Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm not out to make a gotcha thing man. And aslo I admit that I'm not objective as Lisa is my favorite girl, by quite a bit. Nor am I trying to do an attack on your like of NTR. I'm just saying maybe take a step back and view these things through a different lens. It's why I try to look back and see am I crazy for thinking certain things based upon what was shown to us in the game. That's why I looked at set expectations, and I'm not saying that yours are invalid per se, but I do think that there is a lot more evidence for the Eric NTR stuff than there would be for the Alex stuff even with those typos you mentioned. Even if we were to take the whole Alex thing as him being a competitor, then there would have to be the option to beat him. Which would then put us back in the same position, I mean it's been ages since I played the Olivia arc, but I don't remember Max liking Alex much, and being jealous of him. That of course could just be because max is a petty douche, but that would be a signal being sent.
Np man. I'm fully aware of me being biased. In fact since I came to this forum I change from NTR guy to mostly anti-incest guy somehow:p So my opinion on incest are usually stronger even tho I try to make them objective.
In my opinion Eric was a competitor and Alex was meant to be a competitor. Whole scene with Alex is after Eric's been raped so I doubt it looks like it suppose to. I mean I wouldn't advertise a character which would appear in 4 short, similiar scenes. But that's all guesses and we both might be wrong. Only DS knows the truth.
But again, a lot of that goes to the constant set of mixed signals that are sent in this game. It is why its so important to be clear in these things, especially when you are dealing with sex because people's feeling of disgust which is pretty much involuntary can get set off pretty easy causing severe negative reactions, especially if they aren't prepped for it. And BB's history has been one of not either setting or not meeting set expectations and the fallout from that on this board at least. When you say that the romance signal about Lisa is fake, maybe it's just mincing words but I would say it was, early on, a real signal that was used unintentionally, and then later we got actual intentional signals that were then abandoned.
Really nothing to add. I can't imagine intentional romantic signal from someone who can't write romantic scene in a given setting. I suspect it was meant for a slower plot development with Alex and some friends but that's just an idea without any evidence.
As far as the anal stuff. I was thinking, maybe it's the term romance that is throwing people off. I mean I'm not talking that they need to run off into the sunset together and have a happy ending and babies. I think most people who want romance would be happen with her being affectionate towards Max, him making her feel special, and them getting some decent one on one time that isn't just a dirty quickie in the kitchen. I mean Alice and Max have loads of one on one scenes, several of which include sex, and several of which are a fair sight more intimate than anything with Lisa, who again is signaled to be the lovey-dovey one.
You're probably right. But after this anal scene every relationship with Max is simply mechanical and I doubt it's fixable. As someone said Max is a walking dildo. He's good to fuck you in a kitchen but I guess that's it. Romance in incest is not my thing and I understand DS in that regard but even putting that aside romantic interactions at this point would make his character even more inconsistent. And it's not like BB has the best characters on Patreon.
Then again, maybe I'm just not going to see Anal as a problem when I have read decades of manga that basically move from literally raping a little sister until it develops into true love. No one is asking for that here, that's what ICSTOR is for.
Don't you dare to touch my kawaii imouto. Japanese games are way too different in that regard to even compare them. Real incest isn't half as strong as in Patreon and it's different (usually it's grandpa - granddaughter or brother - sister). Their strongest fetish is rape so it's visible in other games. In case of incest and ICSTOR I kinda appreciate that as it's much more realistic but it's something rare here. Too many Japanese games and you won't be able to see anything out of place with tentacle monsters looking for love:/

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Np man. I'm fully aware of me being biased. In fact since I came to this forum I change from NTR guy to mostly anti-incest guy somehow:p So my opinion on incest are usually stronger even tho I try to make them objective.
In my opinion Eric was a competitor and Alex was meant to be a competitor. Whole scene with Alex is after Eric's been raped so I doubt it looks like it suppose to. I mean I wouldn't advertise a character which would appear in 4 short, similiar scenes. But that's all guesses and we both might be wrong. Only DS knows the truth.
Wait, he advertised Alex as a major thing on this site? Did not know that.

Too many Japanese games and you won't be able to see anything out of place with tentacle monsters looking for love:/
You're a Xenophobe you know that.

also:

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
So is it true that you have to play all over again and the old saves wont work ?, In case of that does someone have a save for me to start with v0.11 or even when everything is done ?
of course you can use your old saves, just copy "save" folder from old version to the folder of the new version

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Am i the only one that finds the Eric part in the game the hottest? Would love to see more content with him corrupting Max family more and more.
Man tossing Kerosene with his first post.

You aren't the only one. I prefer the other parts as I think the Eric stuff did not work out well at all either in game play or payoff if it was going to be there in the first place.

You are definitely in the minority, though. Eric does not get much love around here, and a lot of people actively hate him.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Well ... I think it's because Max acts like a walking Dildo! He is a huge cock attached to a useless kid. Max fails as a MC lol
I remember when DS said that Max would start acting like a man after v0.7, are you guys think this is happening??
Ok, ok. I bet that Max acting like a real man is just something that "just didn't work after all stuff that happens, unfortunately.(HEHEHE)". Same with kissing, ero massage, romance...
Well in the context of what we are talking it is DS who makes Max do whatever it is he does!
I basically comes down to a lack of understanding of Incest on DS' part...He isn't alone in that as we still have Ericas talking about how Eric and Alex were supposed to be competitors and made the game good, which would be fine for an NTR game not an Incest game!
Incest is not about competition, blackmail, being forced or losing control to someone else. It's really about seduction, apprehension, lust, and giving up control of yourself TO yourself and going with the feelings of desire instead of logic and morality. That is the only conflict needed for a good incest story. The conflict in one's self to give into your desires even though it is taboo to do so. DS does not imagine a way that Incest is consensual or romantic. I don't fault him for that I fault him for trying to make a game story around a topic he doesn't really know, enjoy or understand. Only reason for him to pick Incest as the topic is for the money! And I don't fault him fault him even for that...I only am stating these criticisms in hopes that when he makes his next game he maybe learns from his past mistakes. The guy obviously has coding skills...But his storytelling is one dimensional, and lacks imagination. His next game probably SHOULD be an NTR game with lots of BDSM as they seem like Targets he has no issue writing into the story.

well said @Asphyx!
I still have hope for Ann.
I'm all for Ann myself...She is the hottest one in the game and while all the girls are cute, Lisa is a little too young for my tastes and Alice is fine but until this update was really uninspired since it all was a control play and nothing more.
Eve if he had Alice teasing and denigrating Max about how he gets off on fucking his sisters would be an emotional welcome to their interaction.
But I'm waiting for the Ann stuff and truth is SHE should have been the one most developed by now so Max would have something on her to get around getting caught while with the sisters.

goku1234

Jun 12, 2017
Man tossing Kerosene with his first post.

You aren't the only one. I prefer the other parts as I think the Eric stuff did not work out well at all either in game play or payoff if it was going to be there in the first place.

You are definitely in the minority, though. Eric does not get much love around here, and a lot of people actively hate him.
yup no love if some of us had a choice he would be dead o-o7 not just kicked blacked mailed or something

onyxshin

Nov 12, 2017
can i ask anyone? i'm play this till open clinic but i stuck in that , no one new again just repeatly day like ussualy before... anyone can help give info?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes