vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
It seems that now all can play the game If someone releases because he will delete the drm, the only thing that it will be extra for who play online, aside the fixes, are the achievements that are saved only and that open some extras, but I don't think that it will be a problem unblock them or download them if are only online.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I really hope that the next version won't be 100% centered around Alice and that the Mom's gonna get some decent contents. Introducing new caracters is cool, but I wished he would focus on the ladies already available in the first place. Well, that's my opinion.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I really hope that the next version won't be 100% centered around Alice and that the Mom's gonna get some decent contents. Introducing new caracters is cool, but I wished he would focus on the ladies already available in the first place. Well, that's my opinion.
There will be content with mom. He said so and there is even a pic of her, although the main focus is alice.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
There will be content with mom. He said so and there is even a pic of her, although the main focus is alice.
Yep. I know. What I meant is, I hope there's gonna be more Mom's content than the previous version. Last time, I grinded for hours hoping to see the naked yoga event in vain. LOL.

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
I, for one, am optimistic. He dealt with the "problem" by eliminating the need for a "pirated copy" to begin with, winning some major rep and invalidating the bulk of criticism aimed at him on the bargain. With him being able to focus on providing good content instead of holding it hostage, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually doubled his revenue, since the avaliability means that the game will definitely get more attention. It was a surprisingly smart move, and even I would throw some money at him now if had an international credit card and two coppers to rub together.

That being said, it's nice to know that Ikaruga will have a easiest time modding the game, too. Everyone wins. Can't wait for "Big Brother - Ericless Edition". :)

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys. Lets talk about... German trucks during World War 2. Yes, about that. Allies wondered, how many trucks Nazi Germany had, but saw only part of them. These trucks had consecutive numbers visible, so for example when we see truck 4000 we know, that Germany made 4000 trucks. But we don't know, if they made 4001 trucks.

Or maybe we know? Guys who knew something (a lot) about statistics estimated quite accurately, how many trucks were made.

So, back to Big Brother and Dark Silver. He already hid amount of money he earns per month. I suppose he exceeded 20000$/mo. But, having historical data someone could estimate how much he earns just by knowing amount of patrons - which is still visible.

Reactions: ratty

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's official!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This guy deserves more and more sponsors.
Sooooo, we're still going to need some cracking/modding, except this time we'll have it so we can unlock achievements (that give bonuses) and so we can still have access to the updated dialogs. (& obviously the money and stats mods). Seems good. Although I have no idea how hard it will be to get the achievements from server side to client side I think we're going to be able to get them. But that's totally out of my area so I'll leave it to @Scale :)

Reactions: KenjiDoragon

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
So, only 8 days until the next update.
Can we have a countdown, like a really big clock :)
I'm really looking forward to this.

And I hope that the 0.5 will have more content of mom and Liza, despite the new future of achievements.
And will we ever be able to see the webcams "live"?

Owww, all those questions :)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
So, only 8 days until the next update.
Can we have a countdown, like a really big clock :)
I'm really looking forward to this.

And I hope that the 0.5 will have more content of mom and Liza, despite the new future of achievements.
And will we ever be able to see the webcams "live"?

Owww, all those questions :)
Not to mention we all are looking forward when we are able to buy that gun and shoot eric through the head. With no witnesses and then bury him in the backyard. Damn gonna need to buy a shovel too.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
As for the achivements, maybe he used our mod to enable cheats on the game. If he did that, i'd be glad :)
For the bonuses, don't worry, we can give them to you.
With Dia dumping, i may be able to mod them, so give them without login (pretty sure)
Brace ourselves !

akusu

Nov 16, 2016
Not to mention we all are looking forward when we are able to buy that gun and shoot eric through the head. With no witnesses and then bury him in the backyard. Damn gonna need to buy a shovel too.
It would be cool to be able to go shopping with Eric for items mentioned above :) of course as a surprise that he will know of right before the deed!

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Probably 0.5 (minus the gun part). I recall DS posting on Telegram that by 0.5 the player should have one or two ways of ditching Eric.

Disclaimer: Please don't quote me verbatim, I don't like being yelled upon and have pig heads on my doorstep if machine translation failed me.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes