Zamastro

Oct 31, 2017
Rape, not rape... I said already that's it's a bit out of scope. I proud that I was able to create such a good characters that people want to see romance with them. But they are characters. They are not people. There is no crime to rape your ...well ...graphics card, right? :)

I will not change the whole story just to satisfy romance lovers. But I do realize that they are exists and will treat them better soon (tm).
Hey DS, You can make a poll about which game char should u like to see more romantically with Max. I know it's your story and you're in charge of it but i would like to see small romantically part with any girls Ann, Lisa and Alice.

Please also consider this DS

Also thank you for being here DS

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaos

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
At the rate DS is taking to get the Max/Mom sex scenes it'll be 2035 when we get it, but does anyone else feel that in 0.12 he should include at least Max eating Ann out, or fingerbanging her?
Well, there will have to happen some more now. At least it could be mom and alice blowing his cock in lounge together, but i agree with the idea mom giving pleasures to mom, by licking or fingering her. Titfucking or extra-massage like we see in the mods would be a good next step, too. Mom needs to learn getting sexualy satisfied by max to get the plot developed further.

Reactions: Hlextor and Xaos

ckydu12

Jul 17, 2017
I don't have experience, or inside knowledge, but I would suggest avoiding anything about family/incest in your title or in descriptions. You might also wish to avoid pictures that look to similar (family resemblance) on Patreon. Other issues have included how young some characters may look, School settings that could cause questions about character's ages, and images that a reviewer might consider being to revealing outside the paywall (and sometimes behind it.

Honestly the best thing to do is hope for a reviewer that isn't extreme and be careful about putting to much information/detail on you page.

You may also want to look through the Patreon thread on this site to see if there is good information there.

Hope that helps. :)
Thanks.

I guess i will use the Mr. Dots method ^^ (just add a mask on sis/bro/daughter/dad words ans tell players to delete him xD)

ckydu12

Jul 17, 2017
I do know what "like" means, and no, I don't like the things you list. I do like other parts of the game, even if the parts you list are becoming more and more... well, dominant. It's not like the game was this focused on the dom/sub thing from the beginning. There were elements here and there, but it's become more and more the focus of the game, particularly with this update. Like a lot of other people, I have some slim hope that DS will see that people aren't really that happy with the way things are going and try to right them. But as it is, I suspect that Patreon will make him take the incest out of the game before we can put the cock into Lisa and Ann.
I don't dislike it. Not total fan but that not a bad development i guess.

But what I'm totally in love with is the leather dress of Alice when she suck your dick in exchange for weed. The design is just perfect :)

ckydu12

Jul 17, 2017
I know for me the anal doesn't preclude romance. I'd have preferred a route where the buttsecks didn't happen (in the context of a romantic path) to simplify things. But love is funny. It just kind of happens. Sometimes it's between two people in the old-fashioned sense. Sometime's it's two fuck-buddies who suddenly have that breakthrough moment where they realize it's not the act that brings them back, but the person performing it. Then the sex becomes entirely different because love gets added to the lust.

And, as shocking as this is, sometimes it can even happen between family members. Girls often worship older brothers or fathers. Mothers have that special son that she sees growing into a man that looks so much like his father... sure, most of it is abuse, and blackmail, or drunken lustful moments that they agree to mutually forget. But the romance ones can be the most sought after. It's what people expected at least with Lisa, and hoped for with others. We're still hoping that somehow Lisa's path will end with love and romance, and maybe a mini-max in Lisa's stomach.
I'm pleased by the storyline but indeed, I think games like these would have "choosen" content. Like a checklist at the start of what you want to see and what you don't want. But that imply a lot of bifurcation or completly untie the storyline with sexuals acts you perform and doign this, reduce immersion. That's question of compromise.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, in Superpowered your main character is literally mentally ill. I still don't know how well it explains the reasoning for breaking the minds of every girl you can. At least Superpowered offers a lot of non family poon.
Yes. That makes at least some sense. Even tho it has probably the most underdeveloped characters on this site but that's due to its mechanic.

It kinda seems to me that your distaste for the concept might be clouding your view a bit. (not that I can claim to be king of objectivity.)

As I said though, the expectations were set early on. I can't speak as to his intent. I assume it was not romance, but pretty much every signal that could be thrown at a player eventually seducing Lisa via romance was. As for Alex, I think that's your love of seeing girls fucked by people who aren't the MC talking. I honestly think it's far more likely that there was a plan for Eric to fuck Lisa via his sex ed than there ever was for Alex. Remember she thought he really liked her, then when she wouldn't put out immediately in the way he wanted that caused the end of their relationship. With the romantic rival gone, that only leaves Max. Again, it's just being really bad at setting expectations. Was there a lot of fan backlash so he changed it? I came in at 0.6, and the whole story played out pretty much as I expected it to. (BTW, I was amazed that Alex was ACTUALLY scummier than Max. Drugging Lisa was pretty low, though Max seeming to have no problems with it was odd to me, even at the time)
That's such a dirty argument. I hate it since you can't logically argue with it as its always true. But since you used it I guess you are right that I'm not entirely objective and it's visible. That's probably due to the fact that for quite some time I consider DS's original design similiar to my own except for BDSM parts. That's probably just my visualization but the way he presents incest, NTR and basically everything makes me believe his tastes are much more similiar to mine than to those incest fans game is aiming for. Alex was advertised really strong before he came and there were like 5 ingame typos making Alex out of Max. Moreover whole Alex's scene is strongly forced in my opinion (guy dumps a hottie because she didn't want to fuck him? He had a bj already so it was clear he would bang her soon. That's just illogical). But he was implemented post Eric era so its hard to objectively judge that. I base my opinion on a fact that game was supposed to be a sandbox and I wouldn't make a sandbox with just 1 guy who can compete and that's totally biased opinion. Lisa's romance is surely signalized but I still base my opinion on a fact I can't think about incest in a romantic way and DS admitted that as well so that's just a fake signalization imo.

I still don't see how the anal sex with Lisa precludes something in the future. I mean, did you think it was possible before, with the sex lessons going as they did, but suddenly the pounding of teenage ass made you go: "Well that's over"?
There could be something later but I admit that for me even if it wasn't incest it would be really unlikely to put romance after something like that. Sex lesson with your aunt in which you fuck your "love" in her ass? It doesn't sound like romantic prelude for me even tho some people would be able to do something with it I guess

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hey people, just a friendly reminder :

There's a post dedicated to the help/walkthrough /troubleshooting questions. Fell free to go there to ask for help.

ckydu12

Jul 17, 2017
I so like virtual accountants who knows without any doubts how much money our team got, how much work it takes to create content and everything else around business processes :)
Thanks ^^ that just the perfect answer.

That's so easy to compare what it's wrote on patreon with what some random guy get in their account. Without patreon fee, taxs, employees (or contrators), buying materials, etc. And without knowing anything about how it's hard to rendering 3d scene.

So just keep the hard work ! And please don't be striked by patreon ;)

Habe a nice day

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes