armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can anyone remember when this game use to be fun? You use to have to either learn a skill or buy something to move a characters development along, Eric was a thorn in your side where you had to try and out think him, now it’s just click, blowjob, click sex in doggy style position, what’s next is another new character that you will have sex with before Ann and how come Max’s hasn’t touched a single breast yet, they all have them out
Seems DS don't like kissing,touching boobs or pussy.Or even to show pussy.Or making better sex scenes.For the incest we already know.I bet if we count all images showing pussy and cock there will be huge gap between.

Reactions: jackkane

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
From all the talk from Max about how great the blowjobs are, none of them have any eye contact and we never see a single lick, drool or deep throat. It's all just heads-down and half hidden.

Except for the situations, there is actually very little erotica in this game. The sex imagery is all incredibly dull stuff without a whole lot of passion. Ann gazing longingly at Max while he nailed Kira was about the peak of it.

Still, I keep coming back for more, hoping the next update has that one fleeting moment...

Reactions: asad135

asad135

Nov 24, 2017
wait wait wait ... became loyal fan is a thing on the past for me, but, I do realize after playing and check all the pic, I think this update are not far disappointing. Remember some player hooked up to Ann or Alice or Lisa ... put aside the other char. So DS had put LISA content a lot on her GF 3 path. With ANN already did in the movie making, so she also had major content already. And for Alice, is way far behind the other 2. So it's understandable for DS to focus on Alice content right now. I understand if you disappointed of the lack in Kira's content.

I do understand that in this game, sharing sex pleasure isn't the only thing. Sharing control also noteworthy. So Alice had been under control of her mom and Kate, so making her feel more appreciated also important in the story or she will break lose. Lisa already Ann's favorite daughter. So I think DS direct the story to make Alice more confident in her life.

With this, Alice already have strong foundation to move on into the next story. Lisa (and Olivia or maybe Vicky) are next in v 0.12, paving her way the complete the sexual desire. I don't know DS plant on V 0.13.

Some people see Alice are annoying Domina ... but reading the contextual, I don't see her like that. Each people might interpret difference, I guess. I just see Alice want to be considered equal with another ... mean to Kate, Max, Kira and Ann. I do understand, Lisa's hardcore fans hate to see her under control by Alice and forced to do streaming without reward. Looking to the story by far, she already renounce morality standard and stop being a hypocrite. She also want the other family member to stop being innocent and enjoy the fucked up family.

Maybe her action considered by player as forcing and dominating bitch. For personal reason, I don't see it that way but what I wrote above. As what her action basically the same as Max.
I think the problem with her now is that she is Eric 2.0, her coup d'État is just weird and rushed

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
How the hell do you start the new events in 0.11? I never had any problems starting newly added events in previous versions.

1) Alice, Max and Kate;

Same scenes for me over and over again, Kate fuck or Alice blowjob, no progression here.

2) Alice, Max and Lisa in the living room;

Also the same, Kitchen anal with Lisa results in no new scenes, Alice couch scene also results in no new scenes.

3) Alice's web-show;

Take a guess, no new scenes. her cam show remains the same, also no progression with the duo cam show.

4) Max and Alice in her room after killing a spider.

Can sleep with her, touch her tits, after that no progression.

Long series of events with Max and Alice watching TV together.

Like I said above, no progression same footjob or blowjob scene over and over again, no new dialog option.

Some events with Ann get a new twist.

Haven't seen one yet.

New events in clinic.

Not for me, went to the clinic like ten times getting the same scene over again. doc opening her robe, max jerking his weiner and cumming in the cup.

Reactions: xXice6189

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
why is people hating on Alice..? i read some of the post here about she been blackmailing max but i dont get this scene, can someone explain what im missing :(
A lot of the negative responses toward "new" Alice is basically knee jerk reaction and not paying attention.
She is blackmailing Max & Lisa, but it's very obvious that she's wanting to be involved in their activities, and to do so from a more "dominant" (more voyeuristic) position, whilst also making money off them eventually with her web-shows.
The actual threat of blackmail becomes less of a tool to get what she wants, and pretty quickly shows itself as a means to an end - intimate relations with all three siblings involved.

As you go through the content, it very quickly becomes apparent that she bares them no malice, and is really only doing it so she can be having fun with both her siblings at the same time, getting off on them fucking each other while she watches, and with her participation.

With Kate, it's just a case of mixing up their sex life further with Max, to the point that because of Alice, he gets to "play" with them more often during the week, but still not every time Kate's over.
When he's not joining the two of them, it's pretty safe to say that things proceed as before between them.
However, Kate is now absolutely not a lesbian in the slightest, and has become "Bi-Max-sexual".

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
How the hell do you start the new events in 0.11? I never had any problems starting newly added events in previous versions.

1) Alice, Max and Kate;

Same scenes for me over and over again, Kate fuck or Alice blowjob, no progression here.

Also the same, Kitchen anal with Lisa results in no new scenes, Alice couch scene also results in no new scenes.

3) Alice's web-show;

Take a guess, no new scenes. her cam show remains the same, also no progression with the duo cam show.

Like I said above, no progression same footjob or blowjob scene over and over again, no new dialog option.

Haven't seen one yet.

New events in clinic.

Not for me, went to the clinic like ten times getting the same scene over again. doc opening her robe, max jerking his weiner and cumming in the cup.
Same. I gave up after a couple weeks of nothing

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

1) Alice, Max and Kate;

3) Alice's web-show;

Haven't seen one yet.

New events in clinic.

One and a half hour later, not found any new content, lol. Either random trolling me, or life hate me, lol.

Maybe he took a lesson from Vnorth and hidden a button some place, hillarious.

Reactions: dutchpete

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
I'm just going to skip this update and withdraw my patronage until there's a way to turn the tables back on Alice. I'm not really interested in submissive content.

Though I do like the chance to defeat characters who try to dominate me, so once that's an option all is forgiven.

Reactions: Valeck

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I can't shake the feeling, that after playing the last version of Dreams of Desire, BB start feel more and more like playing with barbie dolls with little substance, lol. Well at least new scenes with Shantrel in 2 days time :p

oh btw... that mum most be dum as a bread, with the whole carpal thing. If you can give a good massage, you probably would be able to beat your knob too.

Aug 22, 2017
So got as far as possible with Lisa+Alice on her live stream, but without Alice joining in...but can't seem to get past the "Tease!/Show me what you're doing!" part while watching Alice from the PC. Also got as far as Alice punishing Lisa and Main character and Ann allowing it. Is this as far as you can go in these? What am I doing wrong/missing? Also can't punish Alice when Kate is there, have her mood and authority all the way up, but shes able to refuse because of tape of Lisa+Protagonist.

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
It was not just me. It's the same after I finished 1.0. I did not know lisa and her girlfriend failed and I could not do that part, but the other part went in the traditional direction. So today a new version came out and I played for two weeks (game time 2 weeks) What is the same? What's the problem?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes