May 2, 2017
So.... I've downloaded the game from three different links, and one time the download repeatedly cut out halfway through, and the other two times the game was buggy as shit and wouldn't start. Is anyone else having issues with this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So.... I've downloaded the game from three different links, and one time the download repeatedly cut out halfway through, and the other two times the game was buggy as shit and wouldn't start. Is anyone else having issues with this?
clear you internet browser cache and try again

May 2, 2017
Clearing the cache didn't work, sadly. This is what the main menu looks like, as well as the game once it starts. If I click into a different room than the one I start in, the menu image in the background is replaced with a blank white screen, and if I go into the bedroom, then all of the game menu elements disappear, and the entire screen goes white.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Clearing the cache didn't work, sadly. This is what the main menu looks like, as well as the game once it starts. If I click into a different room than the one I start in, the menu image in the background is replaced with a blank white screen, and if I go into the bedroom, then all of the game menu elements disappear, and the entire screen goes white.
Did you use a program on the game before you start it up?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Dunno if it is a bug or I didn't do something. The scene where Alice comes home from the club didn't allow me to persuade her for a BJ. There was no such prompt. I gave her chocolates at 20:00 and waited till 03:00. She has Warm relationship, Awesome mood, and Respect for authority. Where did I go wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dunno if it is a bug or I didn't do something. The scene where Alice comes home from the club didn't allow me to persuade her for a BJ. There was no such prompt. I gave her chocolates at 20:00 and waited till 03:00. She has Warm relationship, Awesome mood, and Respect for authority. Where did I go wrong?
Was she wearing a blue bathrobe?

There are 2 checks you must pass before you can try for BJ also.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The way the game was going initially, I have little doubt that Eric was going to have sex with Lisa. Maybe it was that very night. Both Lisa and Alice deny doing stuff with Eric, even though that was the clear implication of the scenes. I suspect DS went back once the backlash began over Eric and the denials came from later updates. Or it was Lisa lying about it, and Alice being too drunk to remember.

Ann was in the room, but I don't think she would have tried too hard to stop Eric. He doubtlessly would have talked to her about it before, and talked her into it. The problem with Eric was that the entire family took his side in everything, and no one sided with him more than Ann. She would give him Lisa in a heartbeat if he put any pressure on her, or threatened to leave. With Max, she apparently likes and trusts him far less, plus there is the incest thing that's a big barrier for her when it comes to penetrative sex.

So I think Eric either did have sex with both Lisa and Alice (depending on what choices you made), or at the very least was headed that way before fans reacted and DS changed his plans. Fortunately, there were never any renders that show this conclusively, or dialog that confirms it 100%, so it does leave room for some doubt as to what really happens. I prefer thinking that Eric never touched Alice or Lisa, and ideally he never would have been in the game as he was in the first place.
Oh this is absolutely the case. There is even a counter for how many sex ed lessons Lisa had with Erik. You don't make a counter like that unless you intend to use it. That and the early conversations with Lisa hint that something was going on in there. I think it would have taken a while (I think the counter goes up to 9) but I have no doubt Eric would have fucked Lisa in the last one, but that didn't happen for a bunch of reasons. And that my friends would have good old fashioned Japanese style soul crushing NTR, full stop. The whole this girl is being stolen and corrupted under my nose and I stand there cucked thing. (Not the hint that someone might be interested in the girl eventually, or that some girls in the game have sex lives outside of the MC that some here call NTR.)

Oh and in no way is he not sleeping with drunk Alice, she just doesn't remember. (Also it's BS that there are no renders for that, if you're going to go there, at least have the balls to go there.)

That changed though, mainly because not only did people HATE Eric, and with good reason mind you, there is no way to salvage either the Olivia plot, or the Lisa GF plot if Lisa has been corrupted by Eric already. You'd essentially need a third route, one with an already defiled Lisa and Max. Considering how hard a time DS has in handling the Olivia/Lisa branch already, a third line would suck. It would have to be completely different, and it couldn't even be merged like the Olivia/Lisa stories could be, as the entire crux of both of those is Lisa's virginity and lack of experience.

Which is why the Eric story line was such crap in the first place, it was never handled well, and there have been more than enough posts in this thread dissecting why, hell I've even written a few. I do have to say though, I think what bothers me the most with the Eric stuff is the scenes like the above, it's a game about peeping, if you are going to have a sex-ed sequence with Ann, Lisa, and Eric, just friggen show it. Not anywhere near the top of my list of things I want to see, but since its still in the game, it feels incomplete just sitting there. I guess I'm OCD like that, I want to see all the content, and all the scenes even if I'm not into a particular thing.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I unzipped it with WinZip, but other than that, no.
This pops up every now and then and it comes down to an outdated unzip program.

Go here and download the one for your OP system.
and get this one to.

Install both then unpack a new one after you delete the old broken one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, she was wearing the blue bathrobe. What are the two checks?
That is all you get before aunt Kira shows up but next Friday do the same thing and you will see the checks.

Please take all game play question here from now on

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Oh this is absolutely the case. There is even a counter for how many sex ed lessons Lisa had with Erik. You don't make a counter like that unless you intend to use it. That and the early conversations with Lisa hint that something was going on in there. I think it would have taken a while (I think the counter goes up to 9) but I have no doubt Eric would have fucked Lisa in the last one, but that didn't happen for a bunch of reasons. And that my friends would have good old fashioned Japanese style soul crushing NTR, full stop. The whole this girl is being stolen and corrupted under my nose and I stand there cucked thing. (Not the hint that someone might be interested in the girl eventually, or that some girls in the game have sex lives outside of the MC that some here call NTR.)

Oh and in no way is he not sleeping with drunk Alice, she just doesn't remember. (Also it's BS that there are no renders for that, if you're going to go there, at least have the balls to go there.)

That changed though, mainly because not only did people HATE Eric, and with good reason mind you, there is no way to salvage either the Olivia plot, or the Lisa GF plot if Lisa has been corrupted by Eric already. You'd essentially need a third route, one with an already defiled Lisa and Max. Considering how hard a time DS has in handling the Olivia/Lisa branch already, a third line would suck. It would have to be completely different, and it couldn't even be merged like the Olivia/Lisa stories could be, as the entire crux of both of those is Lisa's virginity and lack of experience.

Which is why the Eric story line was such crap in the first place, it was never handled well, and there have been more than enough posts in this thread dissecting why, hell I've even written a few. I do have to say though, I think what bothers me the most with the Eric stuff is the scenes like the above, it's a game about peeping, if you are going to have a sex-ed sequence with Ann, Lisa, and Eric, just friggen show it. Not anywhere near the top of my list of things I want to see, but since its still in the game, it feels incomplete just sitting there. I guess I'm OCD like that, I want to see all the content, and all the scenes even if I'm not into a particular thing.
I do agree that the eric path should be on another route, or else we can play as Eric himself xD.

Reactions: cypr
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes