a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hope he merges the yogo path with Olivia path and leave 1 Lisa GF path solo.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
She is, DarkSilver confirmed it at Patreon.
Well then I guess I stand corrected....Thanks!

View attachment 37614
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FINALLY he is learning that splitting your audience on two disparate paths is a No No!
The question is how he does the merge. While it might not take a lot to get Olivia into the LisaGF path it's quite another thing to bring Lisa content into the Olivia route. (Not hard from a variable perspective as all he has to do is tick another box to make both valid....) But difficult from a story perspective. He needs to find a way to merge from Olivia to Lisa without costing his users all that Lisa Content from the GF path.

My Solution

All in All, if he manages to merge the two in a good way (without losing any pre-existing Lisa content, the next version or two could have the biggest update content for users we have seen to date with minimal work on his part.

But I suspect it will take him two updates to completely merge the two paths, one to create the bridges and the second to add the new content that makes the merging pay off.

As for the Thematic vs Old Way....
I don't really have a problem with Thematic provided they aren't all One and Done affairs and can be repeated.
I also have no issue if he just focuses on one character per update provided he give us a much better and more flushed out scene. These 4 or 5 pic sex scenes really are so anticlimactic considering the work you have to put in to get them.

Reactions: KaiserST

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
So if everything goes as DS planned we will have a Max/Alice/Lisa only update in december and a Olivia/Olivia's mom/Lisa only update in January. That means Vicky, Eve and much more importantly Ann and Kira won't get any content for 2 months.

If that will be the case I hope that Olivia's mother will be a nice addition because I must get my MILF fix or else I will have problems.
What he can't squeez in some Ann and Kira content in updates along the way.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The merging of the paths isn't a good thing. This isn't a game any more. A game implies choices, and consequences. You make one choice, then you may simultaneously open up one opportunity while closing another. The game needs more choice, not less. You should be able to choose romance options for the three family members. You should be able to choose not to install spy cameras. You should be able to choose how much of an impact Eric has from the start. Now we're just being funneled into what DS thinks what people want. Except he always implements it poorly. He does it time and again, failing at giving people what they want. Some of it's on him, and some of it's on the fans, for asking for stuff that isn't really a good fit for the game. And some more of it is on the fans, for continually asking for stuff that they know at this point DS can't deliver on properly. But he's going to keep sending it our way to further milk people. He's gotten very good at delivering substandard updates, but beginning the hype machine for the next one almost immediately so people get distracted. People fall for it every single time. It's as if the fans of this game are turning into characters that DS wrote. You think Ann is dumb for falling for the carpal tunnel thing for so long? Well, we've been falling for the update thing for just as long, and somehow expecting DS to start making a good game, while convincing ourselves the game is better than it is because of what we read into it.

Really, the only thing worth asking for at this point is for sex with Ann and Lisa. He's going to fail at delivering that, but then at least we can have some closure instead of being disappointed month after month with each new update.

Reactions: AkitoH and Vayleton

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
The merging of the paths isn't a good thing. This isn't a game any more. A game implies choices, and consequences. You make one choice, then you may simultaneously open up one opportunity while closing another. The game needs more choice, not less. You should be able to choose romance options for the three family members. You should be able to choose not to install spy cameras. You should be able to choose how much of an impact Eric has from the start. Now we're just being funneled into what DS thinks what people want. Except he always implements it poorly. He does it time and again, failing at giving people what they want. Some of it's on him, and some of it's on the fans, for asking for stuff that isn't really a good fit for the game. And some more of it is on the fans, for continually asking for stuff that they know at this point DS can't deliver on properly. But he's going to keep sending it our way to further milk people. He's gotten very good at delivering substandard updates, but beginning the hype machine for the next one almost immediately so people get distracted. People fall for it every single time. It's as if the fans of this game are turning into characters that DS wrote. You think Ann is dumb for falling for the carpal tunnel thing for so long? Well, we've been falling for the update thing for just as long, and somehow expecting DS to start making a good game, while convincing ourselves the game is better than it is because of what we read into it.

Really, the only thing worth asking for at this point is for sex with Ann and Lisa. He's going to fail at delivering that, but then at least we can have some closure instead of being disappointed month after month with each new update.
Oh my god man put as a spoiler it's too long:WutFace::OhMyGoodness:

Reactions: a1fox3

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
The merging of the paths isn't a good thing. This isn't a game any more. A game implies choices, and consequences. You make one choice, then you may simultaneously open up one opportunity while closing another. The game needs Ymore choice, not less. You should be able to choose romance options for the three family members. You should be able to choose not to install spy cameras. You should be able to choose how much of an impact Eric has from the start. Now we're just being funneled into what DS thinks what people want. Except he always implements it poorly. He does it time and again, failing at giving people what they want. Some of it's on him, and some of it's on the fans, for asking for stuff that isn't really a good fit for the game. And some more of it is on the fans, for continually asking for stuff that they know at this point DS can't deliver on properly. But he's going to keep sending it our way to further milk people. He's gotten very good at delivering substandard updates, but beginning the hype machine for the next one almost immediately so people get distracted. People fall for it every single time. It's as if the fans of this game are turning into characters that DS wrote. You think Ann is dumb for falling for the carpal tunnel thing for so long? Well, we've been falling for the update thing for just as long, and somehow expecting DS to start making a good game, while convincing ourselves the game is better than it is because of what we read into it.

There are linear games and multiple choices games.You can't say it's not a game anymore:idontcare::idontcare::idontcare:.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Because DS said he wants to make thematic updates that only focus on a few characters at once. But he also said that he will make a pool in the future for the patrons decide if they want these new kind of updates or the old ones which added a bit of content to most characters.
Yeah but the last few updates had a focus character but still had some content for other characters.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
All the updates until now had content for most characters but the new ones will only add to the ones that the update will be focusing in but as I have already said DS will make a pool asking his patreons which kind of update they prefer.
I'm pretty sure he will menage to make the poll that way so we can't get mom or Kira again anytime soon.Happen for at least 5-6 polls in a round.Don't expect poll with did you want in 0.13 Max to have sex with Anna.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I hope he merges the yogo path with Olivia path and leave 1 Lisa GF path solo.
Well i am night person so dont do much mornings. ;)

Well this good news! I get to meet Olivia!:eazyHype:
You are gona love her ;) only extended scenes in game.

What he can't squeez in some Ann and Kira content in updates along the way.
He should be able to some :p

well, there were some choices until around 0.7
-Keeping Eric or got to war
-Lisa or Olivia
WAR m8, and both ;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not even for an extra HJ and BJ,;) Or just extra BJ and then do yoga with topless mom;)
Eh m8, there is so much action at night that i barely find a day or 2 worth waking up in morning, sleeping at thats different thing ;). and you know i prefer pussy so for that i am willing to skip all that. :cool:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well i am night person so dont do much mornings. ;)

You are gona love her ;) only extended scenes in game.

He should be able to some :p

WAR m8, and both ;)
You must be realy happy for 0.12 news.
BTW in the first version of 0.2 if you go to war, you lose the game for less than week.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes