H4Z0RD123

May 2, 2017
Hey i found a Bug @CheatSystem at Day11 if you added cash and go to Online shop it changed to 0 from every number u added even the Money u got from mom/alice/website will Deleted maybe u can check if its from Game or Cheat System.
@Day12 it works normally again.:)
And Thumbs Up for ur great Work!

pwal

Apr 4, 2017
u guys are EPIC !!! hahahah i imagine the face of darksilver reading this forum and the pirated version everywhere since almost we aways release (''share'') games here and then leechers from svscomics and many many others site aways took from us

hey dark silver go fuck yourself tryng to stop us !!
go focus on ur game only not on a anti piracy method since u read this forum
and
second go fuck yourself more surfing on eric hate =D

ps:i will delete this if some modders dont like aggresive language but u know sometime people rage =P
chill dude, making this game is his job, why the f*ck are ppl being crazy because stuff are not free & even more if they try to protect their income ... no one works for free in this world, you too unless you are unemployed ? the real hero is dark silver, not the ppl sharing & cracking this game (even if i'm here to "steal" it too) ...

sorry, my reply isn't about the game but omg ,ppl have to stop being childish ...

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
chill dude, making this game is his job, why the f*ck are ppl being crazy because stuff are not free & even more if they try to protect their income ... no one works for free in this world, you too unless you are unemployed ? the real hero is dark silver, not the ppl sharing & cracking this game (even if i'm here to "steal" it too) ...

sorry, my reply isn't about the game but omg ,ppl have to stop being childish ...
Dark Silver made a prono game in a sea of patreon prono games, the only places people find out about prono games are on sharing sites, they don't just go "MUH TABOO, BUT QUALITY" on google. This site makes potential buyers aware of its existence. Yay for heroes of F95. ^_^.

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Hey i found a Bug @CheatSystem at Day11 if you added cash and go to Online shop it changed to 0 from every number u added even the Money u got from mom/alice/website will Deleted maybe u can check if its from Game or Cheat System.
@Day12 it works normally again.:)
And Thumbs Up for ur great Work!
Same thing happened to me, but it's not fixed on the next day.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I know that old saves work with this version... but do you recommend starting a new game?

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I also saw the money vanish, however, if you have your cameras already bought. Should not be major issue, as you have income generating potential.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
No Idea why people were bugging the modders, etc. It is incredible how fast they got this game up here, wish we could actually do something for them.

Thanks guys, the sound of our begging should tell you how much we appreciate all your work and the unreasable time demands how much we believe in you.

Qlipse

Aug 22, 2016
I also want to say thx for the modders for making the game avalible for all of us here.
Thanks for your great work. :)

That said, I don't think that its the best way to silence people here on the forum(by closing threads) just because you don't like what people are saying, but as I'm not a mod here on the forum, and its not my forum, my opinion is somehow irrelevant.
And I trust that the moderators do their job to the best of their ability in any kind of situation, even if I don't always agree with their decisions.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I pity the mod that has to remove all the shit posts from this thread including my shit post

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Considering I've already been spoiled (on my own volition) and don't really care about this update I think I'll skip.

Still great work in cracking it and making sure it's safe for the leakers.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
My heart and prayer goes out to all the staff members and modders that sacrificed themselves to crack and release the game. RIP, the Fallen.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes