TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Fucking hell. If one person asks for the 40$ post there's no fucking need to ask for it 10 more fucking times. Just WAIT.

Also @cuddlepuddle thanks for the share. Imo this month was the shittiest. The picture looks odd.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Hey, wait! Did you see that ? Sudden patron drop from >2120 to 1902.

I think, that some ppl have been billed 01 may 17 and, on top of that, money transfer costs are now on patron side.

@TCMS
Fucking hell. If one person asks for the 40$ post there's no fucking need to ask for it 10 more fucking times. Just WAIT.
Of course you are right. Just ppl can't w8 !!!

Reactions: Nightedge

Nightedge

Apr 28, 2017
Hey, wait! Did you see that ? Sudden patron drop from >2120 to 1902.

I think, that some ppl have been billed 01 may 17 and, on top of that, money transfer costs are now on patron side.

@TCMS Of course you are right. Just ppl can't w8 !!!
Right now he has 1879 patron left. He lost over 230 in what 2 hours?

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
They will repledge either tomorrow or the 7th when the games available to $5 patrons. Last month he went from under $10k to I think around $18k a month before he decided to hide how much he was making.

Aug 16, 2016
Right now he has 1879 patron left. He lost over 230 in what 2 hours?
A 5-10% drop in patrons is very common for the first of the month for pretty much every creator as some people remove themselves right before the billing cycle or cards get rejected when Patreon tries to bill them.

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
I hope that next versions will not only give us opportunity to screw Eric. There should be more profits beeing friends with him. Coz now you choose betwin sucking his dick and being Godlike. I guess there should be a path when you cooperate with him because it is too one-sided and you have no other choice than hate him. I think my idea is legid and I would be happy if one of his patreons would copy this and post in his page, because I dont feel like I can suggest something being pirate. What do you think guys?
Also I m lil bit scared about amount of pictures he posts. Feels like 1/3 of actual release

Last edited:
Reactions: Gio

cuddlepuddle

Donor
Dec 22, 2016
There is no January ?
In regards to the calendar releases - No, Feb was the first month DS posted calendar images for.

Imo this month was the shittiest. The picture looks odd.
Agreed :teary:

Getting impatient myself :heartcoveredeyes: any rough time he post updates?
DS has been fairly consistent with posting releases at around 11am GMT.

You know, between being fucking sick of Eric, and the lack of progress with the main girls, I've decided to spend more time playing Witcher 3 and simply wait for this (good!) game to be closer to completion.

"Let's fucking go Geralt!"
You've reminded me... I still need to finish that game :confounded:

I hope some of the other $40 patrons have stuck around, I've dropped my contribution down lower (because I haven't been drunk enough recently while wankin' it to justify spending that much every month)

I know we have at least 1-2 other members who were $40 patrons last month, let's hope they help drop this month's early access release.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
whoever is ripping it though, be careful of the "little present" as DS called it that he put in the code for people who will hack the game. Should be an extra line of code somewhere
I'm more waiting about this line of code than the update :)
Does it take the hack with philosophie or hate ? Does he loves the hype we contribute, or just to kill all of us ?
I know his official position, but we may lear something about him in his code.

As for the update, just keep in mind that we need access to the game with patreon account to hack it. Then generating the Dialogues, then provide a whole package for you. Be patient.
Then somebody will release all the pictures, don't ask for them, it'll come.
Then the mods will come, i will write one, maybe someone else will too.

Then hunger will come, we will be like the 7th or 8th May, and we'll wait for the next version.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes