ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Please just be patient. You may be able to get the game elsewhere, but we need to work on our modded version of the game, so a staff member will release it finished.

Reactions: ACherny

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Changelog:

New character Kate, Alice's friend. A series of juicy events with some bonuses.
4 new opportunities, each one has several steps.
New skill “sensual massage”.
New content with mom, including new massage.
Continuation of the Blogger opportunity.
War with Eric starts in full force, hold on to your hats!
You can finally fight back.
You can lose the game again, keep Eric's influence level in check.
Cameras were rebalanced.
Now the player starts the new game with $150.
Saves from 0.3 are fully supported in 0.4.
Lots of new dialogs and events!
As an experiment, DRM was turned off.
Online updating of the game files.
All English from the older versions of the game should be properly translated now.
Minor fixes and improvements.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
So, any ridiculous "surprise" content for pirated game found?
I really hope he didn't waste time on such a futile thing...

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is fucking pathetic to say the least. Adult forum my ass. People acting like little children can't even respect those providing the game let alone just casual members. Can't you guys just shut up and wait?

This thread will stay closed. I do have the link for the game and I won't share it. There are people who donated and paid from their own pockets so we could have access to the game and I'm not taking a chance and having them get banned because we wanted to release the game faster. We'll make sure the person who donated can't be traced, we'll make sure the game works all the time (which apparently it isn't atm) and when everything is set and done we'll publish the game.

It might take days it might take minutes, now just wait.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
UPDATE:
The game won't be posted today. There's no doubt that there's information in the download links we received that link with the person who gave us the game. Unfortunately one of the persons who is working on this won't be able to do anything today so he'll try to look into it tomorrow or the day after.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Another Update:
I was just talking to the people who are in charge of getting the game ready for you guys and it's EXTREMELY important that you read this.
Try and I mean to the fullest not to use any other version until we post ours. There is server communication from the point you open the game, there's machine identification... It's absolutely cristal clear that your info will be sent, and with the bat shit crazy things we've seen happen within and outside the legal realm, we really advise you to stay away from other versions. And if you for some reason decide to risk it, make sure to unplug your internet chord. PLEASE don't start the game with an internet connection...

That's all.

Nizmogr

Apr 6, 2017
One quick question only, is it safe to play while connected to internet or should we disconnect first? ( I know it a bit stupid question but had to be sure)
PS Thank you very much for the game and ur hard work :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes