delta21

Sep 8, 2017
My first post.

Good game but very difficult to get rid of Eric without having a walkthrough or cheat of some sort. Aside from that, great art and the story while inflammatory to some, is different in a good way from other games out there. 10/10, can't wait for next patch.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
...in your opinion.

Personally I think the game is slowly evolving in a positive way with the addition of the mods that other fans are doing. If the game doesn't "float your boat", it's a good thing there are no laws saying you HAVE to play it then... Toodle pip CT!!
You have just said it yourself without the Mods the game is nothing

vipers2314

Nov 14, 2017
Hello there ! I'm new to the community . I downloaded the 0.9 version and i didn't have any problem with the scenes however the 0.10 i'm getting a lot of bugs ( image freeze , no dialogues and need to restart ...) i use the ikarumod but i don't think it's the reason since i removed it to check and i still have the problem . I read that it can be because of the translations , how do i change the translations ? Thank you for the help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello there ! I'm new to the community . I downloaded the 0.9 version and i didn't have any problem with the scenes however the 0.10 i'm getting a lot of bugs ( image freeze , no dialogues and need to restart ...) i use the ikarumod but i don't think it's the reason since i removed it to check and i still have the problem . I read that it can be because of the translations , how do i change the translations ? Thank you for the help
Each download is the game and not an update, so please redownload the game and unpack it and double click on the exe and it should play just like 9 did.

vipers2314

Nov 14, 2017
Each download is the game and not an update, so please redownload the game and unpack it and double click on the exe and it should play just like 9 did.
Hello !

Thank you for the reply ! That's what i did , i downloaded the whole 0.10 version and started from scratch , the same i did with the 0.9 . But in this one i'm getting lot of scenes with no dialogues

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello !

Thank you for the reply ! That's what i did , i downloaded the whole 0.10 version and started from scratch , the same i did with the 0.9 . But in this one i'm getting lot of scenes with no dialogues
Try a different download site and see if that works.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Is it right that there is no way to see Eric have sex with Lisa or Alice? Would make the whole branch of the game uninteresting.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it right that there is no way to see Eric have sex with Lisa or Alice? Would make the whole branch of the game uninteresting.
Yes you can not see it, it is implied that Alice may have had sex but she denies it and there is only verbal sex-ed for Lisa anyway.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After a week of researching this game. I found the path with the least effect of eric.
- Throughout the game until he is kicked out, he is only with his mother, presents alice at 8pm and peek at 2 o'clock.
- He can not do anything with lisa and aunt.
I am very happy for this
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."

If you follow either one of my walkthroughs Eric only gets to be with mom and he only gets to peep at Alice.

Reactions: m4xzjn

Puupsfred

Jul 11, 2017
I wish there was more Eric content. All the scenes only implied, the punishment of Alice behind closed doors, Lisa's sex ed, the courting of Alice with expensive lingerie and all the things we dont see,..
Maybe there are some mods coming out to cover this more?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Question for all: What is the the best memory or plesant experiance you have from playing Big Brother?

For me it's 2 things. 1 game mechanic related and 1 cheer joy.

The first is like the third time i played. I befriended Eric and wanted to be a badass. All was good till he stole Lisa from me and i lost the Sex-ed :( Almost quit to start over but the gamer inside me said i should try to get her back. I must have fiddled around for many weeks trying diffrent routes. Never looked at a walkthrough or used mod i finally got a new talktree option with Eric. I was finally able to get Lisa back in my Sex-ed care :) WEEHAA Best moment for me yet.
(By the way.. It's not the talk tree outside Alice shower. He will just tell you to go fuck yourself if you ask for Lisa back)

Second was when i woke up in the middle of the night and Lisa started masturbathing right infront om me.. wow,.. That was and still is the most erotic moment in the game :)

Cheers all :)

Reactions: KaiserST and a1fox3

LazilyLazing

Oct 26, 2017
Whenever I start the game I just get some weird # text options and when creating a new game I just get a white screen with a bunch of options, like this:

I've already downloaded twice (torrent and gdrive) and both times I had the same problem, anybody knows how to fix this?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes