Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Maybe DS had something entirely different planed for the cams when he started writing the story. But he ended up succumbing to patron's pressure and ended up scraping this idea as he did with many others.
Or what is more likely is you projected your own idea into what the story was supposed to be about and DS intended all along for this game to be about Max and Lisa's journey to devirginizing her. Lisa is the only one with a GF path other than Olivia which has become a dead end until he adds some content to it in the future as he said he plans to.

[edit] Want Proof? The LisaGF path in this game starts immediately from the start of this game. DAY ONE!

This notion that he changed his mind is a fantasy that the Eric Gay Lovers continue to cling to justify their belief that the game was better WITH Eric and are upset that DS "changed his mind" after finding out very few of you liked Eric and the majority of his paying customers hated him. DS himself said on Patreon that Eric was never a long term story, And in the same post said he NEVER INTENDED to create an NTR game!

It's pretty clear to me that the PEEPERS (who are also very much fans of a PEEPING TV show) got the wrong impressions, thought their Kink was FINALLY getting a Genre game and then took to the internet to complain when they realized their dream game wasn't the game they thought it was, in a vain attempt to bring it back to the Peepy Cuckfest they were clamoring for.

Last edited:
Reactions: elmandor

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
This must be the prelude of other preview we have.Lets hope some of that Alice/Lisa will be repeatable.Movie wont be for sure.
This is the prelude to the other sneak peek we got where Lisa goes down on Alice...Probably why Max has his shorts on because he is only marginally involved until the end of the scene.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Or what is more likely is yadda yadda yadda...
Why are getting so mad at it though?

Just accept that this game is developed through polls and DS already changed it's story countless times. Stop being delusional and start realizing the many flaws this game has. It's refreshing, believe me.

Reactions: Sharku

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why are getting so mad at it though?

Just accept that this game is developed through polls and DS already changed it's story countless times. Stop being delusional and start realizing the many flaws this game has. It's refreshing, believe me.
There are all kinds of games to play and maybe you would be happier if you go play then instead.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
There are all kinds of games to play and maybe you would be happier if you go play then instead.
Who said I don't? :D

I just like to rant about it. And it's cute how some guys get utterly butthurt when you say something about this game.

Reactions: enokard

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the preview @elmandor

Interesting, it appears Alice wants Lisa to join the Cam shows. I wonder if that will be only available in the GF path because the olivia path is rather small.

It would be a waste to have this only in the GF path. But I agree that is most likely to happen in 0.11.
Well lately in last 2 patches not sure if 3 half of content is locked behind Lisa, so why should be this time any different :)

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Alice: Lisa do you want to be a star?
Lisa: Y..Yeah
Alice Then get on your knees and lick my pussy!

Maybe their dad is this guy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, it's better than
Alice Then sit on the Christmas tree... xD

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Probably only for those on Lisa path, as usual. :)
Alice: Then get on your knees and lick my pussy!

Maybe their dad is this guy?
horrible, horrible, horrible...

probably will join to the next movie too, come on Lisa was our (or at least mine) last hope for some good romance path without all that bullshit

Reactions: Kalf and a1fox3
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes