jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
Search what? Pictures, Release, Patreon? Not really anythign specific he can really search to narrow down the results.
Yes there my not be a way to search for every pic but you can search pics that worked for me. Also if you know name of picture that might help. Hell even search for ppl who post pic usually will help anything like that. All of those will help narrow it down to less pages.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Go to OP. If you don't think the pictures are updated, click on the patreon link. It opens in a new tab so you'll quickly see the newest pic name. Remember or copy it.
Return to this tab and if it isn't in the OP, click on search and type in the name of the pic. If it's here, it'll show up. If not, either wait or make an effort to find it on the web somewhere. The "chans" would be a good start.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Go to OP. If you don't think the pictures are updated, click on the patreon link. It opens in a new tab so you'll quickly see the newest pic name. Remember or copy it.
Return to this tab and if it isn't in the OP, click on search and type in the name of the pic. If it's here, it'll show up. If not, either wait or make an effort to find it on the web somewhere. The "chans" would be a good start.
Yeah going to OP is #1 thing to do. Check the patreon, if the pic was uploaded a day or two ago then you can just go backwards on the post. Unless you're visiting the thread once a month/week there's should be that many new pages of posts.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Hi, i'm trying to follow the guide for the game but i'm having some problems... for example the guide says to "peep from the street" but this options doesn't exist. Also say for to peep and that woulb be better to fail but it NEVER fails. Is it outdated or am i doing something wrong ?
shoer.PNG

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Maybe you have stats at the top with the version you have downloaded
You mean the cheat for stats ? If so, i didn't used, just used the crack only... Well i managed to fail later but it seems that the % showed is bullshit because its never makes sense...

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Work caught up. Updated the next version pic's post, and through mod magic I made another post bellow the pictures so it contains all the other pics that are being added atm (couldn't add to the original because of limits on attachments). Thanks, and also... Keep it civil.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
You mean the cheat for stats ? If so, i didn't used, just used the crack only... Well i managed to fail later but it seems that the % showed is bullshit because its never makes sense...
I think succeed/fail is set at the beginning of the day. So you need to save before going to sleep. Then you can reload and try again.

Reactions: TCMS
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes