lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Everything's working fine for me. I just copied my old save files from 0.10 version to a new folder with 0.11 game version.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
GAH! I'm really getting tired of DSes BS.

Just as Max gets a modicum of agency in the game he gets it taken away! Again. I didn't hate Alice before but holy shit, it's like DS is trying to see how much shit he can pull in order to get people to stop supporting the game. So not only can I not mess with Lisa, I now can't even punish Alice when Kate is around, like one of my favorite scenes is now cut off? Bullshit.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
GAH! I'm really getting tired of DSes BS.

Just as Max gets a modicum of agency in the game he gets it taken away! Again. I didn't hate Alice before but holy shit, it's like DS is trying to see how much shit he can pull in order to get people to stop supporting the game. So not only can I not mess with Lisa, I now can't even punish Alice when Kate is around, like one of my favorite scenes is now cut off? Bullshit.
I suspected he would mess something up. Again.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm wondering how many fans Alice is going to lose in this update. I swear to God if there isn't an option to exctract some horrible revenge sometime down the line, like me and Kate DPing while she begs forgiveness for being a fucking bitch I'm fucking done.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
wooow im so mad now.i try download again and try creat account mega becouse of forced me.and now stuck on %95 and ask me pay i really wished had torrent link too damn bummer.i need wait tommorrow for bb.
lisaaaaaaa wait for meeeeeee :p

other upload file when i click stop aroun 150mb download ed after
even super snail speed took 2 hour to %95 mega was best.but this limit issue

i really wish get 200mb like upgrade patch for orginal game.
every month try again download same game wasted time and download limits :D

again thx to payers,f95 ,crackers and ds too.
i seen some msg he losing patreons.well i hope he earn enough money so he can continou

Reactions: dipp007

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK, game seems buggier than the norm in sequence breaking and consistency. Kate is acting like I never fucked her before, and I talked with Alice about the web show with Lisa and she said I fucked her in the ass on camera, which I have yet to do.

Still hate Alice with a passion this update.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes