lunamaria74

Nov 22, 2017
Can someone be so nice and post how to unlock the new stuff.

I manage to get only the enw scene with the spider but nothing ealse after 7 weeks.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
No, it specifically states that it continues in 0.12 once you reach the end of what's available in regards to one portion of Ann's new content in 0.11.

That's the first time we've had an indication like that within the game itself.
Seems you didn't play all version of BB.He make those indications even in 0.2.They almost in every update.And most of the time they don't happen.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks to everyone involved in getting the latest update, was quite a surprise when I saw it.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Alice was my favourite but after previous update i felt the sense of underlying affection i thought was there wasn't actually real and DS vision of the character was heading in a direction i wasn't going to like. So can't say i'm surprised that if from the sounds of it i'm going to hate this update. Might be time to stop playing i suppose.

Reactions: Corambis

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Seems you didn't play all version of BB.He make those indications even in 0.2.They almost in every update.And most of the time they don't happen.
Never seen it specifically mention an event/plotline continuing in a specific version before, not even back in 0.2.
If you can provide screenshots of that happening, please by all means post them.

Until now it was just "You've reached the end of this opportunity in a current version of the game", whereas the part I'm specifically referring to without going into spoilers actually says that it continues in 0.12, and that's when you come to the end of that part in 0.11.
In the Opportunities screen, it still says "You've reached the end of this opportunity in a current version of the game".

Reactions: notsonoble

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
I think the last time i played BB there was still no way to get rid of eric so i have to say i m kind of disappointed about the way the game went (maybe its just me) i was expecting a game with more rivalry between the eric and the mc or maybe even a way for both to come to an understanding and i was also expecting a update in which would implement pics for event u see using the cam ( afterall you place a lot of them and can t watch it :s ) but not just getting simply rid of the problem.
In the end why even start the game with eric instead of just going with just the mc alone from the start?
Once again maybe it s just me but i feel like the game went the wrong way:s
Beside that the rending is really good and the story at the begin (when eric is still involve) is nice.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I'm wondering how many fans Alice is going to lose in this update. I swear to God if there isn't an option to exctract some horrible revenge sometime down the line, like me and Kate DPing while she begs forgiveness for being a fucking bitch I'm fucking done.
You know ... this already happen on Eric case. DS once try to prolong Eric story and the fans in F95 (idk in his patreon) are rage on fire. They hate the NTR idea of having Eric stay permanent in the house and heat discussion happens. In the end, DS compromise and decide to dispose Eric and the game reputation were rank up. I think it's DS real character who love NTR and SM. I don't really care about this game direction anymore. If I like it, play it, if not, good bye. But if you a loyal fans, you should voice your concern.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes