Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
wooow im so mad now.i try download again and try creat account mega becouse of forced me.and now stuck on %95 and ask me pay i really wished had torrent link too damn bummer.i need wait tommorrow for bb.
lisaaaaaaa wait for meeeeeee :p

other upload file when i click stop aroun 150mb download ed after
even super snail speed took 2 hour to %95 mega was best.but this limit issue

i really wish get 200mb like upgrade patch for orginal game.
every month try again download same game wasted time and download limits :D

again thx to payers,f95 ,crackers and ds too.
i seen some msg he losing patreons.well i hope he earn enough money so he can continou
If you have downloaded the Megasync app you do not have to be signed in, just copy address bar open app import links untick add to mega and save to the location you want

Jun 15, 2017
I think we can all collectively agree that we hate alice after this update. The only way i can see myself forgiving the creator for this is some sort of revenge on alice that turns things back to the way it was but with a twist. On the other hand the only way i see myself liking the bitch alice is if we can make her a submissive slut after the revenge.

Blizzring

Jun 3, 2017
I think we can all collectively agree that we hate alice after this update. The only way i can see myself forgiving the creator for this is some sort of revenge on alice that turns things back to the way it was but with a twist. On the other hand the only way i see myself like the bitch alice is if we can make her a submissive slut after the revenge.
Well since i didn't get any of the new content i can't jugde for now

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'm wondering how many fans Alice is going to lose in this update. I swear to God if there isn't an option to exctract some horrible revenge sometime down the line, like me and Kate DPing while she begs forgiveness for being a fucking bitch I'm fucking done.
I think we can all collectively agree that we hate alice after this update. The only way i can see myself forgiving the creator for this is some sort of revenge on alice that turns things back to the way it was but with a twist. On the other hand the only way i see myself like the bitch alice is if we can make her a submissive slut after the revenge.
I was starting to not like Alice at the very end of the last update with the blackmail thing. I had a pretty good idea what was coming this update. I have yet to play it, but from what people are said, I'm not sure if I want to. I did have some fondness for Alice. Part of it was that she was outwardly bitchy, but the more she was with Max the more she showed warmth and affection in a subtle way. Now it sounds like DS, in his typically ham-fisted way, has changed all of that. It makes me wonder what he'll do to make us hate Lisa and Ann in coming updates.

cosmos980

Aug 31, 2016
Loaded my saves from 0.10 , but nothing happens, it just keep saying that all my opportunities have allready reached the end.
Is that normal?

Jun 15, 2017
I was starting to not like Alice at the very end of the last update with the blackmail thing. I had a pretty good idea what was coming this update. I have yet to play it, but from what people are said, I'm not sure if I want to. I did have some fondness for Alice. Part of it was that she was outwardly bitchy, but the more she was with Max the more she showed warmth and affection in a subtle way. Now it sounds like DS, in his typically ham-fisted way, has changed all of that. It makes me wonder what he'll do to make us hate Lisa and Ann in coming updates.
Although they fucked alice as a character for me there was still some really good scenes in this update and there is what seems to be a new teaching route with the mother and lisa :). So we will have to wait next update for that piece of art.

dball77

May 5, 2017
Thanks to everyone who helped bring this latest version to the masses! And a special thanks to the folks responsible for sharing a torrent magnet!

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes