:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I liked the update. The movie was hot, the doctor is hot, and everything happening with Alice is hot. Granted, my favourite girl is Alice, so i'm a happy camper right now :heartcoveredeyes: Only thing i really wanted was some kissing with her, but oh well.

Could had been a better update ? Yes it could. Is it that bad like some people are portraying it here? Absolutly not.

Because they just want to fap and not care about the story or what not.

Last edited:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Well said. I patreon for 1$ for many reasons. Like most of us here we play a cracked or free game where we should be paying for it.
If a person do not like the game move on and let the rest of us enjoy it, spreading negativity is only aggravating people.
Just bc you and others like sth, it´isn´t immune to criticism. And there´s much to be criticised about this "game". Wether it´s the barely existing story, poorly made up sex scenes, the unfinished branches and plotholes, the stupid writing or the scheme of milking patreons and ALWAYS, always the hype about "i have hopes for the next update"-talk.
Whiteknighting stupid shit, won´t make the shit look good. It just makes that person looking dumb.

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
far better update compared to 0.9....true, some things could be changed or added by reusing existing images, like mom bj in bathroom at morning, kira line could be expanded, but over all a great update...liking the direction the game is pointing to....cant wait for 1.1

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Is there a way to remove the overlay image when the "H" key is pressed?
Looked at the Mods - couldn't find anything?

Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to remove the overlay image when the "H" key is pressed?
Looked at the Mods - couldn't find anything?

Thanks
if using mods and its a mod image then ask in the mod thread where you got the mod from.

H key works for me in my vanilla game.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Just bc you and others like sth, it´isn´t immune to criticism. And there´s much to be criticised about this "game". Wether it´s the barely existing story, poorly made up sex scenes, the unfinished branches and plotholes, the stupid writing or the scheme of milking patreons and ALWAYS, always the hype about "i have hopes for the next update"-talk.
Whiteknighting stupid shit, won´t make the shit look good. It just makes that person looking dumb.
Well said. While there's a lot to like about the game, there's a lot not to like about it, and most people are giving fair criticism about it. The story largely sucks. People have put their own meaning into a lot of what's going on, including myself, but in all honesty, we're reading way too much into too little.

DS is indeed milking it at this point. The core story was about Max and his family. That's still not resolved, but now, ten updates in, we're still getting introduced new characters as a ploy to further delay taking care of that core story. I'll once again say that DS should just reboot this game, and do it properly. Start off the game with a good number of characters and locations from the beginning. Have Olivia be the neighbor girl who helps you move in and strikes up a friendship with Lisa while flirting with Max. Have Vicky be the coffee shop girl they meet when they go out for coffee right after moving in. Add a third sister. When Kira shows up, have her bring a daughter or her own or two. Give Max half-sisters from when his father was cheating on Ann during their marriage, and have that be the family his father left theirs for. And introduce most or all of this from the beginning. Maybe give us an antagonist, although I suspect that everyone would have a negative reaction to a male one after the Eric debacle. Make it one of the female family members, or some other woman. Maybe your father's second wife, who just found out about the family when her husband gave them the house? But then take all of these characters, and give them proper stories, and writing, and renders. Give us sex with Olivia and Vicky early on as we slowly work towards seducing family members. Then maybe cousins and Aunt get worked in next, followed by half-sisters, followed by full sisters and mother. With this many characters, the game could go on for years and still be fresh as long as there was decent writing. But the current game has gone on too long based on what it started with. The addition of new characters this late in the game seems forced, especially since they're not even related (as far as we know). DS can keep the current version of the game going for a while, but he's had a poor track record with updates for a while now, and I don't expect that to change. This game is already running out of momentum though, and the fanbase is growing increasingly frustrated.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017

At this point I feel like BB's biggest weakness is focusing on very limited paths with each update, so content feels linear and with how the scenes are still being less than great visually, (start up, action, end) it doesn't feel that satisfying when intimate scenes occur. It's a very slow burn between events at this point and there's nothing else to do in the game between them since those scenes aren't up to date to match the relationship stages (it's slowly getting changed, but still jarring for the ones not updated).

This linear progression has been going on for a few updates now and I think people being upset about it is expected when a game with choices and stats turned into a linear visual novel. I really hope the game can get back to having choices and branches, BB needs to stop hiding the intimacy as well as putting more fleshed out content each update.

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
if using mods and its a mod image then ask in the mod thread where you got the mod from.

H key works for me in my vanilla game.
@a1fox3 i think he is referring to the BB logo on the top corner when u press H
@Twistty use BB image tools to convert the .img files to .jpg then u dont have the BB logo on the images

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
At this point i kinda hope that a woman antagonist who wants to fuck your mom and kick you out of the house comes up in the game to spice it all up. Her name ? yeah same thing ending with an "a" hahahahaha

Reactions: Corambis

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
At this point i kinda hope that a woman antagonist who wants to fuck your mom and kick you out of the house comes up in the game to spice it all up. Her name ? yeah same thing ending with an "a" hahahahaha
I don't know about Erica... but aunt Kira... is there and after she got under Max's skin... it's about time to show her fangs (plot twist) :D

Reactions: groq

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Sigh… …you are so dead serious on this incest stuff. I agree 0.9 was somewhat lame. Over-hyped maybe. But 0.10 is just hilarious. I just visited clinic for the 1st time and being caught by Lisa while riding Alice. I was laughing and giggling for the last hour all along. I mean I don’t get why ppl are so mad about BB at this point. 0.10 is the best update so far. 0.9 movie scene was somewhat rapy I did not like it at all. 0.10 one was super fun though. 0.10 scenes with Ann are hilarious. 0.10 Alice, Doc quests are super fun. I mean I do get ppl being mad at DS for overhyped 0.9. I frankly didn’t like it much myself. But. If you are not satisfied with 0.10 you will not be satisfied with the next versions either, that’s for sure. Just move along folks. At this point, it is obvious BB is not dead serious incest game like DmD or DoD. It’s more like parody with super cool graphics and sometimes quite hilarious scenes. Take it or leave it.

Reactions: greenymph

kentucyfried

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a way to recover your saves if you've deleted the folder of the previous version? I don't know whether the game saves anywhere except root\save. If not, has anyone got a savegame?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to recover your saves if you've deleted the folder of the previous version? I don't know whether the game saves anywhere except root\save. If not, has anyone got a savegame?
Look for my name on page 17 and 18 I have all 3 GF path at the end of v9.6 there in the save game thread.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Sigh… …you are so dead serious on this incest stuff. I agree 0.9 was somewhat lame. Over-hyped maybe. But 0.10 is just hilarious. I just visited clinic for the 1st time and being caught by Lisa while riding Alice. I was laughing and giggling for the last hour all along. I mean I don’t get why ppl are so mad about BB at this point. 0.10 is the best update so far. 0.9 movie scene was somewhat rapy I did not like it at all. 0.10 one was super fun though. 0.10 scenes with Ann are hilarious. 0.10 Alice, Doc quests are super fun. I mean I do get ppl being mad at DS for overhyped 0.9. I frankly didn’t like it much myself. But. If you are not satisfied with 0.10 you will not be satisfied with the next versions either, that’s for sure. Just move along folks. At this point, it is obvious BB is not dead serious incest game like DmD or DoD. It’s more like parody with super cool graphics and sometimes quite hilarious scenes. Take it or leave it.
Hilarious ? parody ?
i'm sorry but i don't see any of that in this game. But maybe it's just me

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I wonder if Alice will push Lisa to be part of the future movies, while that would be nice she would have to do a lot of convincing with Ann maybe it will be possible with a little help from Kira and Max. I hope that in the next version which will focus on Max/Alice/Lisa goes in this direction.

Good to see I'm not the only one missing new content with Kira.
You were never alone for that red-haired perverted slut aunt of ours :p :D

Reactions: KaiserST

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
This linear progression has been going on for a few updates now and I think people being upset about it is expected when a game with choices and stats turned into a linear visual novel. I really hope the game can get back to having choices and branches, BB needs to stop hiding the intimacy as well as putting more fleshed out content each update.
Now this is criticism i can understand, and i agree with you on this. What surprises me about people being negative and very upset, are the hollow justifications some give, like: "oh the writing is shit", "DS is milking his patrons", "we don't get to fuck Ann yet? This game sucks!!"
The game has a lot of problems, and it has derrailed from the inicial concept, but it also has good things. Its still a work-in-progress and tbh i don't think its that bad to get people so riled up.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes