penecultor

May 4, 2017
Nice idea, but even if change clothes sounds so simple, it isn't. To do that you had to change the wardrobe in the original files and render them again. Each rendering process may lasts hours depending on the machine and the settings. While the machine renders the image, you nearly can't use it for anything else, because all menory and processor-capacity is needed, thats why renders are mostly done over night or when you don't need the machine for hours.
In my case, for example, i render at night 4-5 new pics by batch processing, so it takes a long time to render even more images. If DS had to render all pics where clothes are shows again and would made complete sets for every wardrobe he had to render hundreds of pic... That may take weeks.
Sad but true :)

But more content, new locations and more stories would be great for sure!
Not really that much.

render.png
2k Rendering Quality 1,5% and Rendering Converged Ratio 98%.
That's just using a single 1080 not even a 1080ti and an old rusty 4790k 4,7Ghz 4c/8t.

Reactions: jackolante

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Not really that much.

View attachment 47538
2k Rendering Quality 1,5% and Rendering Converged Ratio 98%.
That's just using a single 1080 not even a 1080ti and an old rusty 4790k 4,7Ghz 4c/8t.

Hm, i am using a 1070, i7 7700 and creating 1080p-images and it takes about 1,5 hours per image.
That gfx-card should not make such an huge difference. Would you be so nice and send screeners of your settings, please?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I didn't know that it would take so much time, thanks for explanation:)
But at least 1 or 2 pieces for each girl would make sense of buying them for girls :D
Yeah but that's out of question.DS will need to make like 1500 images again for only 1 new dress for each girl.No way that to happen unless we wait 2-3 updates at minimum,maybe even 5-6 considering he can make 300-400 images max per month.

Reactions: KaiserST

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
as much as i like this game, the grind and the disappointment is getting too much. If your saying there's no chance of a relationship or sleeping with mom and the story continues the way it is i think i'm done with this game.
Atleast in something like Dreams of Desire you get to sleep with your Aunt, Sisters and Mother, this game had so much promise and failed to deliver.

Reactions: Riion and Corambis

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hm, i am using a 1070, i7 7700 and creating 1080p-images and it takes about 1,5 hours per image.
That gfx-card should not make such an huge difference. Would you be so nice and send screeners of your settings, please?
I'm running a very similar setup to you.

I have 3 daz windows open, one rendering, Firefox running and photoshop is open (Not using it but forgot to close). The render should take about 10 minutes in 1080. Convergance at 95%.

If DS has the original scenes saved he should be able to add a new outfit to a 5-10 image scene with very little preparation time and then he just needs to batch render them all, a couple of hours should easily be enough. He isn't doing enough renders per month that the computer needs to be rendering non stop. The scene of Alice changing for instance would only need three new images to add a different outfit for her to change into. There aren't that many images of Lisa at the pool in her bikini they could be changed to have a different outfit easily. He doesn't need to add all the outfits at once but it would be nice if buying one had some effect in the game.

penecultor

May 4, 2017

I have 3 daz windows open, one rendering, Firefox running and photoshop is open (Not using it but forgot to close). The render should take about 10 minutes in 1080. Convergance at 95%.

If DS has the original scenes saved he should be able to add a new outfit to a 5-10 image scene with very little preparation time and then he just needs to batch render them all, a couple of hours should easily be enough. He isn't doing enough renders per month that the computer needs to be rendering non stop. The scene of Alice changing for instance would only need three new images to add a different outfit for her to change into. There aren't that many images of Lisa at the pool in her bikini they could be changed to have a different outfit easily. He doesn't need to add all the outfits at once but it would be nice if buying one had some effect in the game.
Exactly.

Reactions: celtic1138 and groq

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
@DarkSilver It looks like you really don't want romance in your game. That's a shame, I would really like that. I hope you continue to make them get more intimate to each other. By that I mean feelings wise, and that they express that one another through talking as well as sex. At this moment Ann and Alice seem to have changed somewhat but more would be nice. Lust is fine, but more closeness among the characters would be good.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

The time spent on re-rendering old scenes with new outfits, plus rendering new scenes multiple times just doesn't seem worth the effort to me. Is it really that big of a deal to people to want to change their clothes? Especially if it comes at the expense of completely new scenes. It's like how some people kept asking to be able to leave the house for the longest time, and so far that's been a huge letdown other than Eve. And really, she could have just done a house call. It's maybe not realistic these days, but not much in this game is.

That being said, Ann needs a new outfit other than a towel. The fact that she wears that for everything just makes her seem like someone that's given up on life. Everyone else can stay the same way as far as I'm concerned. Instead of spending time on more renders of different outfits, give us more renders during the sexy parts. Even if there's fewer renders, people would wild over some shots of penetration, or I'm sure some would love shots of kissing mixed in there.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
@DarkSilver It looks like you really don't want romance in your game. That's a shame, I would really like that. I hope you continue to make them get more intimate to each other. By that I mean feelings wise, and that they express that one another through talking as well as sex. At this moment Ann and Alice seem to have changed somewhat but more would be nice. Lust is fine, but more closeness among the characters would be good.
Its all there. I mean look at those eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After scenes like these , he can add little details like kissing and cuddling. It doesn't have to some big path. These things can make a difference

Last edited:

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Its all there. I mean look at those eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After scenes like these he can add little deyails like kissing and cuddling. It doesn't have to some big path. These things can make a difference
Yeah, that is what I am talking about. Ann is smiling after she helps Max as well, and enjoys what they are doing. But to make the scenes sweeter add a couple of words, or small gestures like you said, cuddling, holding or kissing. It doesn't need to be something big, but put into words what they feel.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I understand that different people have different expectations but I have no idea what's so great with kissing and cuddling at this point. Even if DS was willing to do so, in this setting, after such a long time, it would be completely out of character. From the most assholish and horniest dude to a loving brother/son? It's not like it all makes sense but characters should be at least predictable and not change their behaviour in a middle of game

Reactions: cypr and enokard

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
On a $1 pledge, for example, creators currently get 80-95 cents, or 80-95 percent. The new system would require a patron to pay $1.38 for a $1 pledge, with 95 cents (69 percent) going to the creator. The big winner in that scenario is Patreon, which goes from receiving between 5 and 20 cents on a $1 pledge to receiving 43 cents.

Patreon sells their incease in fees wihout dooin the math right.

I took down all my small pledges already.

However my Big Brother pledge (under a different name) is not among the small ones, so it stays.
Minor point: Patreon's take continues to be 5% of the pledged value (or 5 cents); the rest of the fee goes to credit card processors.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I understand that different people have different expectations but I have no idea what's so great with kissing and cuddling at this point. Even if DS was willing to do so, in this setting, after such a long time, it would be completely out of character. From the most assholish and horniest dude to a loving brother/son? It's not like it all makes sense but characters should be at least predictable and not change their behaviour in a middle of game
I'm seriously thinking you just keep coming this thread just to annoy people.

Dec 8, 2017
I'd settle for lust with some warmth if romance won't happen at all. Currently, we have writing that's trending toward sadistic would-be hate fucking(which clashes with some of the renders).

It's more like reading a creator's struggle with a subject they don't like than a cohesive narrative. I can't lay all of the failing at his feet, when we have some players convinced that fantasy incest necessitates blackmail/corruption/abuse(there's room for that too within the same narrative). It's jarring reading those convictions when, there's a mountain of media for this fetish depicting otherwise, but to each their own I guess.

Reactions: penecultor

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'd settle for lust with some warmth if romance won't happen at all. Currently, we have writing that's trending toward sadistic would-be hate fucking(which clashes with some of the renders).

It's more like reading a creator's struggle with a subject they don't like than a cohesive narrative. I can't lay all of the failing at his feet, when we have some players convinced that fantasy incest necessitates blackmail/corruption/abuse(there's room for that too within the same narrative). It's jarring reading those convictions when, there's a mountain of media for this fetish depicting otherwise, but to each their own I guess.
This game reminds me a bit of someone rewriting a hentai incest doujin, but their dialogue doesn't quite match the scenes we're seeing. We're seeing a depth of expression in the renders that isn't matching what's in the writing.

I don't mind the existence of the blackmail angle in a game, and if fact it can be kind of fun. Sadly, it's Alice who is the only one to really use it effectively. If it's going to exist in the game, it should be Max that uses it, and much more effectively. But the game didn't really capitalize on any of that, because to do that would mean to actually make Max active versus passive. Also, to many of us, the game sent the vibe that there were or would be romantic angles with some of the characters, through the way the character's looked at Max, or bits of dialogue or actions. Even if there weren't all of those hints there, the game desperately needs some element of positiveness to it to offset the darker tones of Alice's blackmail, Ann's tragic history, Eric's influence, and Max's ongoing general douchebaggery. For a game that with such bright and vibrant renders, it's a very dark and stagnant world.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes