micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You must be realy happy for 0.12 news.
BTW in the first version of 0.2 if you go to war, you lose the game for less than week.
Well its still, long way to go, but its a start. I haven't even touch latest update and half finish the previous one, sure do hope i wont lost interest by then, but at least i will be good for week of playing when ever i will get to it. ;)

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Alright so i just downloaded the game and started playing, i could've put sunblock on Alice the first day when she was at the pool but didn't have sunblock so i bought some on the laptop along with the web standards book but i didn't receive it in my inventory, is this a bug or do you have to wait for delivery?

Edit: Nevermind i had to wait for delivery lol

Reactions: Tdegg

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure he will menage to make the poll that way so we can't get mom or Kira again anytime soon.Happen for at least 5-6 polls in a round.Don't expect poll with did you want in 0.13 Max to have sex with Anna.
Don't break my heart!

I really don't hope the "focus" don't leave some room for updates on other characters. But that was my fear when I heard he was going to change the version numbers. So he could stall the progress. If there is no Ann content for several months I will stop my contribution. Not that he will notice it considering how much money he makes. It's just that I don't care about Olivia, Olivia's mom, Kate, Kate's mom or the doctor. And Lisa is the least favorite of the family.

I hope there is some updates to Ann and well Kira despite it being thematic. I just don't want to wait another 3-6 months. I I know a lot of other users want content for all of those characters. If it could be evenly spread among the characters so everyone got some progress it would be nice.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Oh my god man put as a spoiler it's too long:WutFace::OhMyGoodness:
As long as you have a signature with gifs in it, I'm going to take your complaints about post length with a grain of salt.

Choices are fine, but taking good content away in the process is horrible and I hate it when games do that.
It's not taken away. It's still there. It shouldn't be an issue to have different choices result in a different gaming experience. We shouldn't expect to keep Eric in the game, and still have the same content with all of the women we had before. We shouldn't be able to have a truly romantic relationship with Lisa and still bang Alice on the side. And some of us could care less about Olivia as a character. She's not even family in an incest game.

I hope there is some updates to Ann and well Kira despite it being thematic. I just don't want to wait another 3-6 months. I I know a lot of other users want content for all of those characters. If it could be evenly spread among the characters so everyone got some progress it would be nice.
DS knows that a lot of people will consider the game over when sex happens with Ann and/or Lisa. So he's going to delay it for as long as possible. He's literally grasping at anything he can to delay that happening, and people keep falling for it. Expect the only real progress to happen with Olivia, Kate, and recent and future new characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
Now we're just being funneled into what DS thinks what people want.
It would propably be better if DS just ignored what people want. They all want different things, after all ;)

Seriously, though, I see a lot of unneeded negativity on this forum. People should be glad someone is making a game that interests them, and not expect the developer to read minds and be perfect in everything. I think that BB is really well made, considering it's freeware. The game is very stable and nearly impossible to break (only those who use cheats run into problems), it doesn't require the player to use magic or superpowers to have sex, and each of the characters have their own specific (and pretty consistent) behaviour. In fact, the game is almost to good to be an adult game ;)

The problem is not with DS, but with clueless people who pay $40 and expect they can dictate how things should go.

Reactions: Hlextor

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wonder if "plot" will change a lot. How can Lisa fail doing a blowjob to Alex when she's fucked so much at this point that only her pussy and armpits stay virginal. And even these won't be safe when she'll be in a romantic mood in front of a camera. Lots of banters should be changed as well and all choices regarding her school should be removed in that case.

The problem is not with DS, but with clueless people who pay $40 and expect they can dictate how things should go.
The point is they can.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
As long as you have a signature with gifs in it, I'm going to take your complaints about post length with a grain of salt.

It's not taken away. It's still there. It shouldn't be an issue to have different choices result in a different gaming experience. We shouldn't expect to keep Eric in the game, and still have the same content with all of the women we had before. We shouldn't be able to have a truly romantic relationship with Lisa and still bang Alice on the side. And some of us could care less about Olivia as a character. She's not even family in an incest game.

DS knows that a lot of people will consider the game over when sex happens with Ann and/or Lisa. So he's going to delay it for as long as possible. He's literally grasping at anything he can to delay that happening, and people keep falling for it. Expect the only real progress to happen with Olivia, Kate, and recent and future new characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not even a fair compares your post is 4 or 5 times the size of my signature. On a cell phone it's almost the whole the page "which is what I was using". Be respectful of people when you feel like ranting 5 paragraphs of text. I agreed with some of what you had to say. Now you just make me think you are:test3::test3::test3:

Last edited:

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I wonder if "plot" will change a lot. How can Lisa fail doing a blowjob to Alex when she's fucked so much at this point that only her pussy and armpits stay virginal. And even these won't be safe when she'll be in a romantic mood in front of a camera. Lots of banters should be changed as well and all choices regarding her school should be removed in that case.

The point is they can.
Can probably just rewrite it as her having a change of heart when the moment comes, realizing she loves Max.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Yeah I reckon a lot of people do feel the game is over when they finally get to sex them, it's the end of the chase after all. And I get that, but there are much more story/content to do after that. Like how many places can they have sex without getting caught, or get caught. And see how their relationship develop after that. There is so much one could do, so I don't get why there is any need to delay it much longer. There is something as too much delay, people will get bored of waiting and lose interest.

Here's to get all hyped up for next update again after watching some more previews.

Reactions: Ghostly

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Can probably just rewrite it as her having a change of heart when the moment comes, realizing she loves Max.
Could be. But whole staying at the same room fragment should be rewritten in that case as it just doesn't make any sense in this context. She was fucked anally in a kitchen but now she's scared of his cock too close. Also talking about her innocence with Olivia like if she was still innocent. Not mentioning her liking Alex and how weird her change of heart would be. Also she's so sexually active that her threesomes shouldn't be so conservative

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't break my heart!

I really don't hope the "focus" don't leave some room for updates on other characters. But that was my fear when I heard he was going to change the version numbers. So he could stall the progress. If there is no Ann content for several months I will stop my contribution. Not that he will notice it considering how much money he makes. It's just that I don't care about Olivia, Olivia's mom, Kate, Kate's mom or the doctor. And Lisa is the least favorite of the family.

He kinda make same mistake Something Unlimited do-too many female characters and not even one is around 90% done.We wait for Wonder Woman's content in SU same way like we wait for Anna's content in BB.Pretty soon in 0.12 we will have what-4 women from the family and 6 from outside family.Way too much for such small number updates.Yes SU have twice more female characters but I remember playing that game from nov 2015 and that was like 4 or 5 update.

Reactions: KaiserST and Hadgar

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
The point is they can.
No, they may be able to participate in polls, but that doesn't mean they have anything meaningful to contribute. Someone's opinion is worth no more as the opinion of the developer, no matter how much they pay.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes