Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Only those who use Mods that adds content to the game so if you have a mod go to that mods thread and ask for help there.:cool:
If no mod then your game does not have all the files needed to play the game.
Please redownload the game and see if the new game works for you.
Never copy and paste new game over old or this will happen.

;)1st place poster.;)

I checked and it's not missing a file, but it could be a corrupted file, so I'm redownloading it now.

sean.mhl

Jul 31, 2017
Can someone help? I been playing this game for months. But all the sudden today whenever I launch the game, the screen is black and i tried restarting my computer. What do you guys think went wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help? I been playing this game for months. But all the sudden today whenever I launch the game, the screen is black and i tried restarting my computer. What do you guys think went wrong?
Maybe your video is going out maybe.

Download the latest version and try again.

FryisWiggles

Oct 15, 2017
Olivia keeps on getting in the way of my Friday nights. How do i stop her from coming over?
it just repeats the same dialog over and over.

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
been trying to get the Butt naked mom shit but it aint happening anyone wanna help me out i followed the v8 mini shit but i can't even get her to take her top off xD

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Just when will the final version of this game be out there are a lot of things i want to try out and it's still in Beta! :)) Hope the developer finishes it soon.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
been trying to get the Butt naked mom shit but it aint happening anyone wanna help me out i followed the v8 mini shit but i can't even get her to take her top off XD
I will be glad to help you when you ask in the right thread;
We are not allowed to answer here.

JDJDJD

Aug 3, 2017
it sounds absolutely stupid but it would probably be the only way to save this shit of history, Eric was the Max of the future that returned in time to make the Max of the present grow and achieve its fantasies and that would fix the trauma of many people who saw Ann become a super whore in an instant and betray in a horrible and inexplicable way his only son just for a penis.

But it is even more stupid to think that DarkSilver would be able to write something like that with his very reduced vision of life and relationships that are limited only to corruption and blackmail.
No man i think DarkSilver writing is reduced to what his 40$ patreon want. He actually had a really good story a few versions ago.
You can also try the mods in the forum like the seduction mod. I think it handles better the relationships or at least better to me.

Reactions: Sharku

aao

Sep 26, 2017
I need help guys,

I'm updating from 9.0 -> 10. But When I tried to switch saves over, it's not reading my previous game saves...? Can someone help me? It's my first time updating this game so i'm not sure how it really goes.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I need help guys,

I'm updating from 9.0 -> 10. But When I tried to switch saves over, it's not reading my previous game saves...? Can someone help me? It's my first time updating this game so i'm not sure how it really goes.
If you transfer whole folder there shouldn't be problem, but if you transfer manual files make sure they start and go in sequence. saves 3.jpg

Morrokay

Oct 9, 2017
i finished mostly everything. lisa gf path met vicky, did all 4 movies, did both sisters punishments, what i did not get is the option to sleep in moms room is this part of the new version coz in older once i got it pretty easy.also i met eve and she is buying my sperm

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i finished mostly everything. lisa gf path met vicky, did all 4 movies, did both sisters punishments, what i did not get is the option to sleep in moms room is this part of the new version coz in older once i got it pretty easy.also i met eve and she is buying my sperm
We can not answer game play question here.

Here:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes