Boar

Apr 11, 2017
OK, so far I haven't encountered any bugs. but since the last update the game had become more or less unplayable.

There are couple of "Dead Points" where no text option appear. This means there is simply no way forward.
This happens when:
You try to watch the movie with mom.
When mom jerks you off in the bathroom.
When Alice jerks you of when you sleep in her bed.

I've mostly just navigated around them. But now i can't move further in the game.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Don't forget that Lisa likes being dominated...
Gets wet when you spank her, Likes being Handcuffed...
If she seems too complicit it's probably because she is turned on by being controlled and liking it.
Which we can probably blame on whatever Eric did to her during her lessons... BASTARD!
In my game Eric didn't gave Lisa any lessons.

Reactions: elmandor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If she seems too complicit it's probably because she is turned on by being controlled and liking it.
Which we can probably blame on whatever Eric did to her during her lessons... BASTARD!
Eric never gets anyone in my games but his GF Ann and he may peep at Alice but that is all he gets.
He is so easy to block and the game is so much more fun blocking him.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Careful, being submissive and helpless in someone elses care (as Lisa is if you decide to handcuff her at night) is one thing, being spanked and stuff like this is something completely different and normally these things need a lot more trust than just your regular hook up.
I also don't think something happened during sex ed with Eric, you have to keep in mind that mom was also present and even if she lets her inner freak loose when her switch is turned on like Kira said, I don't think she'd let someone else do something to her presumably virgin daughter who has absolutely no experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Careful, being submissive and helpless in someone elses care (as Lisa is if you decide to handcuff her at night) is one thing, being spanked and stuff like this is something completely different and normally these things need a lot more trut than just your regular hook up.
I also don't think something happened during sex ed with Eric, you have to keep in mind that mom was also present and even if she lets her inner freak loose when her switch is turned on like Kira said, I don't think she'd let someone else do something to her presumably virgin daughter who has absolutely no experience.
It was said somewhere that is was all talk about sex ed and nothing happen in the room.

I never give him Lisa sex-ed anyway and block him from the start.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It was said somewhere that is was all talk about sex ed and nothing happen in the room.

I never give him Lisa sex-ed anyway and block him from the start.
Wasn't it Lisa herself who said that it was just talk when you asked her about it?
Nevermind though, he didn't get to touch, taste, and spoil the lovelies, so everything is fine :p

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wasn't it Lisa herself who said that it was just talk when you asked her about it?
Nevermind though, he didn't get to touch, taste, and spoil the lovelies, so everything is fine :p
Or that's what DS wants you to believe.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Someone extracted it out and its around somewhere about all convo's in the game.
Or that's what DS wants you to believe putting those convos for someone to find them.
The way the game was going initially, I have little doubt that Eric was going to have sex with Lisa. Maybe it was that very night. Both Lisa and Alice deny doing stuff with Eric, even though that was the clear implication of the scenes. I suspect DS went back once the backlash began over Eric and the denials came from later updates. Or it was Lisa lying about it, and Alice being too drunk to remember.

Ann was in the room, but I don't think she would have tried too hard to stop Eric. He doubtlessly would have talked to her about it before, and talked her into it. The problem with Eric was that the entire family took his side in everything, and no one sided with him more than Ann. She would give him Lisa in a heartbeat if he put any pressure on her, or threatened to leave. With Max, she apparently likes and trusts him far less, plus there is the incest thing that's a big barrier for her when it comes to penetrative sex.

So I think Eric either did have sex with both Lisa and Alice (depending on what choices you made), or at the very least was headed that way before fans reacted and DS changed his plans. Fortunately, there were never any renders that show this conclusively, or dialog that confirms it 100%, so it does leave room for some doubt as to what really happens. I prefer thinking that Eric never touched Alice or Lisa, and ideally he never would have been in the game as he was in the first place.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Well yeah his objective was definitely to push the sex ed to actual sex eventually, and he MIGHT have been able to push Ann into accepting that gradually BUT it would have taken a long time - which he didn't get.

There's no way Ann would have been okay with Eric going from talking about sex to taking her daughters virginity without weeks/months of gradual progress, no matter how subdued Eric had her.

I also doubt Alice went all the way with Eric, but that might just be wishful thinking - only if he got her drunk enough, though.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well yeah his objective was definitely to push the sex ed to actual sex eventually, and he MIGHT have been able to push Ann into accepting that gradually BUT it would have taken a long time - which he didn't get.

There's no way Ann would have been okay with Eric going from talking about sex to taking her daughters virginity without weeks/months of gradual progress, no matter how subdued Eric had her.
Realistically, I'd like to think not. But then again, there's no way that a mother should take her boyfriend's word over her son's when that boyfriend was caught red-handed spying on one of her daughters. Rules and realism didn't really apply to Eric.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The way the game was going initially, I have little doubt that Eric was going to have sex with Lisa. Maybe it was that very night. Both Lisa and Alice deny doing stuff with Eric, even though that was the clear implication of the scenes. I suspect DS went back once the backlash began over Eric and the denials came from later updates. Or it was Lisa lying about it, and Alice being too drunk to remember.

Ann was in the room, but I don't think she would have tried too hard to stop Eric. He doubtlessly would have talked to her about it before, and talked her into it. The problem with Eric was that the entire family took his side in everything, and no one sided with him more than Ann. She would give him Lisa in a heartbeat if he put any pressure on her, or threatened to leave. With Max, she apparently likes and trusts him far less, plus there is the incest thing that's a big barrier for her when it comes to penetrative sex.

So I think Eric either did have sex with both Lisa and Alice (depending on what choices you made), or at the very least was headed that way before fans reacted and DS changed his plans. Fortunately, there were never any renders that show this conclusively, or dialog that confirms it 100%, so it does leave room for some doubt as to what really happens. I prefer thinking that Eric never touched Alice or Lisa, and ideally he never would have been in the game as he was in the first place.
Don't worry seems incest will go out of window so there will be no excuse anymore for delay of the sex with Anna and Lisa.You saw what happen with DoD and DmD?

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
guys i just want to cum inside alice and get her pregnat :D because she is evil and i must tear her as* she deserve it after she blackmail us lets go

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Don't worry seems incest will go out of window so there will be no excuse anymore for delay of the sex with Anna and Lisa.You saw what happen with DoD and DmD?
It seems a lot of games are suddenly saying they're not incest. I don't think Patreon strictly requires that, or if they just don't want it advertised publicly. But step-cest doesn't really do it for me. I'm hoping BB doesn't go that route, or that it wraps up the story before it would have to.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It seems a lot of games are suddenly saying they're not incest. I don't think Patreon strictly requires that, or if they just don't want it advertised publicly. But step-cest doesn't really do it for me. I'm hoping BB doesn't go that route, or that it wraps up the story before it would have to.
You can't use step-inc too.But I think both Sin and Mr.Dots find a solution.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Found a bug: As of day 11 the cash becomes zero whenever I visit the store and the only way to get money is by withdrawing from the cam cash.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes