a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have this weird bug with Ikaru mod that everytime I enter the online store, my money gets down to 0$
Anyone else? Any fix?
See below.

I'm not anyone official so take this with a grain of salt, but I think any discussion of the mod is supposed to be limited to the Mod thread:
See below.

Anyone else got a weird bug where all the dialogues indicate that you're going into Ann's room at night, but you never can? No matter who's in or out, or what time, all I can do at Ann's room is 'Peep through window'... can't enter at all. I definitely used to be able to. Worried this is stalling the doctor storyline, as I've played several hours and still can't get to where we actually go to the doctor.
Game play question go here please.

It happened to me when I used the mod to get money. I think that's a bug from it.
Yes that is a problem with given money straight to Max's pocket.
If mod allows put the money in the web site and then get the money out of the web site for best results.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Thank you soooo much for the update!! You guys are awesome!

By the way... how much wood could a woodchuck Lisa chuck if woodchuck Lisa could chuck wood?

View attachment 32820
what bothers me more is what she means when she says:"you´re in a way".
What could she possibly mean by that?
You´re in a way ...cute?
You´re in a way ...a damn fine equipped brother?
You´re in a way ...dumb but equally horny?
You´re in a way ... like a white dwarf star: Extremely hot but not very bright
Questions, i need them answered!

Reactions: groq

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
what bothers me more is what she means when she says:"you´re in a way".
What could she possibly mean by that?
You´re in a way ...cute?
You´re in a way ...a damn fine equipped brother?
You´re in a way ...dumb but equally horny?
You´re in a way ... like a white dwarf star: Extremely hot but not very bright
Questions, i need them answered!
That's borked engrish. But I guess you already knew that.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Animation? Are you kidding? It'll probably take around another 20k for DS to work that hard...
I think DS mentioned that there are no plans for animations anytime soon. Currently every scene requires serious post processing (Adobe Photoshop?).

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I think DS mentioned that there are no plans for animations anytime soon. Currently every scene requires serious post processing (Adobe Photoshop?).
Personally, I'm hoping for no animations. I so rarely see them implemented well in one of these games. They either highlight the artificial nature of the graphics, or sometimes they even look silly because the speed is off, or it's on such an obvious loop. I also have a thing about seeing the woman's face during sex, and it's hard to keep their expression natural during an animation. They often end up looking like this to me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
GUYS need help!!! For some reason 0.10 ver doesn't read transported save files from my previous playthrough. What to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GUYS need help!!! For some reason 0.10 ver doesn't read transported save files from my previous playthrough. What to do?
They must be numbered starting with save0.save the save1.save and so on and you can not skip a number.

Best thing to do is move the whole save game folder out of the new and put the old save game folder in.

Reactions: FlyingPony

mrlmox

May 5, 2017
I found a bug, i got the big package of weed and the small one at same time, but then kate only gave me option to give her little on but both dissapeared from inventory, now i can't continue the quest to get rid of eric because i hace no chance to get the big weed, can anyone tell me how to fix?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I found a bug, i got the big package of weed and the small one at same time, but then kate only gave me option to give her little on but both dissapeared from inventory, now i can't continue the quest to get rid of eric because i hace no chance to get the big weed, can anyone tell me how to fix?
Wrong thread go here please:

Kyu

Jul 8, 2017
Does any of the recent updates have any Olivia or Eric path updates? Just curious to see if I need to replay earlier scenes again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does any of the recent updates have any Olivia or Eric path updates? Just curious to see if I need to replay earlier scenes again.
There will be no more updates for Eric and we are hoping for Olivia update in 2 months. v.12 for Olivia

Reactions: Kyu
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes