Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
Just finished this new update. Barely anything new to speak about. What a fucking let down for all this noise about it.
I didn't want to go through that sensual massage grind to reach new mom content :( do you have a save file I could use?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I run older version 0.3, the same problem... It's something with my computer. But what?
i dunno then never seen anyone with that problem yet. Could only ask if you pc is strong enough to handle ren'py and if other ren' py games give the same problem (non-bb)

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Just wanted to say thanks for the effort and apologize for my impatient human counterparts. Unfortunately, in this day and age they have come quite accustomed to receiving their wants and desires not only in a delivery manner that is instant gratification, but also that of their demeanor in acquiring the material and not appreciating the hard work and dedication it take to put in to some of the work that people get [and others expect - yeah fuck those people] for free on the internet. The simple fact that you had to post that message is pretty pathetic (on their part).

Thanks again,
guy who can't find out how to change his user name or delete this account and start over because he misinterpreted the name field with username field on his forum application.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Just wanted to say thanks for the effort and apologize for my impatient human counterparts. Unfortunately, in this day and age they have come quite accustomed to receiving their wants and desires not only in a delivery manner that is instant gratification, but also that of their demeanor in acquiring the material and not appreciating the hard work and dedication it take to put in to some of the work that people get [and others expect - yeah fuck those people] for free on the internet. The simple fact that you had to post that message is pretty pathetic (on their part).

Thanks again,
guy who can't find out how to change his user name or delete this account and start over because he misinterpreted the name field with username field on his forum application.
Open up a conversation with F95, explain how and what. And Ask for a name change to " insertyourusernamehere"

There is even a topic about that in sitenews and announcements. Plenty of good info there.

Reactions: DamnVamMan
U

User_10739

I feel so dirty, I will never touch Kira again ever...

and I am so pissed that I am pulling my support from this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
THIS!

And I'm glad to see some pushback from mods. Props to all involved! You guys are amazing!

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Can i have some tip on how decrypt images?the are some that i can't see like this one in this
I have been looking into this myself. It is stated that it is mentioned in these forums but i have done many searches here with many different keywords and phrases in thread only and site wide as well as google searches with the same. I don't really care about the pictures because they eventually make it out, I care about the method used. It seems that this may be one of the methods

&

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I have been looking into this myself. It is stated that it is mentioned in these forums but i have done many searches here with many different keywords and phrases in thread only and site wide as well as google searches with the same. I don't really care about the pictures because they eventually make it out, I care about the method used. It seems that this may be one of the methods

&
From what i seen in the imagedecrypter posted above , there's a mention of CryptoStreamMode .

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes