Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well, DS make her to BJ machine aka Money sucking machine. :angel:

This ver. you get to lick her.
Maybe next ver. is 69 or tits job.
Next 2 or 3 ver. is foot or tight job.
Next many ver. is anal or pussy.

The more new charactors BB has, the more delays on mom.
For me, it is getting bored/tired of waiting on this game. :noexpression:
that's the way it has to be. the game is hosted on patreon. the longer they delay the end game stuff. the longer people will keep paying. it's the tactic every game uses.

props to summertime saga for going to vagina so early. their delay is in pregnant sex. that's their end game judging by the tags they had before they removed them.

let me list the games i know of that have been out for a while and still don't have vaginal sex with the main character(s).

first BB, no vaginal sex with the only virgin girl yet. can't give it up early.
dating my daughter
dreams of desire
two sides
teachers pets

those are just ones i have / know about. i'm pretty new to this patreon 3DCG game deal.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
that's the way it has to be. the game is hosted on patreon. the longer they delay the end game stuff. the longer people will keep paying. it's the tactic every game uses.
Sorry but not every game does that...Especially ones who have more than 9 releases of money in their pocket!

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Some advice ... when you can't save, usually your data had been forced-checked 'Read Only', so you can't edit/saving. This is very small chance random case for windows user.

U

User_10739

I played 10 with a mod and noticed that the game reset Kira moving out of Anne's room and Anne sleeping naked. Kira moved out said spot was mine, was able to sleep with Anne in her undies but I was unable to get back to her sleeping naked by the time I was finished the update. Did anyone play an unmodded game and get the same thing?

Kira relinquished her spot in 9 so I don't know why this happened???

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
I played 10 with a mod and noticed that the game reset Kira moving out of Anne's room and Anne sleeping naked. Kira moved out said spot was mine, was able to sleep with Anne in her undies but I was unable to get back to her sleeping naked by the time I was finished the update. Did anyone play an unmodded game and get the same thing?

From what i understood there is a "seduction" mod that requires kira to sleep with the mom that might be it otherwise the mod wont trigger the event related to the mom and any other events that might be interconnected

hope this helps

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016

I never try any mod. From that particular scene
1. Kira never get back into the room.
2. Mom generate random scene, sometime use underwear, sometime naked.
3. If Mom use underwear, HJ event goes as usual.
4. If Mom naked, she surprised and use underwear, then proceed to the usual HJ event.

This what can I say about the event. But, I don't finish reach the v10 scenario yet, still on progress.

Domomanz

Jun 4, 2017
I'm starting to feel that this game is just a giant tease. I feel like the dev is purposely teasing to keep the money flowing. This is why I stopped supporting on patreon and now i've finally given up on this game. This update 10 is so lacking and short, the core gameplay isn't fun anymore after playing it over and over.

mumby

May 2, 2017
Guys, can someone explain me how to unpack games data to extract and edit dialogues? i will be wery gratefull

tmv

May 31, 2017
This is my favorite adult game. What is a bit disappointing is that the Patreon mechanism seems to drive games into develloping games into a month-by-month story development, instead of a stand alone game.
I restarted the game in 0.9 and the first few days are eventful, yet the further you get into the story, the new events are far spread with in between only repetitions of previous events. This also applies to other games.
I think Patreon is to blame. Pity.
Yet I'll wait another month for the next update.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I finished all new oportunitis in 10. I've triggered all the new scenes with Lisa, Alice, and Ann in the bathroom and TV. But I can not triggered new events with Ann in the bedroom, wtf? will somebody help me, what i'm doing wrong?
Go to for step by step gameplay.

Guys, can someone explain me how to unpack games data to extract and edit dialogues? i will be wery gratefull
This not the place to ask that, but please visit this thread instead.

Reactions: mumby
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes