NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i know with ann your breaking her defenses slowly (well that is what the plot tries to tell you but lets be real going from a handy j to sake sake ain't slow in this situation) might as well just of ending with her using her tits ffs

bab

Sep 9, 2017
i'm having problems with saving it no longer auto saves and i can no longer save at all. i can however load save files from other people but cant save over them anyone think they can help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i'm having problems with saving it no longer auto saves and i can no longer save at all. i can however load save files from other people but cant save over them anyone think they can help?
take this and replace your config.txt file

Blazblue

Also known as 'Blazblue'
Donor
May 13, 2017
I keep hearing that the modded game is better than the vanilla one. I did a bit of research and apparently Chancer's mod is a good place to start (correct me if I'm wrong).
Problem is, it seemingly requires the 0.9.0.006 version of the game (again, correct me if I'm wrong), which isn't available anymore. Can I still find it somewhere in the forum or do I have to wait for the mods to be updated?

Thanks in advance for any help.

jimmyjohns

Oct 13, 2016
yo is this update worth playing? Every update I hear people bitching about the updates, is it on par as the last couple or is this one noticeably worse?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I keep hearing that the modded game is better than the vanilla one. I did a bit of research and apparently Chancer's mod is a good place to start (correct me if I'm wrong).
Problem is, it seemingly requires the 0.9.0.006 version of the game (again, correct me if I'm wrong), which isn't available anymore. Can I still find it somewhere in the forum or do I have to wait for the mods to be updated?

Thanks in advance for any help.
I would play the real game all the way through before adding in mods.
Pay attention to the girls faces to read what they are trying to say to Max.

Reactions: User_166761

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yo is this update worth playing? Every update I hear people bitching about the updates, is it on par as the last couple or is this one noticeably worse?
Ever update gets bitch about but for me it is great.

New repeatable sex position for Alice, coy girl switching to doggy and last longer sex for it. And you get to cum in her.

1 time only scene for Lisa coy girl scene.

Reactions: KaiserST

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I lolled when the doctor was asking about Max's carpel tunnel syndrome and the mother just started giving him a handjob.

Doctor: Do you do this often? Because of the carpel tunnel syndrome (something to that effect)
Max: Yes Tunnels...

edit: Oh god... the smirk he gives after. This scene is hilarious.

Reactions: Kalf and a1fox3

Blazblue

Also known as 'Blazblue'
Donor
May 13, 2017
I would play the real game all the way through before adding in mods.
Pay attention to the girls faces to read what they are trying to say to Max.
Oh sorry, I did play the vanilla game. A few months ago (version 0.7 something, I think). It was pretty great but I figured I might as well try something different for a new playthrough.

Thanks for any help.

Reactions: dutchpete

ps123

May 4, 2017
You cant fuck the mother yet? just have her suck you to no avail?
Well, DS make her to BJ machine aka Money sucking machine. :angel:

This ver. you get to lick her.
Maybe next ver. is 69 or tits job.
Next 2 or 3 ver. is foot or tight job.
Next many ver. is anal or pussy.

The more new charactors BB has, the more delays on mom.
For me, it is getting bored/tired of waiting on this game. :noexpression:

Reactions: Corambis
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes