Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
DS renders old scenes but changing outfits from time to time is too much work. Not my logic...
Some of the scenes do need to be redone though. The one that always comes to mind is during Lisa's homework, there's a sudden change in lighting and perceived quality of the render. I'm in favor of fixing stuff like that, as long as it doesn't get too much in the way of new stuff.

Changing outfits I could care less about. I can go pick up some dolls at the toy store if I want to play dress-up. Adding more outfits in the game other than as one-time things like the changing room at the mall involves a lot of work, because there are a lot of scenes that would need multiple renders now for each outfit. Imaging trying to render dinner when each character could have multiple different outfits? At the same time, I don't want the constant nudity we're getting. I've started to become immune to it because the grind means I get to see each naked woman hundreds or thousands of time. Once I can see their breasts all of the time, it becomes less and less interesting.

Reactions: KaiserST

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Whenever I start the game I just get some weird # text options and when creating a new game I just get a white screen with a bunch of options, like this:

I've already downloaded twice (torrent and gdrive) and both times I had the same problem, anybody knows how to fix this?
This happens when you copy the new over the old, do not do this each update is the full game.

shyney

Nov 8, 2017
I have an issue with this game. I cant save my status. I can type in a Savegame name but when I try to load a save there is only a empty section. I've also tried to start the exe with admin rights but the problem remains the same.
Hope someone can help me with that.

BTW I'm using the updated mod.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I have an issue with this game. I cant save my status. I can type in a Savegame name but when I try to load a save there is only a empty section. I've also tried to start the exe with admin rights but the problem remains the same.
Hope someone can help me with that.

BTW I'm using the updated mod.
Does the folder where the game is stored have a 'Save' subfolder? If not, you'll have to create one.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hello !

Thank you for the reply ! That's what i did , i downloaded the whole 0.10 version and started from scratch , the same i did with the 0.9 . But in this one i'm getting lot of scenes with no dialogues
You can't copy the new version over the old....
That is the biggest reason why people have problems running this game.

geno4952

May 3, 2017
I wouldn't bring him back. Not really doable. But some explanation about this camera would be nice
Yeah.... Max could find some dvd's , tapes , whatever... secreted away somewhere in the house and who or what he (Dad) is screwing could be left to the imagination of Dark Silver.... or supporters of him.... just a thought....

Peace

Reactions: Ignazzio

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Max makes enough money with the web site and can afford his own apartment and need to take Lisa with him.
Let the romance begin and get away from the bullshit the game has become.
Then invite Olivia to move in and that is all there needs to be.

But if Max and Lisa move out of the house his income will suffer. Who wants to pay to watch someone in the bathtub or changing clothes??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But if Max and Lisa move out of the house his income will suffer. Who wants to pay to watch someone in the bathtub or changing clothes??
Do you really think that Alice, mom and aunt Kira will not have many men over all the time.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Romance =/= incest.
It makes me think that :

You can see incest and romance on jav films or hentai but with Big Brother, it seems impossible and it would be a true bullshit. Max is a perv. He wants sex and only that. He's not interesting in love or "romance". He wants to keep Lisa for himself only because she has some skills on blowjob.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes