ddf

Jun 27, 2017
You are too pessimistic :)
Hi, Dark Silver.
/going to post it both here and on patreon

First of all - thank you for amazing game, I've started my patreonage this month.

You might have more ideas than you have time, but I'm still going to write down few suggestion:
1 - Max and Alice (as well as Max and Ann) are hiding their mutual oral living room activity. At the beginning - from everyone, after certain events - only from Lisa. Fortunately, Lisa is not at home all the time - she can be at school, as well as went to Olivia (moreover you're going to add her in Lisa-GF route too). Maybe Max and Alice can do it more openly (maybe not the art, but text/dialog change?)
2 - It's been a couple of releases since Lisa sex-training reaches it's climax but still Max tells her about training during dishwashing like it is a first time ...

And one note regarding your future poll regarding themed or global updates -
if you're going to give two options and follow the majority, up to 49.9% percents of voters can be unsatisfied.
What if you mix the content of updates based on votes distribution. If, for example 456 patrins would vote for global updates and 580 - for themed, you might spend 44% of development time on global content and 56% on themed content.
This way, every voter will feel that his vote matters, and it is.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

EULA.png
Patreon's EULA

So, I've recently stumbled into Patreon's community guidelines about Adult Content and, well, they updated them on October 17th and now “all public content on the page has to be appropriate for all audiences.
Content with mature themes must be marked as a patron-only post”. That means I can't share a link to the free version of my game anymore. I know that not all Patreon pages are following this guideline, but since everyone on our team are all working on our game full-time and it's our primary source of income, then it's better safe than sorry, right? From now on 0.9 will have to be behind $1 paywall.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wonder if ha have any backup plan. Hiding free version behind a paywall won't help him. It's just a matter of time when suspension will hit him and it's not another renpy in which you can easily remove something to add it with a hidden patch

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017

View attachment 46845
Patreon's EULA

So, I've recently stumbled into Patreon's community guidelines about Adult Content and, well, they updated them on October 17th and now “all public content on the page has to be appropriate for all audiences.
Content with mature themes must be marked as a patron-only post”. That means I can't share a link to the free version of my game anymore. I know that not all Patreon pages are following this guideline, but since everyone on our team are all working on our game full-time and it's our primary source of income, then it's better safe than sorry, right? From now on 0.9 will have to be behind $1 paywall.
or you could put up a small site, with the link to your patreon and the current free version. And post a link that leads to that site, you greedy MF

Reactions: Brontozaurio

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
or you could put up a small site, with the link to your patreon and the current free version. And post a link that leads to that site, you greedy MF
He is already have that "site". It's call "Telegram channel" and he posted same news there but with free link 0.9 version.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Rellik

Nov 30, 2017
Hello, when I load the game the picture is off center. How can I fix this issue? I am looking here on the forum. Perhaps I am missing it. Thank you for any assistance.

ibxxx

Jun 28, 2017
hi all, is there a way to temprary go to full screen and remove text as i cant see all of the images while playing

nrklol

Oct 16, 2017
Hey guys, so do we have any progression on Lisa's story in 0.11? at all?
From the comments I gather you can't pop her cherry yet...

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
>Starting December 18th, we will apply a new service fee of 2.9% + $0.35 that patrons will pay for each individual pledge. This service fee helps keep Patreon up and running.

F-that. Just spent 15 minutes closing down over 30 pledges, and 200$ in donations. Does dark silver have a bitcoin wallet?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
>Starting December 18th, we will apply a new service fee of 2.9% + $0.35 that patrons will pay for each individual pledge. This service fee helps keep Patreon up and running.

F-that. Just spent 15 minutes closing down over 30 pledges, and 200$ in donations. Does dark silver have a bitcoin wallet?
What the actual fuck? Does Patreon just want a lot of people to drop? Man a lot of my small pledges will go away because paying a 20-40% fee for each one is stupid.

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
a lot of my small pledges
I easily had 30 pledges in the $1-5 range, for pretty much anything that looked good, that I appreciated. From an animation on Sankaku Complex to the Jimmy Dore show getting DE-monetised on YouTube. With the way BitCoin is blowing up today, EVERYONE is going to have a crypto wallet PDQ and KILL Patreon.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Each transaction costs money, its a good idea to discourage people from making hundreds of small donations and rather make a few bigger ones.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes