TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Are there only one or two or are there many?
You have erotic scenes such as spanking, blackmail and shit like that - Many.
Sex, bj, footjob. - A few. Not many.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
As you've might hve noticed we're on the popular game sections now. New threads are being created and deleted. I'll post an explanation soon, I just need to talk to the rest of the staff about what to keep what to delete and what to create. So for now don't take anything posted seriously or as something permanent. When we reach an agreement I'll post it here :)

Reactions: Qlipse

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
<--- Now being "bookie doggy" and will take bets on server failures and "eric rage" upon release of 0.4.
Odds??? Anyone got any odds on either one??
My odds..
1- 60% chance of server failure with the side effect of "otaku tears" raining out of safe spaces everywhere. 100% guarantee of momentary server issues due to traffic/bandwidth.
2- 30% chance of ragequit cuz they are NOT getting cucked by Eric. 50 /50 odds of people fighting over the "best way" to "dispose" of Eric.
What do you think???

Reactions: Cheesedoodles

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
<--- Now being "bookie doggy" and will take bets on server failures and "eric rage" upon release of 0.4.
Odds??? Anyone got any odds on either one??
My odds..
1- 60% chance of server failure with the side effect of "otaku tears" raining out of safe spaces everywhere. 100% guarantee of momentary server issues due to traffic/bandwidth.
2- 30% chance of ragequit cuz they are NOT getting cucked by Eric. 50 /50 odds of people fighting over the "best way" to "dispose" of Eric.
What do you think???
Hey, author said that Eric will come in all his glory or sth like that. There MUST be NTR in 0.4 :) If not... well.... you are right. Ragequit !

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Ragequit => Ragemod !
FYI : My pc at home don't want to start (it boots only after a cmos reset, then at next reboot black screen)
No pc = no mod
Working on it

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Hello, Ikaruga. Is your machine always out of order ? I very much hope you can manage to repair it.

dudemanxxx

Aug 27, 2016
I don't know if this question has been answered before but I downloaded the game and the crack without money and stats and the game started with hashtags beside every word and the story won't start. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fazaii

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Ragequit => Ragemod !
FYI : My pc at home don't want to start (it boots only after a cmos reset, then at next reboot black screen)
No pc = no mod
Working on it
Is this your way of asking for some funding from us for a new pc....?
I will first do a "clean" game or 2. Just to have the feeling of "achieving" something in game.
So as long as your mod will be completed within 3 days after release, I don't care....

Yes, I am joking. Really hope your pc will continue to work!

AlexJohnson

Sep 9, 2016
I don't know if this question has been answered before but I downloaded the game and the crack without money and stats and the game started with hashtags beside every word and the story won't start. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I solved this issue by placing the game files in the c: drive

shadowhawk252

Apr 4, 2017
how do you get liza to listen to you
You get Lisa to listen to you by helping her with her homework and making mistakes. She'll get punished and it will raise your authority with her. This will need to happen a couple of times to get to the next point of the opportunity

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes