TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
OFFICIAL WARNING:

So as you might have noticed this game was moved to the popular games. The reason is so we can separate the posts as much as possible and thus make it easier for people to look and find what they want. So here's an explanation:

This thread is the one we are in. We can discuss what we like or we don't like. We can talk about next versions, what they will have, what they won't have, we can share pics/leaks and discuss overall topics about this game. "This update was great." "I'm loving it" "I loved X scene" "I hate that he didn't focus on the mom" <- typical comments that go on here :)

Want a walkthrough? It will be posted here. Want to know how to get a certain scene? Ask here. Have some info on how to get a certain scene? Tell us here. Any playthrough/walkthrough questions will be posted here. This will remove traffic away from this thread and probably will make it go down on the most viewed but I think it's the best choice for now, since people will have a place with comments focused only on the gameplay, and thus it will be easier to find what they are looking for.

This is a topic for you to expose problems you might have with the mods and post any requests you might have.

Hack section. Not to be confused with mods. Mods are in here and will be posted here. This is just a project by our members to take it up a notch. Quite fun for those who look to have more accessibility on the game and it's functions.

A simple thread but that proves to be quite helpful. It tells you what you have to do in the current step in any of the Opportunities and it also tells you when you've reach the last step, which is known to be a bit buggy in the game.

//------------------------------------------//----------------------------------------------//
This was already posted before. The threads will be updated with info once it is provided but for now, start using the
To ask for game questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: enokard

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
If i click on the updated event link in first post I get the following message:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016

it leads here idk why but it does not work for me either

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Wrong link let me fix it.

edit: fixed. The link that was there was from the previous version which is now moved to the deleted forum which regular users dont have access to.

Reactions: jackkane

aron

Mar 4, 2017
I'm probably being stupid but I can't find the decrypted images anywhere. Could someone post or point me to a download for them?? Thanks in advance.

pandawarrior00

May 2, 2017

Can someone explain to me what kind of bug is this... The resolutions are so wrong...
From 0.3 to 0.4, whichever I tried on my PC resulted the same.

But the folder, when copied into my laptop, has worked perfectly fine...

OneRun

May 3, 2017

Can someone explain to me what kind of bug is this... The resolutions are so wrong...

You try this? -
start BigBrother.exe with key -force-opengl

Reactions: hellboy3388

PostPost

May 4, 2017

Can be a driver for the graphics card to update

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I have been looking into this myself. It is stated that it is mentioned in these forums but i have done many searches here with many different keywords and phrases in thread only and site wide as well as google searches with the same. I don't really care about the pictures because they eventually make it out, I care about the method used. It seems that this may be one of the methods

&
could someone please upload the images of v0.4.011
I'm probably being stupid but I can't find the decrypted images anywhere. Could someone post or point me to a download for them?? Thanks in advance.
Hate to ask but can anyone reupload the decrypted images for v 0.4?
post #1752
url

Reactions: supee clevmont
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes