troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Updates are getting worse and worse. How the hell ppl still supporting him? He makes 1 h content / month ... with him making >20k$/month he should do beter.
Well, frankly I liked the past two updates so much that I became a patron after 0.11. So opinions vary.
Second, how do you know how much he makes? From 2500 patrons he could well be getting 10K$ or 30K$. In any case whatever he makes, I am happy to support his job. It's voluntary, if you don't like the progress withdraw your patronage.

Reactions: KaiserST

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Ann at this point should pretty much be beyond her compunctions. She's been giving her son a handy for months
This reminds me, I used to think of BB as "500 Days of Summer" - but now that I checked, I see I'm only on day 340 (which tracks surprisingly well with the game being 11 months into development).

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Uh yeah she did?

Lisa: Wow ... I didn't think you'd enter ... Oh ... Feels so good ... Girls say it's very painful, but ... I love this ... Keep going, Max ... You can fuck me faster!
Lisa: Max ... I ... I think I'll come now ... If you ... I'm so wet, my legs are ... I can't hold off anymore ... I'm close ... Yes! Faster!
Lisa: What? Did you just came in ass again!? And what am I supposed to do now? It will spill out ... What kind of person are you ... Although ... Very pleasant one ... And ... Anyway, I liked what we just did, not that I you don't know that already...
None of that happened until after he spanks her! And liking Anal does not suggest anything romantic whatsoever unless you are a Gay male...Since that is the only full penetrative sex they can have! They save that for people they have a special attachment to.
Does Lisa like SEX? Yes...Is she in love with Max? She sure has never indicated that she has a single romantic feeling for him, just that she likes having sex with him.

Then he needs to learn the meanings of words before he puts them in a game title. Incest is the sexual acts performed between blood relations. It may be the result of "desperation, mental instability or blackmail/leverage/rape" but I'd be willing to bet that there are far more instances where actual love comes into play and you would never know the difference between them and a normally married couple unless someone told you about them.
He knows the MEANING of the word Incest...He just doesn't understand the Incest Genre at all!
It would seem he made an Incest game for the same reasons why they put the words "Grain Free" on a jar of Mayonnaise (which has never had Grain in it EVER)....MARKETING!
Incest games sell much better than other games. Especially on Patreon! So his choice of Incest as the topic had more to do with money than any love, understanding or story that he had for the Incest genre.

As for what you said in the last part I snipped off...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If he had spent a month reading the Incest stories and replies on Reddit he would have seen he never needed Eric or BDSM/Blackmail to make this game challenging and fun to play...
The game of seducing a family member is probably way more challenging than stealing Wallets with the stakes being ostracized from your entire family for not being tactful and failing in how you went about it.

There are so many Incest Tropes he could have drawn from...But he didn't because he can't believe that any of them are possible. Well they are way more possible and imaginative than anything he has come up with to get that INCEST MONEY!

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, frankly I liked the past two updates so much that I became a patron after 0.11. So opinions vary.
Second, how do you know how much he makes? From 2500 patrons he could well be getting 10K$ or 30K$. In any case whatever he makes, I am happy to support his job. It's voluntary, if you don't like the progress withdraw your patronage.
He's easily over 40k$ per month. He was at 20k$ before hiding his counter and that was 1000 patrons before. Less than 30k$ is very unlikely

Reactions: Xzuku

bargian

May 7, 2017
I just say that there should be much more content for the money he get. Thats why im dissapointed of his work.

kaf_123

Sep 9, 2017
Kira should have been the one with an entire update dedicated to her. ::|:
totally feel the same man.When I first play the second aunt photo event,I thought I could fuck aunt every saturday when no one at home,wtf there's just no any interaction.And at night 3.pm there just so many event left out there.And the aunt tutor just too boring.Already pump lisa's ass half a year and the dialog still the same . And one thing the most IMORTANT ,I just feel like the 6.a.m. when you see aunt naked in the living room,there must be an interaction be there!!!

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Another thing worth thinking about is the fact that our MC, Max, earns money with the hidden cams. This would be a nice setup for new storylines or problems to arise. It just happens and then life goes on. It is kind of a missed opportunity to forge some storylines from that. An interesting new threat - after Eric is gone - could be some follower showing up trying to blackmail MC Max into sharing his family with him or something the like or completely different.

Anyway, it is a bit strange that the hidden cam thing never led anywhere.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
9S_nixBPXL1kXyLNxCayYt-9h26fkAf20dAv4CAATUgRTdsZphMcAlN_J9Fd-Mym.png

News

Not every event in 0.11 is obvious and sometimes you'll have to work a little to unlock them, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Judging by the reactions of people who played it so far, 0.11 turned out to be pretty good.

Work on 0.12 has already started and you probably want to know what's going to be in it. As I already said in the past, it's going to have Olivia. I also want to combine Olivia route and Lisa route together to save on the development time. If you've chosen Lisa route you'll get an opportunity to meet Olivia and start relationships with her in 0.12. It will be a new opportunity, not related to Alex or Olivia route. And don't worry, Lisa won't mind, I promise :)

I'm also planning on continuing Lisa's sex ed. This time with Ann and Max's help. 0.11 has a teaser of this story. I also might be able to make a new movie too.

We're going to have a poll about format of future versions of the game. If majority prefers 0.11 format, all updates from 0.13 onward will be thematic.

P.S.: By the way, this month you'll get some interesting news, maybe even several. We'll talk about it more in the future.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 46163

News

Not every event in 0.11 is obvious and sometimes you'll have to work a little to unlock them, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Judging by the reactions of people who played it so far, 0.11 turned out to be pretty good.

Work on 0.12 has already started and you probably want to know what's going to be in it. As I already said in the past, it's going to have Olivia. I also want to combine Olivia route and Lisa route together to save on the development time. If you've chosen Lisa route you'll get an opportunity to meet Olivia and start relationships with her in 0.12. It will be a new opportunity, not related to Alex or Olivia route. And don't worry, Lisa won't mind, I promise :)

I'm also planning on continuing Lisa's sex ed. This time with Ann and Max's help. 0.11 has a teaser of this story. I also might be able to make a new movie too.

We're going to have a poll about format of future versions of the game. If majority prefers 0.11 format, all updates from 0.13 onward will be thematic.

P.S.: By the way, this month you'll get some interesting news, maybe even several. We'll talk about it more in the future.
About time he went back to Olivia. Hopefully his new announcement is something big.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
hey guys is it possible to unlock and use the handcuffs if you picked the olivia route?

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Hi All,
Can you guys tell me if this is a NTR game ( or close to it)?
From what I saw and read it seems that one have to go though to a hell lot of NTR content before (if ever) regaining any control.
Is this the case, cause on the official patreon page there is no info about NTR but looking at various forums and h-scenes, it looks like mostly that guy eric having all the fun while the main char is a pathetic wimp looking from a side.

I'm asking as I hate NTR games, and before i decide the pledge I would like to know what I would get myself into, cause the renders looks great (no animations i guess, or I havent seen any).

Thanks for honest answers

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
And don't worry, Lisa won't mind, I promise :)
(Thanks for sharing this Maldus. This response isn't directed at you, btw.)

That's the problem. Lisa should mind. A lot of us want Lisa to be jealous, and to be in love with Max and not want to share him.

I'm also planning on continuing Lisa's sex ed. This time with Ann and Max's help. 0.11 has a teaser of this story.
I see zero reason why Lisa's sex ed has ever required anyone other than Max, or why Ann of all people would be involved. If anything, Ann should be trying to prevent anything from happening between the two of them, and perhaps it's this that makes her finally give in and have sex with Max in exchange for him leaving Lisa alone. DS is just throwing people together into threesomes without even less regard for story than before.

lol last updated sucked
DS must be either very selective in the feedback he's listening to, or all the people willing to criticize his game stopped supporting his Patreon.

Can you guys tell me if this is a NTR game ( or close to it)?
Quick answer is that it's at least close to it. It's early on in the game, and it is possible to get through it with a minimum of disgust if you follow a walkthrough. The game after it really isn't worth it though.

Reactions: riddo

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I saw the exacts same model of Lisa and Ann in a different game but cant remember which. Nevermind. However can someone tell me where to get those models or where DS got them?

I got a feeling something is odd about them and i want to check but i cant if i dont find out where to get them and how to see who created them.

Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me on that issue.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Many Thanks for the quick answer

I guess I will pass this one, looks great but NTR content kills it for me.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes