Jun 15, 2017
Alice was my favourite but after previous update i felt the sense of underlying affection i thought was there wasn't actually real and DS vision of the character was heading in a direction i wasn't going to like. So can't say i'm surprised that if from the sounds of it i'm going to hate this update. Might be time to stop playing i suppose.
If you're playing this game mainly because of alice then yeah maybe it is time to stop but if you like the other character's as well then you definitely should not, I would just count this as a shitty update all we can do is appreciate the good parts and gouge are eyes out waiting for 0.12.

Reactions: Born2game

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
If you're playing this game mainly because of alice then yeah maybe it is time to stop but if you like the other character's as well then you definitely should not, I would just count this as a shitty update all we can do is appreciate the good parts and gouge are eyes out waiting for 0.12.
Yeah for me it was primarily Alice so i'll likely just stop.

Reactions: Corambis

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Who is this woman in the house pretending to be Alice. Bring our Alice back

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I'm confused. I thought this was going to be a big Alice update - but I see mention that she is utterly ruined and some scenes are cut off?

Can anyone give a quick rundown of her new scenes - I don't feel like playing it all over if DS fucked up Alice's story, as that is my favourite of the girls.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You know ... this already happen on Eric case. DS once try to prolong Eric story and the fans in F95 (idk in his patreon) are rage on fire. They hate the NTR idea of having Eric stay permanent in the house and heat discussion happens. In the end, DS compromise and decide to dispose Eric and the game reputation were rank up. I think it's DS real character who love NTR and SM. I don't really care about this game direction anymore. If I like it, play it, if not, good bye. But if you a loyal fans, you should voice your concern.
But Eric isn't NTR! DS said as much himself! :FeelsGoodMan:

Anyhow I've turned around a little bit when it comes to this update, it still feels really short, but Alice became a bit less of an insufferable cunt as the storylines went on, but only a bit. Her early shit was so bad though that I still have a fair bit of leftover rage. Why bother calming her down towards the end of this update if she was such a horrible bitch that no one liked her by that point. It's really fucking weird. She seems more or less like herself in the TV watching scenes, but the way that shit starts with what she does to you and Lisa is fucking awful. I am also still annoyed that you can't punish her with Kate around anymore. That's some horseshit. I get the impression that she is using the film to let her get closer to her family, but knowing DS that's probably just unintentional subtext. He's really good at sending messages in this story that he clearly doesn't intend to.

Still, she cock blocks you with Lisa, also horseshit. And we still don't get to have a full night with Alice/Kate, come the fuck on.

On the bright side, the renders were the best they have been in ages this time around. Yeah there is a lot of reused CG, but the new stuff with Kate and Lisa were both hot as hell. The shot of cumming in Lisa's mouth during the webcam scene may be my new favorite Lisa CG.

ANyhow, here's hoping 0.12 finally puts and end to Lisa's virginity.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
wooow im so mad now.i try download again and try creat account mega becouse of forced me.and now stuck on %95 and ask me pay i really wished had torrent link too damn bummer.i need wait tommorrow for bb.
lisaaaaaaa wait for meeeeeee :p

other upload file when i click stop aroun 150mb download ed after
even super snail speed took 2 hour to %95 mega was best.but this limit issue

i really wish get 200mb like upgrade patch for orginal game.
every month try again download same game wasted time and download limits :D

again thx to payers,f95 ,crackers and ds too.
i seen some msg he losing patreons.well i hope he earn enough money so he can continou

Zumbah

Aug 3, 2017
What happened to alice that everybody is talking about?
I cant play the game right now and im pretty curious lol

Jun 15, 2017
I'm confused. I thought this was going to be a big Alice update - but I see mention that she is utterly ruined and some scenes are cut off?

Can anyone give a quick rundown of her new scenes - I don't feel like playing it all over if DS fucked up Alice's story, as that is my favourite of the girls.
Alice and Lisa scene
threesome with Alice and Lisa
Alice and Kate scene
Alice spanking you and Lisa
Alice forcing you and Lisa to do stuff on her cam show
Alice forcing Kate to do stuff with you

p.s Alice is dominating in all of her new scenes

Basically Alice goes full domination mode and takes over half the game, luckily ann and kira are untouched.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
But Eric isn't NTR! DS said as much himself! :FeelsGoodMan:

Anyhow I've turned around a little bit when it comes to this update, it still feels really short, but Alice became a bit less of an insufferable cunt as the storylines went on, but only a bit. Her early shit was so bad though that I still have a fair bit of leftover rage. Why bother calming her down towards the end of this update if she was such a horrible bitch that no one liked her by that point. It's really fucking weird. She seems more or less like herself in the TV watching scenes, but the way that shit starts with what she does to you and Lisa is fucking awful. I am also still annoyed that you can't punish her with Kate around anymore. That's some horseshit. I get the impression that she is using the film to let her get closer to her family, but knowing DS that's probably just unintentional subtext. He's really good at sending messages in this story that he clearly doesn't intend to.

Still, she cock blocks you with Lisa, also horseshit. And we still don't get to have a full night with Alice/Kate, come the fuck on.

On the bright side, the renders were the best they have been in ages this time around. Yeah there is a lot of reused CG, but the new stuff with Kate and Lisa were both hot as hell. The shot of cumming in Lisa's mouth during the webcam scene may be my new favorite Lisa CG.

ANyhow, here's hoping 0.12 finally puts and end to Lisa's virginity.
I hope we don't too optimistic with fianly geting Lisa.DS makes hints for that almost all updates after 0.5 and we still nowhere.And maybe I will be one of the few that kind of OK how DS change Alice.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes