sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
On a different note, there seem to be a new 40$ preview named curious movie.
I'm sure someone will post it... But it's nothing to write home about.
Alice and Kate watching a movie on a laptop in Alice's room.
They are in underwear and Kate has her hand hovering her genitalia. :p

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
I find this absence of Eric disturbing, I bet it's so disturbing he's going to release it an hour before the game is out.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I wish he would of focused on taking one or more of the branches into actual sex. It could easily be argued that the game is actually about two people fighting to possess the family. So far Max gets very little from the initial family. Lately his updates have been about introducing new branches. Even if the sex branches would of included more conflict with Eric.
I would of rather had a better developed Alice, Liza or Ann branch than Kira, or even more so Olivia. Now we are bringing in, who is it Kate?, and we are going to see more of the same kind of interactions. All about setting up the sex, I would rather have more sexual content in each update and have it spread around. Part of me wonders if we will have a XXX update at some point that will have so much sex we won't leave our rooms for days.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I wish he would of focused on taking one or more of the branches into actual sex. It could easily be argued that the game is actually about two people fighting to possess the family. So far Max gets very little from the initial family. Lately his updates have been about introducing new branches. Even if the sex branches would of included more conflict with Eric.
I would of rather had a better developed Alice, Liza or Ann branch than Kira, or even more so Olivia. Now we are bringing in, who is it Kate?, and we are going to see more of the same kind of interactions. All about setting up the sex, I would rather have more sexual content in each update and have it spread around. Part of me wonders if we will have a XXX update at some point that will have so much sex we won't leave our rooms for days.
it is a brother slowly seducing his sisters. I think the progression is the closest to what would be realistic in any of these games I've played. It'll eventually get their, but I would imagine Lisa will get their in next update. Lisa will only get their when she's drunk so I think 2-3 more updates for her, looks like she'll take a bi-curious path till then though. Mother I have no clue because I haven't actually taken the friendly Eric path. Never met Olivia either. Finally going to dive into the mod though. because I refuse to regrind without aid from the Eric friend/foe dicision and I can't for the life of me get back to Lisa (flirty) relationship status ever since I backtracked to re-decide aunt/pool disicion to see if choosing Lisa to spy on us would have them get frisky in the shower in the morning since one of the donation pics is exactly that. (doesn't happen)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Knowing the relationship boosting events would be nice though. Even if there is a mod to bypass it.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I find this absence of Eric disturbing, I bet it's so disturbing he's going to release it an hour before the game is out.
Don't say that, hehe. I so hope we can start to actually do something about Eric. Not more of just watch, I find that disturbing. Concidering "Eric is shown in all his glory." according to the dev. :S

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

brian

Apr 15, 2017
ı want to play this game but ı cant login no one can help me give me a account for ı play game just for game no more

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
ı want to play this game but ı cant login no one can help me give me a account for ı play game just for game no more
Read the fucking post.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Replace the files with the ones in the crack or mods zip.
3- Click on ".exe" to start playing.
4- DON'T CLICK ON THE LOGIN MENU. The crack will bypass it after a couple of seconds :)
Base Game:
| | | |
Crack:
| | | |

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes