Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hey there. Sorry to ask this but i was going to the guide for Party Girl. I did everything right gave her the candy at 20:00h gave her the dress befor Erik ... but when i enter the Bathroom at 3:00 i can't get the Blowjob it says she is not drunk enought ? what did i do wrong ? (I'm on Trust Authory too ... )

*Edit it's the one befor Aunt arrives if that helps
Sorry, that's all you get b4 Kira shows up. Nice scene, but no HJ/BJ then.

For gameplay issues like this you should go to the walkthrough thread though. Hopefully neither of us get in trouble. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 9433

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi :cool: ... please I need a help :oops: ... when max sleep I can't continue !!:':)':)'(
That is a problem with your computer so go here and ask

Hey there. Sorry to ask this but i was going to the guide for Party Girl. I did everything right gave her the candy at 20:00h gave her the dress befor Erik ... but when i enter the Bathroom at 3:00 i can't get the Blowjob it says she is not drunk enought ? what did i do wrong ? (I'm on Trust Authory too ... )

*Edit it's the one befor Aunt arrives if that helps
This is a game play question and we can not answer it here but we can answer it here:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No like I mean I get stuck there, it's just blank and I'm not able to go back. Only way I can get out of the conversation is to restart the game
That is a computer problem and you need to take this to

asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
Any way this can be made into a mac version or play online T.T. Wineskin glitches and makes me only see the top left corner of this game.

FOR Corp

Nov 5, 2017
Any way this can be made into a mac version or play online T.T. Wineskin glitches and makes me only see the top left corner of this game.
DS made a Mac OSX compatible version located on this Patreon site. Not sure if you have to be a paying member or not tho.

Reactions: Corambis

manjoume99

Oct 4, 2017
Guys i need help, im stuck at this point. i didnt get any option in this dialogue and cant do anything. how do i fix that???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys i need help, im stuck at this point. i didnt get any option in this dialogue and cant do anything. how do i fix that???
That is a computer problem and you need to go here and ask for help

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
another story line without finishing previous ones, game has gone to shit, DS just end it
...in your opinion.

Personally I think the game is slowly evolving in a positive way with the addition of the mods that other fans are doing. If the game doesn't "float your boat", it's a good thing there are no laws saying you HAVE to play it then... Toodle pip CT!!

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes