Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Really nice update, every update makes me love the game even more... and hated Eric even more, I had to give up Alice... I don't know if it was the best decision since now Eric had sex with 3 of my relatives, but I hope the next update give us a good way to fix that.

The more I hate Eric the more pleasurable will be revenge...

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Can be a driver for the graphics card to update

I had this same problem when I was trying to run this in VMware on a clean install of Win7
To fix this, there is an included bat file that runs this using OpenGL

The best I can say is that you do not have DirectX9 installed on your computer. Maybe installing the binaries for that might help.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
HEY!!!! @TCMS "BIG" Thanks for "YOU" and "OTHER" behind this also, for give us this game.
I'm almost not involved in giving the game. There was a user that gave us the game (he asked not to be named) and the crack + mod are all thanks to @Scale and @ikaruga . So don't thank me, thank them :)

pls upload images in mega. gofile download 1 hour:confounded:
Anyone can do this, I'm not creating more mega accounts... always getting shit taken down and always having to make new ones... egh

PervyBoy

May 4, 2017
first Ty for ImageDecrypter v0.4.exe... but not all images are decrypted.
loc-0.img to loc-27.img are impossible to decrypt with this program... i don't want be silly, but i am curious on what they hide

theguy89

May 2, 2017
Can anybody please upload a save with "all done" until 0.3? (mom, sisters, etc)... 'coz my file is not working... and i don't want to start all over again...
thanks in advance!!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
first Ty for ImageDecrypter v0.4.exe... but not all images are decrypted.
loc-0.img to loc-27.img are impossible to decrypt with this program... i don't want be silly, but i am curious on what they hide
uhm... the link I posted with all the images has them... it's the files for the living rooms, kitchen etc.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
if you have problems with the screen or big text open config in big brother folder and change scale and font from 150 to 100, solved my problems

Reactions: muttdoggy
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes