a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Now all the players who dumped on Max for his minor cig blackmail of Alice are they also going to dump all over Alice now that she is majorly blackmailing both Lisa and Max?

Reactions: jackolante

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Now all the players who dumped on Max for his minor cig blackmail of Alice are they also going to dump all over Alice now that she is majorly blackmailing both Lisa and Max?
Nope, Alice is HOTTER than Max and FAR more likeable. :)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hi guys hope you're doing fine.

Sorry if this was already asked, but I'm somewhat new to these forums (just came here from time to time at start). Do you know if it's possible to put 2 mods on the game? The txt file has the same name (for the Seduction and Shopping Adventure mods) and I don't know if I can edit the name or the files in order to have both mods. Or aren't compatible? Thanks in advance :)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys hope you're doing fine.

Sorry if this was already asked, but I'm somewhat new to these forums (just came here from time to time at start). Do you know if it's possible to put 2 mods on the game? The txt file has the same name (for the Seduction and Shopping Adventure mods) and I don't know if I can edit the name or the files in order to have both mods. Or aren't compatible? Thanks in advance :)
I haven't tested it, but if there are files with the same name I'm pretty sure it won't work without problems.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I haven't tested it, but if there are files with the same name I'm pretty sure it won't work without problems.
Thank you for the fast response. Yes, that's the reasoning of my doubt. The image files don't provoke issues, but the problem is the txt file since it goes to folder that has the exe. I wondered if there is a definition on the file to detect the correct file, but since the txt isn't formated (understandable) I couldn't find any similar definition, unless it's defined by the game itself and not the file.

Another thing I've wondered is if the code can be copypasted to the same txt file. The coding at least seems to have definitions of the events.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I don’t think that any version has been monopolied by one character as this update seems it is going to be
Well previews so far seems all over the place.Are we sure this update is still Alice and Lisa?Or the other previews are from events that are max 2-3 pics.Wouldn't be the first time he give us full spoiler of some event that is only 1-2 image.

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I still think this will be a Max/Alice/Lisa focused update but with a little bit of other characters which is nice because not having content with most of the characters for months would definantly suck.

Ask here

DS did say this update would be focused on Max/Alice/Lisa. To be fair the trio was one of the best part of 0.10 so I'm excited to what will come:rolleyes: next.
My guess is Max cum next :)And Alice.And Lisa.And Kate.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Pathetic. Seriously this game went from the worst game to completely shit in two updates.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes