Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That's what I'm saying, that's too difficult for him.
I don't think it would be too difficult for him, as he says he worked on the game industry for some time, so at least this knowledge he surely has.

The thing is: It wouldn't be profitable, too much work for almost no return.

Reactions: TrropJunior

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
The old sex scenes need to be reworked in light of the developments with the pills. None of them make sense anymore.

Reactions: bc21
Jul 2, 2017
So to avoid spam, I'll make this post the calendar post. It will have all the pics for calendar and it will be updated as new one's come.
Disclaimer: Calendar pics are a bonus for patron's, they do not represent any scene in the game.

February: | | | |
View attachment 5554
March: | | | |
View attachment 5557
April: | | | |
View attachment 5555
May: | | | |
View attachment 5556
June: | | | |
View attachment 5558
July: | | | |
View attachment 7946
August: | |
View attachment 11600
September: | | | |
View attachment 17241
October: | | | |
View attachment 23922
November: | | | |
View attachment 30749

Note: Click to enlarge. Right click and open in a new tab for full resolution.
Note2: Click the "Here" to download all resolutions of the pic.

Huge thanks to the anon who provided these <3
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: crugh2112

viriato

Sep 24, 2017
I have this weird bug with Ikaru mod that everytime I enter the online store, my money gets down to 0$
Anyone else? Any fix?

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
I have this weird bug with Ikaru mod that everytime I enter the online store, my money gets down to 0$
Anyone else? Any fix?
I'm not anyone official so take this with a grain of salt, but I think any discussion of the mod is supposed to be limited to the Mod thread:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone else got a weird bug where all the dialogues indicate that you're going into Ann's room at night, but you never can? No matter who's in or out, or what time, all I can do at Ann's room is 'Peep through window'... can't enter at all. I definitely used to be able to. Worried this is stalling the doctor storyline, as I've played several hours and still can't get to where we actually go to the doctor.

D

Deleted member 19516

Hey guys, whenever I start the game v0.9.0.006 I just get a white screen. I'm able to click on the different locations but nothing more. If anyone can help me that would be great. Thanks!
Anyone got solution to this? I have same exact problem as the poster I'm quoting. I downloaded the files from this site (the mega mirror) and I have the latest video drivers for my graphics card. I also tried running the .exe as administrator and removing read-only from the game folder (it auto resets back though). Anyone have any idea what to do to fix the game?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes