dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Stop shit posting, turn your negative energy elsewhere. F95 have +1000 games available for you to download.
If you don't like with how this game developer (Dark Silver) behave or the content itself, you can Ignore this thread and the game will not listed for you anymore.
View attachment 32877

However, our community welcome to constructive criticism. Don't make F95 site became notorious place for games developer. We do pirated their games, but we're not shit talker.
What a totally ridiculous post

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Stop shit posting, turn your negative energy elsewhere. F95 have +1000 games available for you to download.
If you don't like with how this game developer (Dark Silver) behave or the content itself, you can Ignore this thread and the game will not listed for you anymore.
View attachment 32877

However, our community welcome to constructive criticism. Don't make F95 site became notorious place for games developer. We do pirated their games, but we're not shit talker.
What a totally ridiculous post
Peace, please

Reactions: groq

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
So next updates with Ann

1.1 cunnilingus in bath, living room,bed...
1.2 69 position, in new movie
1.3 69 un bath, living room, bed
1.4 rub in movie

Each versión is worse.
no1 is forcing you to play the game if you dont like it...there are tonz of other fish in the sea ;)

Reactions: greenymph

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
any chance for the dialogue file?

wanna mod it to have laptop to every room like some1 had done in the past
I believe someone posted it, but I sent it to ika as well.

Two side notes:
1st) Walkthrough questions in the walkthrough thread please...
2nd) Chill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Man so much negativity in this thread;
I though this update was small but good. No unnecessary scenes.
All Alice scenes was hot. We started Alice-Lisa scenes. I have high hopes for that route.
And finally we have our reason to have sex with Ann.

Pelele

Jun 1, 2017
my old saves from previous version is not working. help :(
Dont work cause dont appear in load menu or dont work cause cant load?

The first one, make sure that saves starts whit save0.save,
and rest of them that have consecutive numbers

Second problably u have corrup saves.

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
Like everyone else, I would've liked more content in the update. But hey, it is what it is.

I love the new content that was provided. Like cumming in Alice and having her spaz out coz she might get pregnant. Awesome! Alice is the hottest girl in the game so I liked that.

But yeah, surely with all the money, DS could produce more? I dunno. But I like the crumbs we got.

Tommaso

Jul 25, 2017
Hi,

I think I got a little problem... I got v. 0.10 and i think I missed some pictures! for example when i take my mother to my room i see text, but no pictures! Any help? I checked the folder pictures and i got 1554 pictures in...

thanks to everyone!

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
why in the previous ver max could come into mom's bedroom and sleep with her but in this one max can't sleep anymore?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
it's not about the amount of updates, but more about its content, there's no major breathrough here. That's what's bothering me personally.

Anyways, i think imma try some mods this weekend, i hope theres new content there as well ;)

also this :
Am I the only one dissapointed that Kira didn't get any content this update. It could even be something simple like sunbathing naked and trying to convice everyone to do the same or progressing some of her scenes at night.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well said. I patreon for 1$ for many reasons. Like most of us here we play a cracked or free game where we should be paying for it.
If a person do not like the game move on and let the rest of us enjoy it, spreading negativity is only aggravating people.

Stop posting negative comments here please

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,

I think I got a little problem... I got v. 0.10 and i think I missed some pictures! for example when i take my mother to my room i see text, but no pictures! Any help? I checked the folder pictures and i got 1554 pictures in...

thanks to everyone!
You ask in this thread and get that answer:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes