TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
well okay guys darksilver leaked his ida about the special think for pirates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and the votes are for no DRM so i think thats the special think for everyone i also voted for no DRM.
So we won? We won... We Won! WE WON! WE WON!!!!!!!!!

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I haven't understood if he wants to release the game free for all or he wants only to delete the drm, if the first I can understand that people that don't know that exist game pirated quit his page, but if it's the latter how he can say that without protection less people will pledge, already the game was put here before the normal release, so already people could play without pledging. In any case the modded version is better, so I hope it will continue to be done

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I'm glad he put an end to this fucking nonsense.
No one strips @ikaruga of his right to remove Eric from the game and mod needlessly :eazyHype:
Haha idd. Need that mod asap. Hopefully the votes goes against DRM, so he can concentrate on making a good game. And then Ikaruga can mod it for us later. xD

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Haha idd. Need that mod asap. Hopefully the votes goes against DRM, so he can concentrate on making a good game. And then Ikaruga can mod it for us later. XD
I'm glad he put an end to this fucking nonsense.
No one strips @ikaruga of his right to remove Eric from the game and mod needlessly :eazyHype:
Love you guys. We're almost ready. The mod and patch will be better too for next version !

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Last ~10 pages are only whining about Eric - removing him and about DRM. This theard is one big garbage. I feel sorry for everyone, who wants to find anything in this.

Reactions: Sharku

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Love you guys. We're almost ready. The mod and patch will be better too for next version !
and withour drm its getting faster cant wait for it (add a troll cheat remove all girls only add eric becosue everyone loves him so much xD)

Mar 7, 2017
Don't break out the champagne and cocaine yet boys, dark silver might just be lulling us into a false sense of security. Be CAUTIOUSLY optimistic.

Reactions: dartis

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Yes, I think that he may pretend to remove DRM in order to quietely hunt for people who share game and eliminate their accounts. Be vigilant !

Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
well okay guys darksilver leaked his ida about the special think for pirates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and the votes are for no DRM so i think thats the special think for everyone i also voted for no DRM.
Good for him. He made the right decision for his customers and I hope he makes a ton of money and success from it.

I can't reiterate this enough for any other developers reading. When you are developing a game on Patreon you are not selling a product, you are selling a service. That service is your development time and an influence on the direction of your game. In the future when the game is completed you will then be selling a product but more people enjoy the service aspect of it through getting monthly updates than they do of waiting two years and getting a finished product. It helps maintain hype and interest in your game.

There's also the Netflix effect, where many Patreons give such a low amount of money that they just leave it running if not actively playing the game. This is why you want to maximise exposure and that only comes from people playing and talking about your game.

DarkSilver has made the right call here and he'll do better out of it than attempting to lock it away where we'll just break it anyway

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Besides, he will gain a lot of money with it, his goals are fastly achieved each time he asked for

Mar 12, 2017
I'm sorry to bother you with silly questions. Probably it was mentioned at some point, but checked the post and haven't seen an answer for this. I'm not being able to save any game / continue existing one and was wondering if it has anything to do with patch posted or if I'm missing anything... Saving works, let's me set a name for it, but no new file is saved and no continue or load options are enabled...

Any ideas?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Last ~10 pages are only whining about Eric - removing him and about DRM. This theard is one big garbage. I feel sorry for everyone, who wants to find anything in this.
since ikaruga's mod walkthrough assistance via posting has been next to unneccesary, so it's been more focused on...well, what you found. believe me, I tried avoiding the mod and figuring out how the game naturally worked. Went well for awhile, even got Lisa to flirty, then I backtracked without hardsaving and lost the quicksave where I had, by some miracle, achieved it. After I achieved my backtrack goal, couldn't figure out how to get Lisa past friendly. So I said screw it and grabbed the mod. Still would like to know all available relationship trigger events. but with everybody modding it's less than likely anyone would even know anymore. All that said, thanks for your shit-ton of hard work ikaruga!

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
First of all i'm glad that Dark Silver listen to his poll. It's a great maturity.
Then, about DRM : Thank you. You won't stop us anyway, because your game is great and we have fun with it, so we'll find a way to play it.
I'm really sorry for all people who said that this thread is garbage now. In my opinion, for each "big game" we may need a "news", "release" and "discution" sub-thread. This one may need to be closed / deleted for the next version of the game, with a brand new thread. I'll do it for the mod and walk thread, like i do for the other mods.

since ikaruga's mod walkthrough assistance via posting has been next to unneccesary, so it's been more focused on...well, what you found. believe me, I tried avoiding the mod and figuring out how the game naturally worked. Went well for awhile, even got Lisa to flirty, then I backtracked without hardsaving and lost the quicksave where I had, by some miracle, achieved it. After I achieved my backtrack goal, couldn't figure out how to get Lisa past friendly. So I said screw it and grabbed the mod. Still would like to know all available relationship trigger events. but with everybody modding it's less than likely anyone would even know anymore. All that said, thanks for your shit-ton of hard work ikaruga!
I'm able to find the plot lines, the achievment branches etc... from the Dia FIle. Maybe in the 0.4 version of the game, i'll be able to propose a switch to show theses key paths in the discutions in the game.
Still need some works with @Scale about variables, but i think we'll be good ;)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes