Mentalman

Oct 20, 2017
I cannot watch movies with Ann. Everytime I click the option there are no responses available and I have to restart the game. Is anyone else having this problems?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
No, they may be able to participate in polls, but that doesn't mean they have anything meaningful to contribute. Someone's opinion is worth no more as the opinion of the developer, no matter how much they pay.
Ain't argue with that. That's true. But in this game for this particular developer their opinion is crucial and decisive. Watch this thread for a while and if you see some demand being popular enough to repeat a couple of time it will be implemented into BB after 2-3 updates even if that will make other parts of the game abandoned. If he notice some demand of 40$ payers on his page he will do it

Reactions: cypr

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well, I didn't know that. My first version was 0.8, and I don't really visit Patreon. So, I suppose DS is to blame after all, then, for not believing in his own views ;)
DS needs to be be more selective in what he listens to. Listening to his fans about Eric was a good thing, because it was killing the game. Listening to every single little request now is bad. And it's not that he's actually being intentionally responsive. Recently he's just using fan requests as a way to delay the "true" progress of the game. As long as someone has asked for it, he can add it to the game while delaying things with Ann and Lisa. It's like the band on stage saying that they're taking requests, and ignoring everything until they hear the song they want to play. Maybe they know everyone is waiting for their most famous song and then they're going to leave, so they're saving it for last.

There's also the problem that on his own, DS doesn't seem to be able to understand what people actually want in an incest game. Even with people outright saying it, he still just picks and chooses what he wants to put in. That part is on him. The part I'd put squarely on the fans is for not putting more pressure on DS to focus on Ann and Lisa, and instead giving him fuel for delaying that.

Last edited:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
The merging of the paths isn't a good thing. This isn't a game any more. A game implies choices, and consequences. You make one choice, then you may simultaneously open up one opportunity while closing another.
That is a relationship sim not a game....
A game doesn't deny you the chance of finding the content based on a bad choice it just gives you multiple paths to figure out to get it....
What you are suggesting might as well have Eric Kill Max and force you to start over for picking to be his enemy.
Not even a game like DOOM will ever leave you with a situation where you get stuck and can't move on without starting over again.

Also what you suggest is fine for a game that is complete and no further development is being done.
But when you are paying Monthly and expect a lot of content you will not be able to satisfy all your subscribers with enough content since you are splitting development time between three or four different paths!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't think it's necessarily a bad choice to merge the Lisa and Olivia paths, you could get to the same point in the game but with some variety on how you got there and how things develop. Take Lisa for example, it could've been an opportunity if DS had take the merge route from the start and she could be different depending on who "taught" her. If she learned things with Max and Olivia she could be a more "carefree and enjoy things" person while she could lean more to be our submissive girl who's eager to please if she learned things with Kira, if she was a little more strict with here.
There are probably quite a few more differences that one could carve out, this is just a basic example.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
That is a relationship sim not a game....
A game doesn't deny you the chance of finding the content based on a bad choice it just gives you multiple paths to figure out to get it....
What you are suggesting might as well have Eric Kill Max and force you to start over for picking to be his enemy.
Not even a game like DOOM will ever leave you with a situation where you get stuck and can't move on without starting over again.

Also what you suggest is fine for a game that is complete and no further development is being done.
But when you are paying Monthly and expect a lot of content you will not be able to satisfy all your subscribers with enough content since you are splitting development time between three or four different paths!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
DS really do not need to merge GF path's at all, just unlock the rest of the sex ed on the Olivia GF path and were all good to go. The sex ed training is already in the game just unlock it in the Olivia GF path and finish her training.

The Lisa GF path and the yoga path are the same except for not asking her to go to school without panties is the on thing different in the yoga path.

When he does merge 1 then I hope it is the yoga path.

Reactions: Corambis

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing is, branching stories are limited by the medium, as well as the game play. I like a good branching story as much as the next guy, but when I am putting hours and hours of boring ass clicking into a game having a choice that I made in the first hour cut off a ton of content kinda blows. A telltale game can get away with branches because a) the actual story is at least competent. b) Even at their longest we are looking at maybe 6-8 hours of gameplay and c) the choices are well choreographed and meaningful.

Even in games that handle choices badly like Babysitter, they at least have the advantage of being really fast on replays. You can see all the new scenes in a matter of minutes once you've beaten the game once. A game like BB though, requires HOURS of clicking on each play through. I mean the Lisa questline alone, in either case takes hours of clicking waiting for dialogue to pop up, hoping you hit the right number of BJ points or what have you. The others can be the same way.

Reactions: Ghostly and Asphyx

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The thing is, branching stories are limited by the medium, as well as the game play. I like a good branching story as much as the next guy, but when I am putting hours and hours of boring ass clicking into a game having a choice that I made in the first hour cut off a ton of content kinda blows. A telltale game can get away with branches because a) the actual story is at least competent. b) Even at their longest we are looking at maybe 6-8 hours of gameplay and c) the choices are well choreographed and meaningful.

Even in games that handle choices badly like Babysitter, they at least have the advantage of being really fast on replays. You can see all the new scenes in a matter of minutes once you've beaten the game once. A game like BB though, requires HOURS of clicking on each play through. I mean the Lisa questline alone, in either case takes hours of clicking waiting for dialogue to pop up, hoping you hit the right number of BJ points or what have you. The others can be the same way.
I see that more as a problem with BB itself than branching storylines. I get that the game doesn't have replay value. It doesn't really have play value in the first place. I'm speaking from the perspective of someone who actively seeks out save files to see the new content, because I'm so burnt out on the grind and seeing the same events over and over again. If DS wants to drag out BB more and more, he should address the grind and the slow pacing of the game, where weeks can pass between new events in-game. But that's a whole other discussion.

The problem with making the game more linear is that he's going to merge disparate sections of the game. Is the Lisa in the Olivia path the same as GF Lisa in personality or history? I'm assuming not, but somehow they're going to be now. Based on past updates, I see people liking either path not being happy with the final result as something particular to that path is lost or changed. The game is also going in directions that just don't interest me, with Alice being Dom and Lisa being blackmailed into camming. I'm sure there are people who love that, but there's many others that would love the chance to go a different route, or to go different routes on any number of things that happened in the past.

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
well, there were some choices until around 0.7
-Keeping Eric or got to war
-Lisa or Olivia
He said that it is not a game anymore.He should have said it the game he doesn't like.It's still a game bro.
I see that more as a problem with BB itself than branching storylines. I get that the game doesn't have replay value. It doesn't really have play value in the first place. I'm speaking from the perspective of someone who actively seeks out save files to see the new content, because I'm so burnt out on the grind and seeing the same events over and over again. If DS wants to drag out BB more and more, he should address the grind and the slow pacing of the game, where weeks can pass between new events in-game. But that's a whole other discussion.

The problem with making the game more linear is that he's going to merge disparate sections of the game. Is the Lisa in the Olivia path the same as GF Lisa in personality or history? I'm assuming not, but somehow they're going to be now. Based on past updates, I see people liking either path not being happy with the final result as something particular to that path is lost or changed. The game is also going in directions that just don't interest me, with Alice being Dom and Lisa being blackmailed into camming. I'm sure there are people who love that, but there's many others that would love the chance to go a different route, or to go different routes on any number of things that happened in the past.
Well Lisa and Olivia are in the same school they would have become friends in the future.I think @DarkSilver should have implemented it differently but merging path is also fine and i was right it's a game you don't like.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes