CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Can you, for god's sake, stop whining about Eric? He is part of the game, the end.

This is also call up for mods. Make a theard with the name "Whining about Eric and other shits".
Amount of whining/discussion about Eric shows how much BB is a success in artistic (?) way. Good job Dark Silver ;)
I personally like NTR, so i FEARED that Eric could be removed to soon or mandatory...

Qlipse

Aug 22, 2016
This game has so much potential but eric's inclusion and time limited actions that if you dont make them at right time will block progress with other characters totally ruins it.
I disagree ... it don't ruin the game, but it give you a reason to replay the game. To take other decision then you did the first time around, and get some other and different content compare to your first play trough.

Reactions: Hollow

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Keep talking about Eric and i'm going to start whipping people. I already deleted two hateful comments towards other users and the next one is a ban.

If you don't like the feature, pay for the game and complain on the Patreon page, not our site.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Eric just by himself in the game was a bit unbalanced IMO..but the mods make it lot better..
But Eric adds that extra value to the game "plot"...i think he was a good addition..

Edit: Didn't see Bloo's comment when i posted this :D

Bloo Edit: ...

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Anyone can share new update "Threesome(0.4)" for $40 ?
It's not out, version 0.4 for 40$ comes out in "2nd May: 0.4 early access for $40 patrons" or do you mean just the image he shared? If so, i'm sure someone will over the course of the day.

Reactions: mineiros123

Qlipse

Aug 22, 2016
It's not out, version 0.4 for 40$ comes out in "2nd May: 0.4 early access for $40 patrons" or do you mean just the image he shared? If so, i'm sure someone will over the course of the day.
I think @mineiros2 is talking about the post for $40 patrons with the name "Threesome(0.4)", its just a picture i think ..

Reactions: mineiros123

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Nice ! I know that some of you are disappointed in the fact that with the next version, there will be no content for Lisa but even if the backstory with Lisa is interesting, Alice is quite the thing in this family and this picture is nailing it.

Besides, in the light of the last pictures, I think that, for this May version, Max will hack Alice laptop to spy on her while she is on webcam

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
He probably has added some Lisa content, but she really was at the beginning of the end of her path where as Lisa had a long way to go. Why spoil Lisa's ending before the release instead of previewing Alice's path to corruption w/o giving away her end as well? Hopefully I'm right, but even if there isn't any Lisa progression we still have 6 updates till it's truly complete. Gotta leave something for those updates besides fine tuning.

Last edited:

Iamdexter

Mar 30, 2017
Keep talking about Eric and i'm going to start whipping people. I already deleted two hateful comments towards other users and the next one is a ban.

If you don't like the feature, pay for the game and complain on the Patreon page, not our site.
BEST COMMENT EVER

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
He's keep posting this pics, i hope we will see more than that when its released. More than 10 pics posted pre release and some of them good content, what can he give us more than this? Is there going to be new sex scene with aunt, maybe with Alice or her friend? Are we going to see more content with mother? Or there is not more visual content but plot?

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
so by ure own mind ure Cockold in real life ? how nice to meet u i atleast defenetly dont think so about myself even if i saw my mom having sex with other mens for me its doesnt make me cockold but if it makes u so im realy glad about u
Dude, speak english please. I read your message like 4 times and don't understand what you're trying to say. Where did I say I like cuckchold?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes