melinaclara

Apr 26, 2017

About this game:

My name is Dark Silver. I was working in game development for over 10 years. For the last 10 years I was working in a major gamedev company, but recently I decided to try myself as an independent developer. I’ve found adult games recently and noticed quite low game quality. Fortunately, I can show you my skill, which I got from years for working in game industry, to build something special. And only you can decide how good is my game. So, let me introduce my game "Big Brother".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Open "BigBrother.exe" to start playing the game.
If you want the mod:
3- Extract over the other files and replace them.
4- Open "BigBrother.exe" to start playing the game.

Download Link(s):

@Bloo here. Next time instead of the constant spamming and begging for the game, if you wait, maybe the links will be here sooner. We had to divide our attention between getting the game into the site and moderating your fucking mess. NEXT month, fucking wait before you ask "Where's the link or Can you upload the links please". Fucking wait before you ask, we're obviously going to post it so JUST WAIT AND DON'T SPAM US WITH POINTLESS COMMENTS WHICH MAKES US WASTE OUR TIME.
Stop being the little children in the backseat of the car asking "Are we there yet?".

Base Game + Crack:
| | |

Mod*:
| | |

*the mod is different. This time you go to the laptop to add money or stats (u choose)​

MOD: (outdated)
Walkthroughs & Questions for scenes: (outdated)
Events and each step explained: (outdated)

Game Info:
Updated: 03/05/2017
Genre: Adventure, ADV, RPG, 3DCG, Seduction, Corruption, Big Tits, Incest, Sex, Bath, Oral, Masturbate, Voyeur
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.0.011
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English / Russian (you can choose which one you want)
HUGE THANKS TO @Scale for the crack & the mods! Also a huge thanks to @cuddlepuddle for the links! You Guys Rock!

Thank you for the update guys. i was checking this thread each hour to get this update :)

You guys are rocking :) appreciate your efforts a lot....

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
So, what were the traps in the base games?
- connection with data sent to somewhere?
- traps in the game ?
- Anything else?

Reactions: wallesM

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Not yet, because there is no regular paths, as the're many ones.
On my tests i got chocolat like one day after Eric cam into the game, it's very fast.
I'll try to mod the game to show you where branches are, and how to get to them. But it's a long parsing and understanding work.

Reactions: Krull

1tricksony

May 2, 2017
thank you guys, huge respect.

Two questions.

What was the tricky thing DS said pirates to enjoy, the server communication?

Second, really random one. Why RAR? Actually asking to learn, because I personally don't know any real world benefits to it compared to zip, 7z, at least not in this case.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Rar because nothing, i guess, as it may be the first option proposed to the uploader :)
And no tricky thing, but we needed to be sure, as event day after release, we're still the firsts :)

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
u guys are EPIC !!! hahahah i imagine the face of darksilver reading this forum and the pirated version everywhere since almost we aways release (''share'') games here and then leechers from svscomics and many many others site aways took from us

hey dark silver go fuck yourself tryng to stop us !!
go focus on ur game only not on a anti piracy method since u read this forum
and
second go fuck yourself more surfing on eric hate =D

ps:i will delete this if some modders dont like aggresive language but u know sometime people rage =P

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Any hints as to what nefarious anti-piracy mischief was added to this version?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
u guys are EPIC !!! hahahah i imagine the face of darksilver reading this forum and the pirated version everywhere since almost we aways release (''share'') games here and then leechers from svscomics and many many others site aways took from us

hey dark silver go fuck yourself tryng to stop us !!
go focus on ur game only not on a anti piracy method since u read this forum
and
second go fuck yourself more surfing on eric hate =D

ps:i will delete this if some modders dont like aggresive language but u know sometime people rage =P
I belive that such statements will do nothing good. Why provoking this guy ?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes