YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Max: "Mom you're not doing enough to help me out with my medical condition, that's why Alice has been helping me out. She visited the clinic with me and knows what's going on."

Thus the mom gets guilt-tripped, and she starts fucking Max to take care of his "condition".

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
As you might know, the first version of the game was released on Patreon in January. I'd like to think I've improved my 3D graphics skills since that time. Also, I've changed render engine for Daz Studio, tried different filters and many other things. Now I don't even do any post-processing of the images myself. All of those, hopefully, resulted in improved image quality over time. Which means some images should be redone to look like the rest of the game.

Image quality is very important for me, so I always try to improve old images from the old versions of the game. I've already done something similar in 0.6, as you might remember. Currently the game has another series of events I want to improve: Kira's lessons. It has 61 images I want to remake. That's a lot of images we'll have to re-render and re-edit, which will take some time. Hopefully we'll be able to do it before 0.11 release, but maybe I'll have to release a separate archive just for them at a later date. Don't worry, I'm not going to postpone 0.11 release just for the old events :)

I also want to remake night events with sleeping characters, lightning and gamma are too different. But that will have to wait for later versions.

And about 0.11 progress. Currently all images for 0.11 are already rendered, most of them post-processed. Everything is going as usual and 0.11 will be released December 2nd for $40+ patrons and December 7th for $5+ patrons.
Am I the only one to notice THE BIG LIE of DarkSilver in this text ?

Ok, to help you :
Now I don't even do any post-processing of the images myself. All of those, hopefully, resulted in improved image quality over time
And about 0.11 progress. Currently all images for 0.11 are already rendered, most of them post-processed.
So, he can make better, in less time without post-processing, but at the end, keep giving me your money guys because it is a hard work to post-process all these images.
The fact is, that he is ashamed of the quantity and quality of the renders that keep coming from the Fan Art Thread.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I think I missed an opportunity somewhere, I suspect I didn't train massage skills fast enough and never massaged sister so now I never get the chance to massage mom. Is there something I can do to rectify this, some console command or something?

RandyRumm

Mar 18, 2017
Am I the only one to notice THE BIG LIE of DarkSilver in this text ?

Ok, to help you :

So, he can make better, in less time without post-processing, but at the end, keep giving me your money guys because it is a hard work to post-process all these images.
The fact is, that he is ashamed of the quantity and quality of the renders that keep coming from the Fan Art Thread.
I read that as he is having someone else do the post processing, that he does not have time to do it himself anymore.

Reactions: Asphyx

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
anyone know about the seduction mod???? I'm stuck on stage 8....keeps looping back to talking with mom...instead of giving me option to talk to aunt..... any help???

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes