Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Max blackmailing Alice over cigarettes never bothered me as much as the whole camera thing. Plus, by the time the blackmail started, we already knew Max was a dick. For Alice to blackmail and become a Dom is a change of character though, and such an abrupt one that it's making her far less appealing to me. The way Lisa doesn't seem at call concerned about it also is making her less interesting to me as well. I wish we could go back to the characters we saw earlier in the game and just add sex and romance into the equation. Now they just seem different to me, like I'm playing a poorly made modded version of the original game.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The way Lisa doesn't seem at call concerned about it also is making her less interesting to me as well.
I still think she somehow is still in on the whole scheme or whatever Alice is pulling off, in one way or another.

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
Another thing I've wondered is if the code can be copypasted to the same txt file. The coding at least seems to have definitions of the events.
Yes, in theory you can simply merge 2 or more mods. You have to be aware of redundancies and conflicts, though. So, many people use the Chancer mod, where many popular mods are merged already.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I still think she somehow is still in on the whole scheme or whatever Alice is pulling off, in one way or another.
I think this whole Alice blackmailing and Lisa not caring about it is just a scheme of them to mess with Max. I bet sooner or later they'll come out and say:

"IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO!"

It is really a 180º turn in personality for both of them.

But then, this is DS we're talking about...

Reactions: Corambis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Damn, in general i like this game but i can't even play to the point where you can get rid of eric. i hate this fucker just too much :mad:
Come on over here and I can help you with this game:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Hei guys I am experiencing a bug. When I talk to mom right after she is in the shower about what she is watching, I get no reponse choices on the right side. This is definitely not normal. Any solutions?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hei guys I am experiencing a bug. When I talk to mom right after she is in the shower about what she is watching, I get no reponse choices on the right side. This is definitely not normal. Any solutions?
You use a bad program on the game files and it screwed up some of the files.
Revert back to vanilla files and your good to go.

PauCSGO

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys i have a really big bug, its simple; i cant play big brother, when i start the game with admin rights, i click on new game and appears a black screen, i cant play, i cant do anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys i have a really big bug, its simple; i cant play big brother, when i start the game with admin rights, i click on new game and appears a black screen, i cant play, i cant do anything.
Thats a computer problem and you should go here and ask for help.

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys!
after the second movie, i talked to ann and aunt kira and we are supposed to watch the movie all together at friday 9 pm but it never gets triggered. Whats going on? i even let a couple of weeks pass but still nothing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys!
after the second movie, i talked to ann and aunt kira and we are supposed to watch the movie all together at friday 9 pm but it never gets triggered. Whats going on? i even let a couple of weeks pass but still nothing.
We can not answer question on game play here so go here and ask please:

Reactions: AlexanderGr

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
You use a bad program on the game files and it screwed up some of the files.
Revert back to vanilla files and your good to go.
I am using the cheat mod. Can I kindly request the vanilla files? I didn't back the originals up ><.

Do you have a recommendation regarding the cheat mod?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am using the cheat mod. Can I kindly request the vanilla files? I didn't back the originals up ><.

Do you have a recommendation regarding the cheat mod?
Just unzip the rar file again.

What mod did you use?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I think this whole Alice blackmailing and Lisa not caring about it is just a scheme of them to mess with Max.
Don't forget that Lisa likes being dominated...
Gets wet when you spank her, Likes being Handcuffed...
If she seems too complicit it's probably because she is turned on by being controlled and liking it.
Which we can probably blame on whatever Eric did to her during her lessons... BASTARD!

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes